• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Survey: How many ticklers have a foot fetish also? With new picture of my wife's feet

Philgill11

TMF Regular
Please reply if you do or don't and maybe add a story as to how your tickling benefited your foot love also?

Attachments

• DSC_0449.jpg
    DSC_0449.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 467
You can count me among those with both a foot and tickling fetish. My foot love benefits my tickling love because I enjoy giving foot massages as well as tickling. Most women I have dated really like getting their feet massaged, and as such a lot of tickling comes with it.

Your wife's feet are outstandingly pretty, thanks for sharing the pic. Also, you can actually make a poll on the forum when you start a thread, which makes the tabulation of results easier for you. It also makes answering the question easier for other members, which can result in more responses. 2017-02-12 17.15.34.png

count me in...definitely have both! Especially if the feet are in sheer nylons or hose. But I don't focus on the feet of my lee in a tickle session. I go where the laughs are loudest! lol

I definitely have both. :feets: :tickle:

Thanks for sharing the photo of your wife's feet. :D

idk one day it just hit me. tickling feet was just a different part and I've seen ok feet and I've seen great feet and I determined which I enjoyed more.

I've always been equally into feet and tickling feet, as much as BEING tickled. I've heard of and seen vids of people being tickled by feet, but I don't think that would cut it as much as a good pair of hands doing it. I admit I often find myself watching tickling vids while looking at feet pics or vids at the same time. If I had my choice in a real life experience, I'd want to be tied up and tickled while being forced to lick the soles of a woman's feet.

My wife was offered $2,000 to go to a tickler's dungeon. He wanted an hour, and would have someone video her being tickled. He wanted to tie her down. She got nervous and chickened out. It's kind of dangerous. You never know what nut you might run into.

Yes i have a foot fetish & tickling fetish i think it's the coolest thing!! Thank You so much for sharing your wifes tiny sexy feet there delicious :)

Thanks for saying so, I have many, many pictures and video of her feet that I can share with you if you really want to see them.

....which reminds me, I once knew a girl who sold her feet...a FOOT prostitute, and that's no lie. That's how she paid her college tuition, by SELLING her FEET. I once gave her 50 bucks for an HOUR with her FEET. She told me I'd definitely get my money's worth.

I did. ;)

Foot fetish here as well. I've had both as far back as I can remember -- Kindergarten or even earlier. I've been fortunate that all of the women I have dated/had relationships with have been very accepting of my foot kink. For one or two of them it was maybe a little strange to wrap their head around at first but once the massages started that all went out the window, lol.

The tickling part of things not so much. I've never been with someone who enjoyed my tickling them apart from very quick playful tickles on very rare occasions. I did have one girlfriend who would tickle me occasionally but nowhere near the extent that I desired. We had a tickle fight once that lasted maybe 30-40 seconds. It was made very clear that she did not appreciate me tickling her so I didn't with a few exceptions where a playful "I'll get you back" wasn't crossing a line.

Foot fetish here as well. I've had both as far back as I can remember -- Kindergarten or even earlier. I've been fortunate that all of the women I have dated/had relationships with have been very accepting of my foot kink. For one or two of them it was maybe a little strange to wrap their head around at first but once the massages started that all went out the window, lol.

The tickling part of things not so much. I've never been with someone who enjoyed my tickling them apart from very quick playful tickles on very rare occasions. I did have one girlfriend who would tickle me occasionally but nowhere near the extent that I desired. We had a tickle fight once that lasted maybe 30-40 seconds. It was made very clear that she did not appreciate me tickling her so I didn't with a few exceptions where a playful "I'll get you back" wasn't crossing a line.

Same here, the girls I were with would tickle me, and many liked doing it, but none really liked BEING tickled. And as far as my "foot" thing goes, none seemed to ever mind; they were either indifferent about it or they really liked it. Seems that many loved getting foot massages and said how a lot of guys wouldn't do it, or never paid attention to their feet at all. One girl would even say; "Can you lick my feet again?"

She knows. At first I told her guys would go crazy over her feet. She thought I was crazy. But I have posted them for years now on many sites and have had hundreds of thousands of views and comments. She is kind of flattered, slightly curious, but mostly just thinks it is okay to satisfy my fetish by doing so and otherwise has just a minor interest.

My wife is a part time foot model and has done commercials, still ads, and even had a client who paid to use her feet for a few reflexology videos.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back