• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Survey: How many ticklers have a foot fetish also? With new picture of my wife's feet

I love tickling and like feet. I wouldn't consider myself a foot fetishist. I love the look of a woman in a great pair of heels. I also love a good shoe dangle. I'm not a foot sniffer, licker, kisser or toe sucker. But tickling them is absolutely a turn on for me.

I was a tickler first. Once I started exploring tickling as a fetish, the fetish for feet came next. I liked to see how the foot would react to being tickled. The way it would spasm or the way the toes would wiggle. Even though my ex didn't have a foot fetish or tickling fetish, she helped me come to understand how the two clicked together.

Is it the chicken and the egg situation? Not sure. For me it is feet. One way to touch feet when I was young was to tickle them. Still is to be real. So the two became one. I guess if you don't have a foot fetish, you never know how odd you feel and how you can never touch the objects of your desire without people judging or laughing. Except laughing when tickled.

Well, let me go against the trend here and say that I am a tickler who has never associated it with feet, and when I am attracted to a woman for tickling or for anything else feet come a long way down the list of boxes to tick. That isn't to say that I don't like feet at all or can't see the attraction in a pretty pair of feet, but I don't have a foot fetish at all. It seems sometimes as if the majority of ticklephiles are also into feet, which I never realised, if it is true. Am I in a minority? Obviously this thread is self-selecting for foot lovers, but even on TMF generally I am beginning to wonder if we non-foot ticklers are a minority. I don't really see why that would be. You can love feet without wanting to tickle them, and you can love tickling without going straight for the feet, so why are they so firmly linked in the human psyche??

Is it the chicken and the egg situation? Not sure. For me it is feet. One way to touch feet when I was young was to tickle them. Still is to be real. So the two became one. I guess if you don't have a foot fetish, you never know how odd you feel and how you can never touch the objects of your desire without people judging or laughing. Except laughing when tickled.

Ah, so tickling is a tactic for getting access to feet! Fair enough.

I had a foot fetish long before i became into tickling, though i use to be excited when i would see a foot tickled. At first i hated feet because as a child i was taught the were dirty but i later began to enjoy feet and their was a video i watched that really made me realize i was not weird for appreciating feet. I have tickled women on their feet but i did not really have a thing for tickling until recently and i mainly enjpy moslty look up /F foot tickling. I have had the pleasure of flirting with some of my female friends who allow me to massage, play footsie with, and tickle their feet even though none are ticklish but i am still happy to pamper/worship my female friends feet and try to make them laugh.

My first thoughts of sex were watching women in those backless high heels with the elastic in the insole. I wanted to tickle those feet. Those shoes were popular when I was growing up. I would watch for them in movies and TV.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back