• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Survey: How many ticklers have a foot fetish also? With new picture of my wife's feet

She knows. At first I told her guys would go crazy over her feet. She thought I was crazy. But I have posted them for years now on many sites and have had hundreds of thousands of views and comments. She is kind of flattered, slightly curious, but mostly just thinks it is okay to satisfy my fetish by doing so and otherwise has just a minor interest.

That's great! Well to be honest there are so many feet out there on the net, even youtube offers a lot, not to mention Thumbzilla, all the Tumblr pages, etc., it really is overwhelming, but yeah, I'm always open to more! In the old days I'd actually pay for foot videos, but it's really not necessary anymore, what with all the free stuff out there now. But if you want to post more here, by all means do, and thanks! :)

I am both.
Your wife has sexy feet. Please let us see some sole pics of her pretty feet!

OMG. Wet or oiled feet are always a turn on. Also I like when you can see the rest of the naked body with it...oops! Not saying you should post THAT! But yeah, the rest of the legs and butt in many shots always adds to the sexiness...I especially like this pose, like in beach pics!

I have limitations as to what I can photograph. Naked legs okay. Otherwise it's pretty feet.

I have limitations as to what I can photograph. Naked legs okay. Otherwise it's pretty feet.

Oh yes, of course! I just thought I'd mention that, to see if others here agreed. It's the kind of thing I look at elsewhere.

As far as my memory goes back, I've been attracted to pretty female feet, and I've always had the desire to tickle feet as well. I'm fortunate to have a very understanding and accepting wife.

I have a huge foot and tickle fetish! And have had some experiences with foot worship but most of the time it was tickling, all experiences were great though helped me learn and have more fun with my kinks

Both! Your wife has the most amazing feet. Does she like the tickling or does she put up with it because she loves you? Is she licklish as well?

Thanks my friend. Email me and we can discuss her feet there. [email protected]
She's ticklish and she puts up with me, but I don't get a lot of tickling. Mostly foot love.

I REALLY hope you got your wife's consent to post puctures of her body on a public forum, since your understanding of boyndaries and rughts are clearly not there.

Thanks Philgill11! Tell her thank you too. I especially liked the last two pics you posted. Do you have any of her in nylons?

Well, let me go against the trend here and say that I am a tickler who has never associated it with feet, and when I am attracted to a woman for tickling or for anything else feet come a long way down the list of boxes to tick. That isn't to say that I don't like feet at all or can't see the attraction in a pretty pair of feet, but I don't have a foot fetish at all. It seems sometimes as if the majority of ticklephiles are also into feet, which I never realised, if it is true. Am I in a minority? Obviously this thread is self-selecting for foot lovers, but even on TMF generally I am beginning to wonder if we non-foot ticklers are a minority. I don't really see why that would be. You can love feet without wanting to tickle them, and you can love tickling without going straight for the feet, so why are they so firmly linked in the human psyche??

I actually had a foot fetish before my tickling one, but only for stocking feet. I can appreciate a pretty bare foot, but they don't have the same impact on me as a pair of stocking feet does.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back