• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

non-boring chicks

CantBeatATickle

any chicks who arent boring on here?

wanna send photos and skype

thought this was a fetish site....

Last edited:
This is but this is also a site whose members tend to have brains, so... all the best with your slightly veiled insults and demands/requests. If you want, I'd suggest searching people's profiles, to see if they have any public pictures on their profiles or not.

I can't imagine why no one would have engaged with such a charming and eloquent guy. :D

There's like 22 million people in SoCal, and you're still striking out?
Maybe you could move to somewhere more populous and more open about sexuality.

Yeah, yeah...I know this is a troll thread. Sometimes, they're tough to resist.

Yes it is a fetish site, but some men on fetish sites unfortunately make the make the mistake of thinking women should be their personal fetish delivery systems who are just dying to give every Tom, Dick, and Harry spank bank material. Yeah hate to break it to you, but most real honest to god women(Not men playing pretend.) don't want to be treated like that. Maybe actually talk to her some first and get to know her.

Between this and his comment on the "deleting" thread... I'm sure us ladies are going to be lining up...

...for the ignore button.

I wish I was a women so I could send pics to this classy man

I don't know man.. a quick google search will find you some non-boring chicks....
These are particularly delightful!
chickswithguns.jpg

I've always liked the argument "this is a fetish site", like that implies we're all just having a big old fetish-y orgy over here. This thread seems like it's just trying to ruffle some feathers (heh) but I've seen this said on other sites like Fetlife and I doubt it was said ironically.

I wish I could remember the term... I will later and edit this.

What he and "men" like him do is throw out what is sort of a "half insult. It sounds like an insult but it is said/written in such a way that it makes it sound almost like they're joking. Giving a sense of sarcasm or "bad boy". This guy sprinkled some "I'm being mislead... I wanna get KINKY...!! *wink wink*" in.

This preys on women who tend to be insecure... and they flock to guys like this to "prove they're not boring". "Better than boring women".

It's the way of the douchebag. He probably doesn't have much else to talk about to interest anyone so this is one of the scams. Pathetic isn't it?

I wish I could remember the term... I will later and edit this.

What he and "men" like him do is throw out what is sort of a "half insult. It sounds like an insult but it is said/written in such a way that it makes it sound almost like they're joking. Giving a sense of sarcasm or "bad boy". This guy sprinkled some "I'm being mislead... I wanna get KINKY...!! *wink wink*" in.

This preys on women who tend to be insecure... and they flock to guys like this to "prove they're not boring". "Better than boring women".

It's the way of the douchebag. He probably doesn't have much else to talk about to interest anyone so this is one of the scams. Pathetic isn't it?

"Negging" is the term you're looking for.

Personally, I just try to avoid drama altogether. Maybe this has led to me being a loner, but not by choice. But if it means I'm able to make at least one or two friends, you know they're gonna be good ones.

Avoid drama? Then why did I contribute to this thread? Oh no, I'm in trouble now...

Yes!! Thank you Wolf.

No problem. It's one of the lame techniques from the old Pickup Artist Culture, which enjoyed some brief popularity by capitalizing on men's insecurities and fears about sex.

No problem. It's one of the lame techniques from the old Pickup Artist Culture, which enjoyed some brief popularity by capitalizing on men's insecurities and fears about sex.

Mhm. I'd venture to say it's probably been around since the 60's. Passed down from douchebag to douchebag.

I really hope this thread teachs people to not be doucebags

I really hope this thread teachs people to not be doucebags

It won't. But who knows? What I hope it teaches is for woman to know the difference in sincere men.And men just looking to score. There's nothing wrong with looking to score as long as both people know whats going on.

And learning some class and general respect for people would be nice.

It won't. But who knows? What I hope it teaches is for woman to know the difference in sincere men.And men just looking to score. There's nothing wrong with looking to score as long as both people know whats going on.

Perch it dear doll PREACH IT

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back