• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

non-boring chicks

Will you make it put the lotion on it's skin while you're at it?

You stole my line! :neenerneener:

Well, at least it seems the original person has changed their reply to something more palatable now (though still room for improvement).

Really, you get what you give, and seeing as you've entered less than a month ago, while giving nearly ZERO effort on an already uphill battle (trying to get positive response from people online) I'd say you've already ended in the positive, since you've gotten such attention - at ALL.

You wanna' flake, then flake, but if you haven't tried to get to know any of us, we're not going to put forth the effort to change a person who's already determined to leave, especially if they're only going to belittle us for whatever efforts we may have made.

Just saying...

Last edited:
It won't. But who knows? What I hope it teaches is for woman to know the difference in sincere men.And men just looking to score. There's nothing wrong with looking to score as long as both people know whats going on.

And learning some class and general respect for people would be nice.

honestly tho I end up meeting a lot of sincere guys that don't find women because the women they seek expect an insincere man once they get past the introductions....it's not going to get better.

honestly tho I end up meeting a lot of sincere guys that don't find women because the women they seek expect an insincere man once they get past the introductions....it's not going to get better.

I know duderino. Plenty of women flocks to guys and pick up lines like the OP. And worse. MUCH worse. I would assume Human Traffic con artists have endless pickup lines...

And so... maybe it's not going to get better for YOU. Other people all around us are happy and getting married. With every fetish and NO fetish to speak of under the sun.

Some people never find someone to be with. That's true too. And it's sad. But... not every man misleads women and not every women is attracted to douchebags.

Oh trust me, I'm not trying to make absolute statements and I know there's plenty of people out there that find a way. I'm just saying as long as "thirsty" continues to be a word correlated to guys who are looking to simply find action, it's pretty indicative of how things have changed.

Oh trust me, I'm not trying to make absolute statements and I know there's plenty of people out there that find a way. I'm just saying as long as "thirsty" continues to be a word correlated to guys who are looking to simply find action, it's pretty indicative of how things have changed.

I know, I know. It's an extremely pc culture now. There are good and great things about it- and over the top, very annoying things as well.

For the record- in a sexual context I use the word thirsty in the way it should be. ;) Shannon Tweed movie marathon anyone? ;)

I've always thought thirsty was more often attached to women who constantly post duck-lip selfies and pictures of how much fun they're having.

I've always thought thirsty was more often attached to women who constantly post duck-lip selfies and pictures of how much fun they're having.

What does this have to do with anything? You may not like pics like that... but I fail to see why you brought this up.

nah thirsty is a term used when people feel another person is looking to get their rocks off.

it's a pretty stupid way to try to discourage someone.

nah thirsty is a term used when people feel another person is looking to get their rocks off.

it's a pretty stupid way to try to discourage someone.

Fair enough. Sounds like a valid definition. I'd only heard it used in the "thirsty for attention" reference. Of course, I'm woefully out of touch when it comes to social media, beyond FB and the like. I don't want to be that connected.

glad we agree on something.

Me too! But just because we've had disagreements/ arguments doesn't mean I haven't agreed with some of the things you have said. I just don't comment on everything that is BEING said.

after all this, I'm surprised no one's brought up the idea of non-boring guys.... just sayin'.

after all this, I'm surprised no one's brought up the idea of non-boring guys.... just sayin'.

Lol like where are the non-boring guys on fetish sites that don't think with the wrong head and don't see women as fetish delivery systems? Yeah I already know many of those guys exsits and I married one.

Wow. 41 response posts in less than 48 hours.

Way to go, guys. Glad you're not giving him the power.

Wow. 41 response posts in less than 48 hours.

Way to go, guys. Glad you're not giving him the power.

Glad you took the time to comment that we shouldn't be commenting.

Non-boring guys. ...hmm. well I tickle, that's not boring right? lol. but the other things I do. ...ya a lot of them aren't really adventure (I'm thinking Indiana Jones) even tho they're interesting on a tedious level.

what about the context of boring? does OP mean he's bored because he's not turned on or is the talking the lacking part?

Lol like where are the non-boring guys on fetish sites that don't think with the wrong head and don't see women as fetish delivery systems? Yeah I already know many of those guys exsits and I married one.

Thnx porcelain - guess I'm one of the non-boring guys, since my wife's been with me for..... a billion years. Wishing you many a fun-fiilled years.

Non-boring guys. ...hmm. well I tickle, that's not boring right? lol. but the other things I do. ...ya a lot of them aren't really adventure (I'm thinking Indiana Jones) even tho they're interesting on a tedious level.

what about the context of boring? does OP mean he's bored because he's not turned on or is the talking the lacking part?

I think he means lack of fun

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back