• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

B tying and tickling a "vanilla" girl (f/f)

J&B ATW

TMF Novice
This hasn't happened.... yet.

I'd sent my wife B a text - wondering if the girlfriend that she's going to get mani/pedis with Wednesday was going to be able to handle the scrubbing. B typically goes with a girlfriend or two, but hasn't gone with this girl, hence my question.

Instead of responding to me about that, B sent me this text: "I'm going to invite <different girlfriends name here> over. She would let me tie her down and practice. She is weird and wouldn't think anything of it".

Now, B has tickled a few friends, but it's been a tickle wrestling thing or I have helped hold the girl down, but she's never suggested we actually try tying anyone down. But she's right, that's the perfect girl for it.

Stay tuned....

-J

This hasn't happened.... yet.

I'd sent my wife B a text - wondering if the girlfriend that she's going to get mani/pedis with Wednesday was going to be able to handle the scrubbing. B typically goes with a girlfriend or two, but hasn't gone with this girl, hence my question.

Instead of responding to me about that, B sent me this text: "I'm going to invite <different girlfriends name here> over. She would let me tie her down and practice. She is weird and wouldn't think anything of it".

Now, B has tickled a few friends, but it's been a tickle wrestling thing or I have helped hold the girl down, but she's never suggested we actually try tying anyone down. But she's right, that's the perfect girl for it.

Stay tuned....

-J

I guess this girl isn't as vanilla as you're guessing? Or maybe your wife has a charm you don't? A lot of girls I've met have been open enough to enjoy tickling but I think tying is a level or two up on the dial.

I guess this girl isn't as vanilla as you're guessing? Or maybe your wife has a charm you don't? A lot of girls I've met have been open enough to enjoy tickling but I think tying is a level or two up on the dial.

For sure. Tying and tickling is way above casual tickling!! Especially among same sex folks!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back