• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"It tickles me" ...

myfeet

TMF Expert
When I first saw the preview for SWAT, there was a part when they're waiting in on the stairs and Samuel L.'s character asks Michelle Rodriguez's character "Why you smiling ?" and Michelle Rodriguez's character responds "It tickles me?" Anybody know why that part was taken out of the original cut? It was crazy sexy the way she delivered it, and it speaks to her characters sense of humor. So why cut it?
http://www.imdb.com/videoplayer/vi2894070041?ref_=tt_pv_vi_aiv_1

I remember that I rented the DVD when it came out and even checked the deleted scenes it wasn't there either I believe

I remember that I rented the DVD when it came out and even checked the deleted scenes it wasn't there either I believe
I'm wondering if around the time the movie came out, was also around the same time tickle fetishist started reaching out to celebs via social media. There`s a reason why we never use to see bare feet on tv, or hardly any tickling in mainstream media.

I was thinking about this preview a few days ago actually and couldn't remember the movie. I had remembered it being Angelina Jolie that said it but I guess young me wasn't really able to keep that straight either, haha.

Studios have been doing things like this for a long long time. They take moments from 'incomplete' films before it's ready and present it to the public to 'entice' you to go see it in the theaters.
The quick 2 - 5 second clips are usually throw-aways, meaning they're not in the final cut for theatrical release.
You go to the movies for THAT particular scene or moment and it isn't there. Pisses me off, but you can only hope it's part of the Deleted Scenes on the DVD / Blu-Ry release.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back