• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelly Ripa (via Kylie Bunbury)

But how did she try, did Kelly tickle her back, was she offered to tickle Kellys feet or was it a sneak attack??.... So many unanswered question.

hear feet may not be but she has been tickle on her back and sides a couple of times

I've known that for years, ever since Regis gave her that pedicure and she didn't even flinch

its rare finding people with ticklish feet the amount of videos out there where its "insanely ticklish feet" i never click on those cuz i know how staged it will be

Not to split hairs, but this subforum is "Ticklish Celebrities" not "Celebrities Who Aren't Ticklish" Hahaha just kidding. That sucks though and like magicfingers, I also already knew that, so you didn't ruin my day.

its rare finding people with ticklish feet the amount of videos out there where its "insanely ticklish feet" i never click on those cuz i know how staged it will be

You must've had some bad luck, because most of the women I've known over the years have had hyperticklish feet

Add her to the list of cute petite blondes w/non-ticklish feet(Kelly Stables, Reese Witherspoon, Melissa Joan Hart, Leanne Rimes)

looks like shes only sensitive to certain fingers touching her feet

she was tickled by some magician on air... laughed and said he was tickling her feet...seemed spontaneous enough...

On the Mainstream Clips Reposts from days gone by thread Kelly gets tickled by Sam Champion looks like she is really ticklish to me link below its on page 13
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...from-days-gone-by/page13&highlight=kelly+ripa

In the Sam Champion clip, I think Kelly was just laughing at the situation. Her shoe was still on her foot. And in the David Blaine clip, she just acknowledged David was tickling her feet, but she didn't really didn't have a ticklish response.
Don't get me wrong, I love Kelly. IMHO she's clearly "one of us"(I know some people hate that phrase), and she's probably been a lurker on the forum. And she seems to love having her feet tickled. But it's obvious her feet aren't ticklish.

she says '' i'm laughing because David was tickling my feet''...that's a ticklish response/confirmation anyway you look at it... i know people that are only ticklish when surprised by the touch and not ticklish when they expect it/see it coming...that may very well be the case here...

That's a pretty bold claim. What lead you to this conclusion?

It's not a bold claim, it's an observation. She's mentioned tickling more than a few times on her show, and when David Blaine tickled her feet a couple times, she said she likes having her feet tickled.

It's not a bold claim, it's an observation. She's mentioned tickling more than a few times on her show, and when David Blaine tickled her feet a couple times, she said she likes having her feet tickled.

Plenty of vanilla people mention tickling innocuously, and tickle other people without having a tickle fetish or ever visit tickling fetish websites. But like you said, it's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

Plenty of vanilla people mention tickling innocuously, and tickle other people without having a tickle fetish or ever visit tickling fetish websites. But like you said, it's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

Actually plenty of vanilla people do not talk about tickling especially on TV, unless the subject was brought up by someone else. And then they usually say they hate it. But thanks for telling me I'm entitled to my own opinion. I wasn't sure until you confirmed it.

But thanks for telling me I'm entitled to my own opinion. I wasn't sure until you confirmed it.

You seem awfully pissy over something that was said without any ill will behind it. Sorry I don't pretend that every TV personality that mentions tickling or tickles people a few times on television over the course of a decade or so is a closet tickle fetishist downloading the latest Tickle Abuse preview or participating in the chat room.

You seem awfully pissy over something that was said without any ill will behind it. Sorry I don't pretend that every TV personality that mentions tickling or tickles people a few times on television over the course of a decade or so is a closet tickle fetishist downloading the latest Tickle Abuse preview or participating in the chat room.

I'm not being pissy, I don't like strangers asking me a question, and then act like a condescending jerk when I answer them. Nothing personal

I'm not being pissy, I don't like strangers asking me a question, and then act like a condescending jerk when I answer them. Nothing personal

Me stating the fact that people without tickle fetishes tickle others and mention tickling once and awhile isn't condescending. Me saying that you're welcome to have your opinion and are welcome to disregard my input isn't condescending.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back