• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Many) Krimson Kisses for Valentines

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
That's a bit of a clash in content, I think, right? A masked cutie bound to a chair with mechanical-looking (lipped) tendrils around her...in the midst of a dreamy Valentine landscape? Maybe it's a dream for her? Or for us? Who knows (I certainly don't)...

Anyway, a mysterious lady in a 'krimson', er, crimson outfit giggles away in this Valentine's Day pic. Who is she? Some kung-fu styled kicker? A winged (!) woman whose cards apparently didn't come out correctly to avoid this 'fun'? Whoever or whatever she is, it seems like those lip-headed tentacles swarming her bound form must really love her...

...after all, they're literally showering her with kisses, pecks, suckling and nibbles all over some choice spots. And they must SERIOUSLY adore those delicate flexing feet in the foreground, based on the lipstick marks all over them. ^^ I don't think that's the sort of 'attention' she's used to grabbing with those fine appendages if her squealing is any indication. Although, I'm surprised it's overriding whatever she might be feeling due to that top tendril yanking her wings upwards...hey, who tried to paint a heart up there? Someone must've put her in that chair, after all.

Then again...I wonder if the little lipped 'mouths' have tongues in those tentacles... ;)

-----

Perspective-based footy/belly/upperbody fun, as you can tell. Character is...well, let's just say it's an OC showing off a 'holiday-themed variation' of an alternate outfit she was planned to show up in sometime.

Happy Valentine's Day.

Attachments

• 72ValKissColor.jpg
    72ValKissColor.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 791
Wonderful drawing! :feets: I love the way her soles are forward and emphasized. :devil:
Great work, Khali! :bowing: :woman: :bowing:

3xPin:
Which? The chair, the lip-tentacles...or her? :)

PKFire:
Indeed they are. Must be why the tendrils REALLY like kissing them. ^^

Milagros:
Thanks. I'm guessing her soles must be the focus for a reason. ;)

The concept of mouths on tentacles is cute, especially with the lipstick. And I just love the background too!

LT:
Well, I wanted it to look like someone/something really knew what parts to 'love' most...so kissing tentacles worked best. And just a dreamy spin on the background, a 'soft contrast' to the mechanical-ish tentacles/chair she's stuck in.

Excellent pic, but yours always are. The lips add a bit of sexiness and the background sets the mood. I like it.

LT:
Sorry for...what?

44Blues:
Thanks very much. I kinda was going for a mix of sexy (the lip-tips ;) ) and cute (the character) in this one. ^^

3xPin:
Heh heh, the tentacles were fun to whip up for this. As for her...she's a bit 'shy' still, guess we'll have to break her out of her shell to turn the tables eventually. ^^

Khali:

I misinterpreted your reply. I was half-asleep, and combined with being autistic, I get mixed signals sometimes. *sigh*

Those are definitely some kiss-tickled soles and sides! Wonderful (and inspirational) artwork as ever, Khali. Thanks for posting!

A cute pic, both romantic and sensual.

As to the woman... well, the movie Maleficent had Angela Jolie flying around barefoot with wings (at first) so one can assume that this lady here is a similar species of faerie.

Seanwoj:
Thanks as always. ^^

Wally West:
Yep, intended that way. Character has a pretty 'cute' vibe in her base design. :)

Rwd1731:
Heh, kissing can be sensual, but lots of rapid fire 'pecks', well, that's going to definitely tickle. A lot. Thanks. ^^

SharonP:
Thank you. Yep, a little mix of cute and sexy here...though I think that latter probably wins with all the kisses.
As for the character (original one), I'm actually still slightly unsure what 'race' she technically is (not human though, obv, with the wings and ears and such). ^^

Bandito:
Thanks very much, B. Glad you enjoyed this holiday piece. :)

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back