• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Party games involving feet?

Philgill11

TMF Regular
Hi all. Does anyone here know of any games at a party which can "innocently" involve feet. More specifically, I would like to have a game played where guys at the party may be able to check out or play with my wife's feet.?

Attachments

• DSC_0047.jpg
    DSC_0047.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 149
Nothing says friendship like trying to sneakily use people to satisfy your fetishes.

I seriously doubt too many guys would have a problem with my wife's feet, so no harm no foul. But still looking for foot party game ideas.DSC_0036.jpg

Why not just post a personal ad on here or on fetlife? I guarantee you will get interested guys. Unless you like the idea of people that aren't really into feet playing with them.

Truth or Dare sprang to mind. But then I thought, "Mm, bit risky."

Guest: "Truth or dare?"
OP: "Truth."
Guest: "Why have all your dares involved your wife's feet?"
OP: "Erm... I changed my mind: Dare."
Guest: "I dare you to take that cushion off your lap."
OP: "Erm..."

Tricky situation. lol

Where do you live?

Does she have a favorite color polish that she likes to wear? Red looks great in Black Stockings...
Thanks for the pics. You must have fun with them. Lucky Man!!!!

I am in Michigan!!

Last edited:
yes, she has red polish on right now. But she looks great in all colors. I favor pink myself.

There are all kinds of board games or even tickle trivia that you can come up with. Even rolling a pair of dice with the highest roller getting a shot at her feet...which do look great btw. If you two ever travel to the east cost, I can get a whole bunch of excited game participants to join in :)

Years ago my ex and I went to a mildly (very mildly) adult themed New Years party and one of the games was "Adult Jenga" -- that game where you remove a wooden plank from a stack of planks and try not to tip it over.

When it was your turn to remove a piece you had to choose between answering a "spicy" question or performing an action. Each of the pieces was numbered and matched to a list with the questions/actions. A few of the action options were touch related and one actually required you to "Tickle the person sitting to your left" (or something like that).

In tickling terms at least the results were terrible and played up more for the humor of the situation, which was really the point for this party I think, but it could have been a little more fun with someone a little more devious or sadistic lol: the 'ler had no technique and the 'lee wasn't ticklish so it turned into a weird pantomime of "I'm sort of attempting to act like I am tickling you and you can maybe try and act like you are being tickled" performed by two people who had never heard of "Tickling" before.

If you wanted to turn it into "Tickle Jenga" you could have each number designated to tickle a specific body part, specify a length of time or a "tickle tool" and maybe have a "wild card" choice. Then whoever pulls the piece out when it collapses gets team tickled!

Last edited:
Oh, Brad, but "it happens all the time who don't want to be all in the name of having fun or horsing around", so - whether she's okay with it or not (and how she even DARE not be okay, doh! ><) "no harm no foul", right? ;) Oh, and also "it has been done billions of times by men over many centuries as long as women exposed their lovely feet to them"... ;)

*giggle*

Why do you ask? It would probably just be incidental.

Why did he ask if your wife would be okay with it?
Because some people might want to know if their partner was okay with something they wanted to do with them, and, you know, other people touching their body.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back