• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What type or brand of oil ?

SerialTick

Hello,
I have seen in many videos that oil was used to tickle.
I asked myself a question, what type of oil used? Are there any better ones than others? Which ones do you use?
Have a good night !

Eros Pjur. 250 ml or 8 oz., same bottle size. Silicon based, never dries out. Superb. Google for price, shouldn't be more than $25.00.

Pjur Back Door Relaxing Anal Glide Silicone Personal Lubricant - 250 ML? :shock2:

How was that figured out. Did you just happen to have it on hand?

My current favorite is coconut oil because in addition to being a good lubricant, it is also a great moisturizer and most importantly, it's edible. I'm into feet as well as tickling. The problem with coconut oil, is it doesn't stay slippery for all that long. Baby oil is cheap, stays slippery a long time and smells nice, but it tastes terrible. Almond oil is a commonly used massage oil and is a good way to split the difference between coconut oil and baby oil. It keeps its lubrication a long time and doesn't taste bad like baby oil. If all you want it for is lubricant for foot tickling, just about anything will work. Vegetable oil, canola oil, Vaseline, even Crisco or basic lotion. If you want to go with something expensive, food grade emu oil is amazing, but very pricey. Some are messier than others, so be careful.

My all time favorite is Olive Oil, stays lubricated a long time. I don't understand the baby oil kick as BeautifullyBNT and others mention, it always reminds me of babies, and I'm not there to start any of that.

Olive oil, hmm? I might have to try that. I do like the baby oil smell though. Like a dog of Pavlov, I now associate it with tickle fun.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back