• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Introducing ProfessionalTickling.com

Very interesting concept.

Speaking as someone who has been to Domme's in the past (in the UK), the major problem is that they have 'Tickling' as part of some cut and paste list, when they haven't got much feel or interest in it. What's worse if it is successful (and in my experience that's only about 25% of the time), they are looking to push their particular S&M interests into any subsequent session, whilst expecting you to play the part of a submissive (which may be nothing to do with who you are as a tickle), grateful for whatever other S&M play they deem appropriate.

Now obviously your credibility in the tickle world is beyond reproach. However whilst my imagination started to initially run wild, thinking you could franchise this like McDonalds, other people coming into this project as professional ticklers, may be closer to the aforementioned domme's than a genuine tickle fetishist such as yourself.

Anyway good luck (and although I am a bit too old and far away to be a client) I hope this takes off.

I am definitely liking the sound of this. Looking to see the site develop more over time but this got my support.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back