• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is the NFL rigged?

Laugh

TMF Expert
I have been a long time NFL fan and never thought I would entertain such an idea. But seriously, the past few Superbowls have done little to turn me against such thinking. The past SB sounds to me like someone 'high up' said "Let's make the Pats beat seemingly unbeatable odds so we can further glorify Brady for the next 10 years." Only (imo) someone went a little overboard with 'seemingly unbeatable' odds.

Now I'm not saying all games are possibly rigged, only ones that can generate huge amounts of money and publicity for the business and lend a hand to 'ulterior motives' in a much larger scripted universe than even that singular game. Now it's impossible to pay off every player, coach, manager and even referee. However, if just one is on the fix, that's all that is needed. Before you laugh that off, there has already been a NBA referee (Tim Donaghy) who has openly admitted he 'fixed games' and has served federal time. There are also several videos on youtube that promote the 'rigged NFL games' theory which give a strong case.

Former Colts player 'Bubba Smith' claimed for years the NFL rigged Superbowl 3 in order to promote equality in the NFL and generate audience numbers. After he was given numerous warnings from the NFL, he reluctantly went silent. Just me, but I've believed him all along.

You can't script fantastic athletic ability in making a seemingly impossible catch or throw, however those can easily be decided by referees. Take a look at the catch in Superbowl 50 that was ruled incomplete, even when to most, the replay said otherwise. Did you notice Cam Newton never once smiled before the game and certainly not after. Doesn't that seem a bit off? If you watch any of the NFC playoff games before the bowl all the man did was smile. It's just his nature. Just my guess, but I'm thinking someone 'high up' told him he was supposed to lose. Funny how he didn't dive for that lose fumble. A turnover that ultimately cost the Panthers the game. Who - seriously - who wouldn't dive for a fumble in the Superbowl?? Seriously? *smh*

There are many, but my last one involves the Seahawks passing from the one yard line vs the Pats. You have the best running back in the NFL and you need only one yard. You have two timeouts. This is to WIN THE SUPERBOWL. But you *throw* the ball?? Really?? I'm still guessing who made that call to Pete Carroll. He's a much smarter coach than to do something that erroneous.

I'm thinking of giving up on the NFL. Teams I like have won the Superbowl, but now I'm even second guessing those victories. The whole NFL history smells of a 'WWE-type scripted universe'. Not all games are fixed. But the ones that are ruin it for the rest of them.

What are your thoughts?

Well, if there ever was a Super Bowl that cried out beforehand for Roger Goodell to rig this mother, it would have been this last one. And certainly at halftime it looked as though that was precisely what was going on.

But as you put it:

The past SB sounds to me like someone 'high up' said "Let's make the Pats beat seemingly unbeatable odds so we can further glorify Brady for the next 10 years." Only (imo) someone went a little overboard with 'seemingly unbeatable' odds.

". . . beat seemingly unbeatable odds" and "someone went a little overboard with 'seemingly unbeatable' odds"; hmmm, remind you of something or someone else? Let's see, Brady and Trump: has to be a supporter, caught red-handed with the sloganeered red hat, after all. Belichick and Trump: the former had expressed admiration for the latter. Kraft and Trump: old Palm Beach buddies. What lackeys, all.

So The Donald was the mastermind. No, he's not that powerful, in fact, much as he might see it as his divine right and hold deranged, alternate-universe press conferences when his megalomania is foiled. Somebody else is, though, namely this guy trained at the KGB Akademensky of Skullduggery and with hands still stained with the blood of our disrupted election [cue "The Imperial March"]:

VLADIMIR-PUTIN-WEARING-NEW-ENGLAND-PATRIOTS-SUPER-BOWL-RINGS1.png

I've also suspected the league to be rigged for quite some time now. A few examples: Saints win the Super Bowl because they were playing for the Katrina Victims. Peyton Manning wins second Super Bowl ring and retires after SB 50. Brady wins SB 51 after being suspended 4 games for deflate gate alligations and after being down 25 points at half.

Now granted most other people would disagree and say coincidence. Here's my theory:

I'm a Vikings fan. I'm calling this right now. The NFL IS rigged and it will be proven when Minnesota becomes the first team to Win the Super Bowl in their own Stadium.

Stop watching then you sound like Goodell complaining about air in a ball. More air in the ball or less air in the ball the same result will happen the patriots win . People just want to complain because nobody can keep them from being the best. and its not going to happen any time soon.

I've also suspected the league to be rigged for quite some time now. A few examples: Saints win the Super Bowl because they were playing for the Katrina Victims. Peyton Manning wins second Super Bowl ring and retires after SB 50. Brady wins SB 51 after being suspended 4 games for deflate gate alligations and after being down 25 points at half.

Now granted most other people would disagree and say coincidence. Here's my theory:

I'm a Vikings fan. I'm calling this right now. The NFL IS rigged and it will be proven when Minnesota becomes the first team to Win the Super Bowl in their own Stadium.

Don't forget the Patriots winning the year of 9/11

Actually the Patriots aren't "The Best." Technically the Steelers are. Their franchise has the most Super Bowl Championships. Brady will have to keep deflating those balls for a couple more years in hopes to squeeze out a couple more cheap rings before he can claim to be number one.

Stop watching then you sound like Goodell complaining about air in a ball. More air in the ball or less air in the ball the same result will happen the patriots win . People just want to complain because nobody can keep them from being the best. and its not going to happen any time soon.

Actually the Patriots aren't "The Best." Technically the Steelers are. Their franchise has the most Super Bowl Championships. Brady will have to keep deflating those balls for a couple more years in hopes to squeeze out a couple more cheap rings before he can claim to be number one.

I agree completely. Sure Brady has won five rings but not once has he dominated a team to do it. In fact, three of his sb wins were pretty much gift wrapped for him. If he was such a great quarterback would his team have been down by so many points to begin with?

If he was such a great qb why was he praying on the sidelines for some miracle of a turnover by the Seahawks in Superbowl 49? He was actually praying that call made it through to the Seattle sideline for them to throw the game like they were supposed to as planned.

If Brady is such a great qb why is his team marred in controversy? Why are his actions even questioned? I've never once heard of Montana or Bradshaw being questioned or their teams being surrounded in controversy.

The NFL probably is rigged. Problem is the Patriots still can't seem to get it right. That's why even when they win, there's controversy because they make it so apparent that the league is rigged.

LOL. If the NFL rigged? Well, according to the X-Files, the Smoking Man goes out of his way to make sure the Bills never win a Superbowl.

So, I dunno, it depends on what you believe I guess. ;) :D

Most of the big sports are fixed here and there. it doesn't take much to change the outcome of a game.

There was that thing a while back where players were being given bonuses to injure the key players of the opposing team, and of course deflate-gate. And honestly I don't know if anyone ever found out how high up those things went as far as who started them. Now neither one of those incidents involved every team in the NFL but it makes you wonder how many more incidents there are like that that we just haven't discovered yet. You definitely have to wonder.

. . . according to the X-Files, the Smoking Man goes out of his way to make sure the Bills never win a Superbowl.

Ah, that explains it.

1lf3es.jpg

And I always wondered what the real story was with Tretiak and Myshkin at Lake Placid:

Most of the big sports are fixed here and there. it doesn't take much to change the outcome of a game.

They were just following WWE protocol. Truth is, Rodgers refused to 'job' to Brady, so Atlanta was told to win the NFC. Since he refused to lose to the Pats, Rodgers was told to lose to Atlanta and 'make it look convincing'. That explains the crappy game both he and the Packers looked like they had vs Atlanta lol.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back