• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklee anticipation smile.

mabus

1st Level Green Feather
Branching off of JiggIyJoy's thread about smiling while watching someone being tickled, there's two other smiles associated with tickling,
the smile of a ticklee anticipating the tickling, present in many video clips and pictures, (the pre-tickle giggle when the shoes and or socks are removed is rare
but hot as hell.) and the tickler's smile before they engage in their tickling fun.

Feel free to discuss, post pics or clips of your favorite ticklee anticipation smile here!

Here's one from Chloe Creations a site that featured pantyhose and tickling MANY years ago.....

Attachments

• tickle518.jpg
    tickle518.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 191
Lee antismile! Those are the best. Like pre-tickle blush. The panic mixed with pleasure. So fun.

I love it when they smile and then start to giggle even before you touch them. But they don't want you to know that you're already getting to them so they hold back the giggle. So then you get a smile with the stomach bouncing up and down.

The experience of smiling involuntarily when someone's about to tickle you is so maddening -- it's like you're extending an unwanted invitation, or signaling cooperation with your tormentor...

The smile of anticipation before the tickling begins is wonderful. :rolleyes:

One of my favorite, and sexiest, parts of the whole tickle experience, at least from the ler perspective.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back