• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

License plate TICKLSH

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
I just drove next to a cute girl with that license plate right in my town. I could hardly believe it. :)

Holy Crap!! I would have driven right into her while being so distracted. Would have been a good way to do an accident info exchange lol

If only I'd been driving alongside her with a license plate that read PROVEIT. Clearly, she is making a claim that should be tested for authenticity. ;)

If only I'd been driving alongside her with a license plate that read PROVEIT.

Unfortunately, you could only ever get that on a plate from Missouri, I think. I believe I recall somewhere in the Code of Federal Regulations (makes for good soporific bedtime reading when Sominex and a warm glass of milk fail) that the U.S. Department of Transportation has the power to reserve certain phrases for vanity tags of specific states in order not to infringe on their trademarks, as "PROVEIT" undoubtedly would on Missouri's motto "The Show-Me State."

I'm sure if there were ones set aside just for my Upstate N.Y., one would be "MYCOSNMYWIF."

Clearly, she is making a claim that should be tested for authenticity. ;)

I'm thinking it would be cooler still if vanity plates came in legally recognized pairs, so this car Jeff spotted could have had "TICKLSH" on the front and "PROVEIT" on the back. I mean, the onus would be on us [<--unintentional pun] 'lers to do the "scientific" assaying, wouldn't it?

Sorry, Officer, yes, I admit I was following too closely, but it was all in the sacred name of science. But I'll contest your claim in court that my vision was obscured from my windshield being all fogged up on the inside.

Coincidentally, I feel like I see the letters TMF on license plates everywhere! Maybe it's a subconscious thing, I might just be looking for it now haha

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back