• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friday night nyuks (2-17-17).

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
Seaworld's director decided one of the park's whales needed to be circumcised. It took four skin divers.

* * *​

I had to order three extra drinks at the McDonalds takeout window... all so the cute checkout girl wouldn't know those four dozen McNuggets were for me.

* * *​

It's true that animals in different parts of the world make different noises. Like for instance, in the USA dogs go "bow wow"; in China, they go "sizzle".

* * *​

I'm partial to dead baby jokes. They never get old!

* * *​

A rich man dies and stands before the Pearly Gates. Thinking he can bribe his way in, he offers St. Peter a gold bar.

St. Peter stares at it, then inquires:

"Why are you trying to hand me pavement?"

* * *​

During my hospital stay, I met the slickest, most competent man ever. He was an ultra sound operator.

* * *​

Schools have instituted a special course for troubled loners: anti-social studies.

* * *​

I'm so hooked on caffeine, I once stole a cup of coffee from Starbucks. Got charged with mugging.

* * *​

What kind of booze should you offer Superman?

None. He never asks for liquor in his drink; he wants just ice.

* * *​

I work on an oil rig; it's a boring job.

* * *​

Which nationally televised sport starts with a T?

Golf.

* * *​

My wife demanded we go out last night. She wanted some place that had fish, so I threw her in the river.

* * *​

Telling lawyer jokes is pointless... lawyers don't think they're funny and nobody else thinks they're jokes.

* * *​

My neighbors named their child Saturn. Unconventional maybe, but it certainly has a ring.

* * *​

I'd sure like to see that new movie with Scarlet Johansson. I doubt she'll go out with me, though.

* * *​

According to the old adage, "a woman's work is never done". Maybe that's why they get paid less.

* * *​

I was in the middle of moving my magazine collection, when I had to stop and see my chiropractor. I had lots of back issues.

* * *​

The Hobbits were in a fine position to arrest Saruman... they'd obtained War Ents.

* * *​

I went to a concert last night... damn thing should'a been rated R! Way too much sax and violins!

* * *​

Revolutionary new development in yard care: the Emo Lawn! It cuts itself!

* * *​

It was quite an experience dating the moonshiner's daughter! She made me liquor all night long!

* * *​

Doctor: Mrs. Smith, I have wonderful news for you!

Patient: That's Miss Smith, not Mrs. Smith.

Doctor: Oh. Then I have bad news for you.

LOL :p
Great collection of jokes. :D
My favorite:
Seaworld's director decided one of the park's whales needed to be circumcised. It took four skin divers.

Thank you Milagros! You chose right off the top this week!

It's true that animals in different parts of the world make different noises. Like for instance, in the USA dogs go "bow wow"; in China, they go "sizzle".

Reminds me of when I worked for a major oil company in 1979, in Texas. Some Chinese were visiting for some kind of deal or something, and they were taken to lunch. As they were driving, they were pointing at a small dog in the rear window of the car ahead of them, laughing and speaking in Chinese (!!). Our folks later asked the interpreter what they where talking and laughing about. He said that they were wondering how that small dog tasted. :shock:

Reminds me of when I worked for a major oil company in 1979, in Texas. Some Chinese were visiting for some kind of deal or something, and they were taken to lunch. As they were driving, they were pointing at a small dog in the rear window of the car ahead of them, laughing and speaking in Chinese (!!). Our folks later asked the interpreter what they where talking and laughing about. He said that they were wondering how that small dog tasted. :shock:
Achhh! I know it's possible to eat anything (and in situations of want, one can't afford to be picky), but the very idea that anyone could hunger for potential pets like puppies and kitties is so alien to me I cringe! Gonna give my puss extra hugs tonight!

Thank you for the link! I found your reminiscence amusing and disturbing in equal measures, though not exactly surprising. That an institution of "education" should disapprove a well-considered reference simply because it strayed into uncomfortable territory is a depressingly familiar story. Smacks of schools banning "Huckleberry Finn" for being racially insensitive... no blamed sense of context, and not the slightest interest in daring to teach it.

This took place in the fall of 1960. In that era, unmarried women teaching in elementary schools had to pretend in public to be virgins.

Oh, I remember the '60s well! Attended elementary school then too! Though I never experienced the "virgin" phenomenon... all our teachers were middle-aged married ladies.

I had to order three extra drinks at the McDonalds takeout window... all so the cute checkout girl wouldn't know those four dozen McNuggets were for me.

My wife demanded we go out last night. She wanted some place that had fish, so I threw her in the river.

Doctor: Mrs. Smith, I have wonderful news for you!

Patient: That's Miss Smith, not Mrs. Smith.

Doctor: Oh. Then I have bad news for you.

:laughhard:

Another banner week Low Roads. :D

Thank you Bugman! :D Excellent selection! A further vote for hot dogs, with a side order of McNuggets!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back