• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone like gorgeous feet and toes?

Philgill11

TMF Regular
So, what girl who is posted here has the best looking feet?

What celebrities do you think have the most perfect feet?

These feet attached are from Kathleen Robertson, a Canadian actress with pretty nice feet I would say.

Attachments

• Kathleen-Robertson-Feet-560063.jpg
    Kathleen-Robertson-Feet-560063.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 65
Many thousands of TMF members like beautiful feet and toes. :feets:

I really like Heidi Klum's feet.

Attachments

• klum1.jpg
    klum1.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 44
TMF has always been both a tickling and a foot website for me. Both go hand in hand for me, always have...hand in hand...hand in foot...foot in hand...

It's not really a foot site it's just a lot of tickle fetishists also have a foot fetish. I have both, but I know some on here that just have a tickle fetish and get annoyed at all the emphasis on feet.

It's not really a foot site it's just a lot of tickle fetishists also have a foot fetish. I have both, but I know some on here that just have a tickle fetish and get annoyed at all the emphasis on feet.

I'd agree that it's more a tickling site than a foot fetish site, but if it's not at all a foot site, how would you explain the "Celebrity Feet" subforum which is quite frequently posted in by TMF Jeff?

how would you explain the "Celebrity Feet" subforum which is quite frequently posted in by TMF Jeff?

I'd still say it's primarily a tickling site, at least that was the original purpose, but like porcelaindoll said there are just so many tickle fetishist that also have a foot fetish that you're gonna end up with a lot of threads and subforums that deal with feet.

Clearly its a sports site because theres a subforum for that

Touché lol. If you had feet, I'm sure they would be gorgeous ;)^^

On topic, Beth Behrs of Two Broke Girls

20170218_120125.png

And the sole shot

20170218_115757.png

Please pardon my poor cropping. I just got a new phone and I don't quite know how to work it yet.

I don't think I could just tickle feet without some worship and toe sucking and more

So, what girl who is posted here has the best looking feet?

What celebrities do you think have the most perfect feet?

These feet attached are from Kathleen Robertson, a Canadian actress with pretty nice feet I would say.

Never heard of her. She has some beautiful feet and toes,

I sense you are lying though as a quick google search reveals to me you should also be a mammal characterised by hindgut fermentation with a somewhat simple stomach and elongated head. you on the other hand are cute as a button. what kinda game are you trying to pull? i was warned about catfish you know...

It is not esay for me to find a perfect feet but when I walk by the street and I see ones fffff...

I sense you are lying though as a quick google search reveals to me you should also be a mammal characterised by hindgut fermentation with a somewhat simple stomach and elongated head. you on the other hand are cute as a button. what kinda game are you trying to pull? i was warned about catfish you know...

lmfao, now how can I be a catfish if I have hooves :p

While my GF has very ticklish feet it's also important to note that sometimes there are other parts of the body that can be just as ticklish if not more ticklish. The thighs, knees, armpits, belly, neck, and breasts for example. :D

Yes. It's a total obsession. I paid a foot prostitute for an hour with her feet once, which I posted about elsewhere. And I look at feet on the net all the time. As far as girlfriends go I haven't had too many, but one of them, she didn't seem to mind, in fact many didn't seem to mind, in fact they seemed to like it. I remember one would ask me to lick her feet, once she knew I liked doing it. Then the last one I was with, well it wasn't the last one, but the last one who I really liked, which only lasted for one night, she fell asleep and....that's when I did it. The next morning when she woke up I did too, and I said you probably think I'm weird, but she said no, she didn't mind. But apparently she minded that I didn't wake her up because she said she would've wanted to make love to me. I had no idea I was supposed to wake her up if she wanted to sleep. I never saw her again because she had a boyfriend anyway, who played in a band and was at the time away in Europe on tour. She said she'd go out with me if she didn't have a boyfriend, and I was very flattered. I still can't get her out of my mind after all these years, and no, it's not just because of her feet, but yeah, they were beautiful.....

....oh and she didn't tell me she had a boyfriend until later; I had no idea at first. It was at my ex girlfriend's place, who had a boyfriend, and I was visiting her. The girl I ended up with, who I'd just met through my ex girlfriend, was her roommate. It happened because they both slept together in the same bed, so that's where I ended up sleeping too. The next night it was arranged that my ex girlfriend would sleep in Zowie's room, who wasn't home that night. So that's how it all happened; I ended up with just her, that last night. The next morning she had to go to work, and I went home and never saw her again. Not long ago I asked Zippy, my old girlfriend, about Mippy, the girl I had the "foot" experience with. She told me she's happily married now. I don't know if it's to that guy she was going with at the time who was in that band and was away in Europe, I didn't ask.....

Last edited:
Yes. It's a total obsession. I paid a foot prostitute for an hour with her feet once, which I posted about elsewhere. And I look at feet on the net all the time. As far as girlfriends go I haven't had too many, but one of them, she didn't seem to mind, in fact many didn't seem to mind, in fact they seemed to like it. I remember one would ask me to lick her feet, once she knew I liked doing it. Then the last one I was with, well it wasn't the last one, but the last one who I really liked, which only lasted for one night, she fell asleep and....that's when I did it. The next morning when she woke up I did too, and I said you probably think I'm weird, but she said no, she didn't mind. But apparently she minded that I didn't wake her up because she said she would've wanted to make love to me. I had no idea I was supposed to wake her up if she wanted to sleep. I never saw her again because she had a boyfriend anyway, who played in a band and was at the time away in Europe on tour. She said she'd go out with me if she didn't have a boyfriend, and I was very flattered. I still can't get her out of my mind after all these years, and no, it's not just because of her feet, but yeah, they were beautiful.....

Ouhh men. That is both an amazing and sad thing.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back