• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is there such a thing as "tickle rape"

Thanks for all the virtue signalling guys. Jiminy Cricket would be very proud lol. Philgill11, just peruse the "Post Stories" subforum. The stories may not be true, but there's plenty of the type of material I assume you're looking for.

Last edited:
Philgill doesn't actually say that he has tickled his wife against her will; he says that he has had "impure thoughts" about it and knows it is wrong. Pretty much the same as the rest of us, in other words. Meanwhile we indulge our fantasies from time to time, and this site is one of the places we go for that.

Philgill doesn't actually say that he has tickled his wife against her will; he says that he has had "impure thoughts" about it and knows it is wrong. Pretty much the same as the rest of us, in other words. Meanwhile we indulge our fantasies from time to time, and this site is one of the places we go for that.

There’s a big difference between “thinking about tickling her feet” and “thinking about forcibly tickling her feet against her will”.

He claims to know it’s wrong, then turns right around and says "but girls are tickled all the time who don't want to be all in the name of having fun or horsing around.” If he condones that, then I think he clearly doesn’t “know it’s wrong.”

It’d be different if he said something like "but girls are tickled all the time who don't want to be, by people who either don’t fully understand their impact and are still developing their sense of right-and-wrong (like little kids, of instance), or by people who do fully comprehend it’s wrong, and inexcusably do it anyway.”

Not sure which he was referring to. I'm just wondering, also, how he'd feel if he were forcibly tickled by a man against his will. Or if he has been.

Some people get uneasy when people start throwing words like "rape" around when talking about this fetish, and dismissing issues of consent with "it happens all the time". I'd think it'd be hard enough being single and trying to find a decent partner or playmate without worrying that someone is going to stumble upon the TMF and think that that's how all tickle fans think. Especially when people are claiming that it's how every tickle fan thinks, but that most just won't admit it.

Whenever I look up what its like to be tickled, common phrase I would see is - being tickled is like being raped but you are forced to laugh.

Whenever I look up what its like to be tickled, common phrase I would see is - being tickled is like being raped but you are forced to laugh.

That'd be like saying "having sex is like being raped except you're forced to orgasm". This idea that tickling is assumed non-con is just bizarre.

Lol you'd think the PC people or morality police would know to ignore these threads because talking to these folks is like :beathorse:. Look if people want to tickle nonconsenually they're probably going to do it regardless what people they probably don't know from atom say on the internet. They are grown adults capable of making their own decisions and if they get in trouble(Which I highly doubt they will.) it will be on them.

Excessive tickling without content is abuse.

I'm not sure that rape is the word for it if it doesn't involve penetration. but still it's abuse. And I don't mean that in the kinky way people sometimes say it when it comes to tickling, I mean it is assault/harassment.

Lol you'd think the PC people or morality police would know to ignore these threads because talking to these folks is like :beathorse:. Look if people want to tickle nonconsenually they're probably going to do it regardless what people they probably don't know from atom say on the internet. They are grown adults capable of making their own decisions and if they get in trouble(Which I highly doubt they will.) it will be on them.

Ok, I’m just not as much of a defeatist. If I never get through to him, then yes, I never get through to him. But, if I see something I object to such as the suggestion that it might be fine to tickle someone who doesn’t like it because “heck, it just happens ALL the time anyway", I'm not going to ignore it; I’m gonna offer my response to it. He’s not the only one who reads the thread.

“Morality police”? Ok, if people need to be reminded about consent or are operating under a nihilist haze, then sure, consider me the deputy.

Ok, I’m just not as much of a defeatist. If I never get through to him, then yes, I never get through to him. But, if I see something I object to such as the suggestion that it might be fine to tickle someone who doesn’t like it because “heck, it just happens ALL the time anyway", I'm not going to ignore it; I’m gonna offer my response to it. He’s not the only one who reads the thread.

“Morality police”? Ok, if people need to be reminded about consent or are operating under a nihilist haze, then sure, consider me the deputy.

I get that, but at the same time I don't think people should be trying to tell others how-to live their lives. These people should be capable of making their own decisions and if they do make bad ones well that's on them and I consider it no skin off of my back. Yes it's possible it could end up in the news and then it's also possible people might come to assumptions that everyone who's into tickling is a terrible human being, but my attitude has always been those people probably already had those assumptions to begin with and now I will know to ignore them.

I also wanted to say that I used to be on team trying to talk sense into these people who posted threads like this, but after noticing that a lot of these guys would post the same topics over and over I finally realized that it was usually a lost cause. I highly doubt people are going to pay attention to a bunch of randos on the internet. Especially if this is something they know they want to do or going to keep doing.

That'd be like saying "having sex is like being raped except you're forced to orgasm". This idea that tickling is assumed non-con is just bizarre.

I think that some would describe it this way because to people that aren't into tickling it doesn't feel good and they might not even realize that there are people like us that are into it therefore it's just a form of assault in their minds. Sex and having an orgasm is enjoyable to them but tickling is not and they would never see a link between the 2. They hate tickling and assume everybody else does so to them it is assumed non-con.

I get that, but at the same time I don't think people should be trying to tell others how-to live their lives. These people should be capable of making their own decisions and if they do make bad ones well that's on them and I consider it no skin off of my back. Yes it's possible it could end up in the news and then it's also possible people might come to assumptions that everyone who's into tickling is a terrible human being, but my attitude has always been those people probably already had those assumptions to begin with and now I will know to ignore them.

The whole idea of “live and let live” is a good place to start. The problem arrives, obviously, when people start violating the well-being of others. I understand the sentiment of “that’s their business”, and I think it has merit. But if I have solid evidence someone is being abused, I am going to intervene. I’m just letting him know he’s got it right with “I know it would be wrong to touch my wife in a way that I know she doesn’t want. Thus if I do it anyway, without her consent, I will have done wrong to her.” He’s putting forth the idea that “It happens to so many girls [and the people who did it seem to have gotten away with it scot-free by saying ‘it was in the name of fun’.]” And he should just keep in mind that it’s sadistic to violate people for fun.

I think that some would describe it this way because to people that aren't into tickling it doesn't feel good and they might not even realize that there are people like us that are into it therefore it's just a form of assault in their minds. Sex and having an orgasm is enjoyable to them but tickling is not and they would never see a link between the 2. They hate tickling and assume everybody else does so to them it is assumed non-con.

Yes, this makes sense. They are ignorant about the fact that tickling can be consensual. Fair point.

Crazy how far off path this has gone thanks to a couple of people making too much out of a simple question. We get it. Tickling should be consensual. If you walk by a woman and tickle her feet at a party, even if you know her, you should be shipped off to jail. Remember that. The PC police are all over you.

Nobody said that, so slow your roll.
A lot of people here have the opportunity to indulge their fetish with real people, so they have a certain amount of consideration for them.
I can't explain it to you without a common frame of reference.

Crazy how far off path this has gone thanks to a couple of people making too much out of a simple question. We get it. Tickling should be consensual. If you walk by a woman and tickle her feet at a party, even if you know her, you should be shipped off to jail. Remember that. The PC police are all over you.

You asked, I answered. If you disagree with the points I made, try to refute them. But if you're just sore that I called you out about your flippancy, and are just going to whine and come up with a sarcastic Strawman argument, then you obviously still don't 'get it'.

Actually you don't get it. Most people come here for fun and fantasy. Not to argue. Other than you that is...

Actually you don't get it. Most people come here for fun and fantasy. Not to argue. Other than you that is...

No, you were here to ask about non-consenting girls get tickled "in the name of fun." Good luck with deleting the thread. It'd probably be for the best.

Nope I wasn't. I was just starting conversation. I am not really into tickling that much even. And don't you ever - even once - correct what I was thinking again. I will be blocking your ridiculous righteousness from now on.

Nope I wasn't. I was just starting conversation. I am not really into tickling that much even. And don't you ever - even once - correct what I was thinking again. I will be blocking your ridiculous righteousness from now on.

Yeah, I can't tell you how many conversations I've started with, "Hey, anyone got any good rape stories?"
It's a hell of an icebreaker.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back