• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is there such a thing as "tickle rape"

If it is done without consent, it can be either rape or assault. It's fine for fantasies but really really not okay in real life. Consent is required.

My wife doesn't really like being tickled and I have had some impure thoughts about forcibly tickling her beautiful feet anyway.

It sounds like there has to be some actual discussion on your newfound fetish vs her feelings. I've had girlfriends that weren't all about tickling and under normal circumstances would give a crap less about tickling, but because they "knew that I like it", they were down. It's a weird thing to think about, but whatever...

I know this is wrong but girls are tickled all the time who don't want to be all in the name of having fun or horsing around.
Says who? The times that my talking about tickling were rebuffed, I met at least one girl who assembled the sentence "I just wanna be like a dude" about it, basically meaning she was looking for someone to chill with. Younger girls might tickle eachother sometimes, sure, but lets not hold the magnifying glass too close to what this is....screwing around with eachother. And too much of anything on a constant basis is of course met with frowny faces, so let's kinda put aside this "everybody gets violated, it's life!" mindset. Besides, wouldn't you want this to have a positive impact on your love life?

Non-consensual tickling is definitely a form of assault, not necessarily in the legal sense of the word but in the general sense that it violates the victim's boundaries without permission - though the level of an assault can vary on a spectrum from gentle to severe, from something that causes mild annoyance at most to something that leads the victim to reach for a lawyer.

The term "rape" in a tickling context I suppose makes a certain amount of sense to the extent that tickling can be a sexual/erotic activity. But I think the more helpful term is "assault". Even with actual rape, to my mind what makes it wrong is not the sexual element in the attack but the fact that it is a sub-category of assault.

I have fantasised about non-consensual tickling but in real life find that I can't give in to the urge anyway - I know it would be too potentially destructive to a relationship in the longer run, and I don't want that. And the older I get the more I see that it is nicer to have a tickle partner who at some level is a willing participant and can enter into it - that is, she likes to get tickled, even if she finds it torturous in a sense. There are such people! But admittedly it is not easy finding partners with that delicate balance of motives.

Well, I've seen tickle sex vids that are of course consensual, and I never heard of anyone being non-consensually tickle raped but it's probably happened. I admit I fantasize often about being non-consensually tickle assaulted by women. There's a lot of f/m material out there and most I see isn't sexual, but some of it is. Often the guys getting tickled don't really seem to be enjoying it, but sometimes they do. I haven't seen guys getting anally penetrated or anything like that but there's a lot of tickling handjobs. Of the m/f and f/f stuff I've seen, yeah there is penetration. The m/f stuff there's intercourse during tickling and the f/f other things, dildos and vibrators are often used. I think most people here have seen these vids, but the reason I mention it is, it's likely happened non-consensually, but no, I never heard of it...well, I googled something recently and saw something about a guy who broke into women's houses and tickled them but, I don't know if he raped them too. Pretty sick.

I've tickled friends and acquaintance who I knew were extremely ticklish. Never a total stranger

My very first time realizing I loved to tickle a woman was my friend put a mutual friend in a compromising position in which she couldn't move to get out. This was 1990 before internet access so I didn't know it was a fetish. I said to myself this is it, you'll never get another chance to tickle a woman in a helpless position
I walked over to her and said "now let's make this REALLY interesting". I got my fingers into her sides and wiggled away. Her eyes went wide and she screamed noooooo!!!

Only lasted 10 seconds as my girlfriend said "stop that's really cruel"
Girl got out and I paid for it :D

well I've seen female friends get over-joyed when they were ticked by someone they trusted or found attractive and get mad and disgusted when it was by someone they found undesirable to the point where it felt like rape to them. So i am guessing if you don't know how she feels about you, it might turn out to be annoying and anger her ...especially if she really hates it.

At the now defunct Footfriends parties,there was an activity known as foot rape that often occurred at those very parties,for if anyone that has ever went to these gay male themed parties ever experienced this type of activity happening kindly explain that one to everyone on here(if possible).

the legal charge here in illinois is "deviant sexual assault" and is akin to battery.
you folks are way out of line. you throw the rape card at everything, and end up diminishing the real seriousness of true rape. food for thought..

steve

the legal charge here in illinois is "deviant sexual assault" and is akin to battery.
you folks are way out of line. you throw the rape card at everything, and end up diminishing the real seriousness of true rape. food for thought..
steve

The OP used the term in the title, for crying out loud. People are just responding to it.
And what exactly is true rape?

I don't think I used that term properly. I didn't man break into someone's house and assault them and their feet. I just meant tickling a friend against her will, which has been done billions of times by men over many centuries as long as women exposed their lovely feet to them.

People who have any kind of relationship with another person (friends, lovers, family, friendly acquaintances/coworkers) usually have some sort of physical contact with the other person. That contact usually follows boundaries set by common courtesy or simple respect for the other person. If playful tickling (even "against their will") falls within those boundaries, it's pretty common. It doesn't usually involve express consent, but should involve a knowledge of whether it would be okay with the other person.

Any touching of any sort without the consent of another individual is considered a sexual assault,
this is including tickling as well. You just can't go around tickling random people without asking

Yes. As much as I want to live my fantasies, you have to realize it is a form of assault (the line I like to call it). Which is tough sometimes, because when you see a women in a tank top exposing her upper chest, arms and armpits the thought of tickling the shit out of her runs through your mind. But remember it's not ok without consent.

Omg. Why is it that first you acknowledge tickling someone against their will is bad (because it is), but then you get so apologetic and try to excuse yourself by saying that it "has been done billions of times"?

No, what you're doing is plain wrong. If your wife - or any other person for that matter - says she doesn't want to be tickled/touched/fisted/anything, just simply DON'T tickle/touch/fist her. Seriously. Don't.

But we're not talking school boys and kiddie games. We're talking adults (I assume). So yes. Two men grabbing a woman, taking her shoes off and tickling her against her will, while she DOESN'T want it, DOESN'T like it, DOESN'T enjoy it, can be considered assault. It's definitely something you cannot do. ESPECIALLY since you get off on it.
You cannot also:
- grope someone's private parts (even though it "has been done billions of times") against their will
- have intercourse with someone (even though "it has been done billions of times as long as women exposed their lovely body parts to men" and "girls have sex all the time, who doesn't want to get laid") against their will
- hug them, pet them, caress their hands, hair, faces, bite their ears, kiss them, rub their back, rub their stomach, rub their thighs etc. if they don't give you consent, ESPECIALLY after you're informed that they don't want you to do it.

Quick question: how would YOU feel if two or three of your male friends just tied you up, stripped you down (let's say to the underwear) and tickled you against your will, ignoring all the safewords and stuff? Or will you tell me that it's a different thing because they're men and you're a man?

Things on here are discussion and fantasy. You are the morality police. Thank you for pointing out the obvious.

Yes, some things on here are discussion and fantasy. You asked for "Any stories, good or bad?".
That would imply you wanted to know about real-life experiences.
Most people in real life have boundaries.

“I know it’s wrong but…”: FAIL

The fact that other girls get tickled…who cares? Are they your wives? No.

If I had a desire to do something I might like to try with a girl, that stops *being* a desire the instant she tells me she doesn’t want me to do that with her. Why would you ever want to put your hands on your wife in a way you know she doesn’t like? Even if my desire to do such a thing DID persist, I certainly wouldn't be trying to gauge the permissibility of it on the basis of "But...is it *rape*?."

It’d be COMPLETELY different if your wife were into tickling, and enjoyed that sort of playing (like being excited by having a 'tickle monster' of a bf/gf). That's a lot of fun, even to me, but the lee in that case *does* want it, and has made that clear, and can call a safe-word to communicate 'slowing down' (yellow) or 'stopping' (red).

If you go ahead and willingly, knowingly touch your wife in a way that disrespects her boundaries, that's sick .

Last edited:
Kind of a dumb question from the original poster. Doesn't it go without saying that there is an obvious barrier of consent that divides rape/sexual assault from everything else?

Kind of a dumb question from the original poster. Doesn't it go without saying that there is an obvious barrier of consent that divides rape/sexual assault from everything else?

He's also got a thread where he wants ideas on how to get party guests to play with his wife's feet, so I don't think other people's consent to doing things he finds sexually stimulating is a large concern.

I never understand why people think you can just tickling anyone without consent honestly. I don't care if its your wife or a stranger,
if they not into it, they are not into. Can't just go opposing your will on people because of your own desires ya know? Just kinda irritates
me that people think that tickling is not a type of rape or sexual assault. Maybe instead of asking questions maybe you shouldn't had
married someone who isn't into what you are? Or maybe ask her if you can go to some munches with people who think like you instead of
imposing your will on your wife. Your suppose to love your wife and adhere to her. She's got needs and desires too, but if she ain't into it
she ain't into it!

Phil I say you should attend a refaire this summer with the hope of encountering stocks where your wife could be placed. Perhaps some fellow tickler would notice and engage with tickling her. I'm not sure the godfather of the renfaire scene is still traveling. Just a thought

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back