• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is there such a thing as "tickle rape"

Nope I wasn't. I was just starting conversation. I am not really into tickling that much even. And don't you ever - even once - correct what I was thinking again. I will be blocking your ridiculous righteousness from now on.

Ridiculous righteousness? Thanks!

And yes, you did! Your words: "but girls are tickled all the time who don't want to be all in the name of having fun or horsing around."

Years back when I actually HAD non consensual/ Rape fantasies (I no longer do.) I was part of a rp/ story forum. (I always wanted to include Tickling to the story rp's but at the time was too nervous to do it.)

Anyway, the term they used was "Ravishment". Idk if the site is still there but... They were so careful with how they used the word Rape- that finally they decided to do away with it in General Discussions. I THINK they even avoided using it eventually in stories as well. Not sure though it's been almost 10 years.

So... point being if THEY can go that far to avoid using this word as much as humanely possible (Aside from fantasy stories/ rp... again not sure there...) To be that responsible with the use of the word... Then... Idk... maybe something to think about as per how to conversate with the general population WHEREVER you are writing. It's NOT a word to be taken lightly.

I wish I could reread what the OP wrote but... ah well.

BTW your quotes are ridiculous. That's all you can come up with. Hahahahaha (tickle laugh).

What part of the body is particularly ticklish? Start your figuring with that okay...

You're losing it, Phil.
Of course, that's assuming you ever had it.

What quotes? yours, wolf?

Is that really what he's resorted to? Playing the 'I'm too cuckoo, as it turns out!" guy, in order to duck out of accountability? ok

What quotes? yours, wolf?

Is that really what he's resorted to? Playing the 'I'm too cuckoo, as it turns out!" guy, in order to duck out of accountability? ok
Nah, I think it's a slight language issue + not being able to just leave it and walk away.

My wife doesn't really like being tickled and I have had some impure thoughts about forcibly tickling her beautiful feet anyway. I know this is wrong but girls are tickled all the time who don't want to be all in the name of having fun or horsing around.

Didn't you start this thread with these words? And duderino84 was the first one to quote you on them, before you decided to delete everything and replace the original post with slashes.

If it's non-consensual then it's definitely abuse, but then this is still the kind of non-consensual abuse that I fantasize having done to me and that I'd LOVE, so what would you call THAT???

/////

<{^v^}>

If it's non-consensual then it's definitely abuse, but then this is still the kind of non-consensual abuse that I fantasize having done to me and that I'd LOVE, so what would you call THAT???

/////
<{^v^}>

A fantasy that you have about having something done to you, which is completely different than what people are talking about.

A fantasy that you have about having something done to you, which is completely different than what people are talking about.

True, but I thought since this thread has gone on for so long, perhaps we can go into our inner sanctums a bit????

How'd this whole thing get started, anyway?

How'd this whole thing get started, anyway?

Not sure if this is rhetorical, but in short: The OP made light of rape, got called out, pulled the 'Aye aye aye the PC patrol is after me' card, and now has removed himself from the discussion by presumably 'ignoring' it.

So, it's probably something he'd like folks to forget about.

You're probably right but people aren't gonna forget about it if you ignore it. At the very least apologize.

Eh, I just don't think it's in some people. It's like playing chess with a pigeon...no matter how good you are, the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back