• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A DEBT TO PAY - tickling graphic e-novel

briel7

TMF Expert
A debt to pay
Tickling graphic e-novel
Coming out: 25.2.

Story by: Divjustice
(http://divjustice.deviantart.com/)
Art by: Audranasha
(http://audranasa.deviantart.com/)

Cover a debt to payHQ.jpg
eagle nosed man.jpg MELISSA SHEET.jpg SOKAYNA.jpg

In a world where automatised artificially produced food is the leading factor
for successful restaurant businesses, one woman decides to take a stand.
Melissa Rachkam, a honest and hardworking restaurant owner tries to bring back
traditional fresh food to the table; like her father in the old days.

Unfortunately things tend to never go as planned.
Especially for idealists living in an unforgiving world.
And misfortune always awaits the unprepared…

- 10 pages + cover
- sci-fi tickling drama
- focus on intense feet tickling, bondage, shoe sniffing, scientist experiments, machines and tickling fluids.
- F/F, M/F
- F/nudity
- NO nylons (just bare feet)

Made by: Briel7

Last edited:
Looks good :)

I like the toe restraints that go round the balls of her feet too....

OMG it looks amazing!

Just a piece of advice: don't forget to include in the product description whether it is gonna feature F/f, M/f, etc...

OMG it looks amazing!

Just a piece of advice: don't forget to include in the product description whether it is gonna feature F/f, M/f, etc...

Thank you for the advice.
Is there anything else I should consider including?

I may have a few other suggestions, but it is entirely up to you. You might want to add a line or two in the description, stating whether the product contains nudity (male or female or both), and/or erotic stimulation. Also whether the tickling would rate as, for instance, "mild/erotic, intense/very intense, or extreme". Nylons, if included, are an absolute must to mention, because some people like me are very adverse to their presence, and would be pissed to have gotten a product that did not clearly specify they were in it. While others are diehard fans of nylon tickling. Lastly, if the tickling is performed by animals/machines/whatever non-human thing, you should also probably mention it too.

Mind you, I am just saying this off the top of my head. I am trying to put myself in the shoes (or lack thereof ;)) of someone who is promoting a tickling comic. These are the things I would mention if I ever had to.

By the way, I have a question. Since you are doing neither the story nor the artwork, what is your angle here? Are you helping a friend promote his/her work, or did you have a hand in the creative process? Just curious.

I may have a few other suggestions, but it is entirely up to you. You might want to add a line or two in the description, stating whether the product contains nudity (male or female or both), and/or erotic stimulation. Also whether the tickling would rate as, for instance, "mild/erotic, intense/very intense, or extreme". Nylons, if included, are an absolute must to mention, because some people like me are very adverse to their presence, and would be pissed to have gotten a product that did not clearly specify they were in it. While others are diehard fans of nylon tickling. Lastly, if the tickling is performed by animals/machines/whatever non-human thing, you should also probably mention it too.

Mind you, I am just saying this off the top of my head. I am trying to put myself in the shoes (or lack thereof ;)) of someone who is promoting a tickling comic. These are the things I would mention if I ever had to.

By the way, I have a question. Since you are doing neither the story nor the artwork, what is your angle here? Are you helping a friend promote his/her work, or did you have a hand in the creative process? Just curious.

Thank you, kindly, for the guidelines. They help me a great deal.
Some people advised me to add a good/bad ending line too. I guess, for many, it's a turn off when the protagonists story ends badly. With her becoming a tickling slave, or being tickled for a long time. But on the other hand, it's a major spoiler.
What do you think? As a buyer.

I am the producer, editor and promotor of the product.
I love creating stories. I do it for fun.
Sure, I earn some cash on the side, but most of it is used to finance the next project, or a commission here and there.

I would say a clear and loud "no spoiler!". If you want people to be warned you could do it subtly with sentences like "a dark tale of tickling, torture and slavery", "a merciless world", stuff like that. I think spoilers would turn off more buyers than they would bring in. As a potential buyer I'd hate to see that.

Thank you for your clarification. Nothing wrong with being a producer, au contraire! But I still don't understand what that entails. I mean do you direct the artists' work? Give them suggestions? Provide support?

I would say a clear and loud "no spoiler!". If you want people to be warned you could do it subtly with sentences like "a dark tale of tickling, torture and slavery", "a merciless world", stuff like that. I think spoilers would turn off more buyers than they would bring in. As a potential buyer I'd hate to see that.

Thank you for your clarification. Nothing wrong with being a producer, au contraire! But I still don't understand what that entails. I mean do you direct the artists' work? Give them suggestions? Provide support?

I see, and I agree. No spoilers indeed.

Yes, I guide them. The artist makes the drawings, I do everything else (manuscript, editing, page design, promotion).
I take the bits and connect them into one beautifull product :D

Haha, what a beautiful way to put it! You make me wanna look into it even more. 3 days from now, counting down ;)

Haha, what a beautiful way to put it! You make me wanna look into it even more. 3 days from now, counting down ;)

HAHAHA, glad to hear it Tenebrae, I hope you do :) Audranasha really gives her all to draw these beautifull drawings.

Oh yeah about the artist, I wanted to ask you. I checked her deviantART; unless I missed a section, I did not see any tickling art, nor torture depictions (save for that gorgeous pic of a young man at the front page). Is it her first? Did she have any interest in tickling before you brought her in? Did she enjoy the experience?

Also, I suggest both DivJustice and her post at least the cover on their DA, and a link to the comic shop when it comes out. To showcase their work as well as help promote it. Just a thought.

I'll post a review here after I have read it if you're interested.

Oh yeah about the artist, I wanted to ask you. I checked her deviantART; unless I missed a section, I did not see any tickling art, nor torture depictions (save for that gorgeous pic of a young man at the front page). Is it her first? Did she have any interest in tickling before you brought her in? Did she enjoy the experience?

Also, I suggest both DivJustice and her post at least the cover on their DA, and a link to the comic shop when it comes out. To showcase their work as well as help promote it. Just a thought.

I'll post a review here after I have read it if you're interested.

Audranasha never drew foot fetish art, nor is she a foot fetishit like us.
But she did some research before diving in this project, and suprised me by adding details to her drawings that even I didn't remember telling her to add.
Drew them like a real fetish artist.
And she acceded the project like a true professional. Never missed a deadline.

Thanks man, I shall await your review :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back