• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does size matter?

There's a different rush when you overpower someone who's shorter than you, than when you send someone who's 'big and tall' into a ticklish wreck, shaking under you.

As someone who's taller than you, I'm thoroughly intimidated right now.

I'm just under 5'7", so it's rare that I find someone shorter than me. But I have had the excellent gift of a guy friend who's a little shorter than me. I instigate tickle fights quite a bit with them, as they're ticklish to a FAULT. No resistance really, just curling up and trying to get me away from... wherever I'm tickling. I think when someone's 'about' my height, I'm much more offensive (though I still go after girls/guys who are taller than me). It's just, if I try to 'poke' someone who's noticeably bigger than me, I better be positive they're ticklish, or I'm screwed if they decide to retaliate.
There's a different rush when you overpower someone who's shorter than you, than when you send someone who's 'big and tall' into a ticklish wreck, shaking under you.

I wouldn't say size 'matters', just offers a different set of triumphs.

Haha yessss

I had no idea what to title the thread so just went with that. Poor choice but yeah haha

I'm just under 5'7", so it's rare that I find someone shorter than me. But I have had the excellent gift of a guy friend who's a little shorter than me. I instigate tickle fights quite a bit with them, as they're ticklish to a FAULT. No resistance really, just curling up and trying to get me away from... wherever I'm tickling. I think when someone's 'about' my height, I'm much more offensive (though I still go after girls/guys who are taller than me). It's just, if I try to 'poke' someone who's noticeably bigger than me, I better be positive they're ticklish, or I'm screwed if they decide to retaliate.

I wouldn't say size 'matters', just offers a different set of triumphs.

your just an evil vixen is why Sadi :p

Honestly I haven't tickled many people but I would say I wouldn't care the size. Most of my friends are shorter than me
anyway but If i met someone taller than me, I would think it would be just as fun so I have to say size doesn't matter

To me, it makes me smirk seeing a women being reduced to a giggly little girl. almost no matter what stature.

Lol congrats for the title, chicago~

My 'lee is more or less the same size as me, just a bit shorter (like, 15cm difference, that would be 6 inches for you imperialists). From her own words, she likes it this way as she cannot imagine dating/being dominated by a man shorter than her.

In my case, I honestly like both, just it is a different kind of pleasure. I have dated girls who were significantly taller and more athletic than me, and I found immensely satisfying to dominate and "break" them, forcing them into a very submissive position. Likewise, being a 'lee to a stronger, taller girl is kind of fun: she can pin you down or hold you in a wrestling lock and you have nowhere to go :bubbleheart:

I find shorter girls a different flavor entirely. As a 'lee, I am not this kind of guy who can let them tickle me as much as they want. It quickly reaches a point when I thrash too much, or counterattack. So shorter girls tend to tie me up tighter, and with their cute little hands crawling all over my ticklish spots, the tickling is usually more intense than it would be with a bigger girl. As a 'ler (which I am most of the time), nothing changes: it is usually full-on tickling dominance until she begs me to stop.

Interesting question. I'm 5'7"...dated a girl 4'11" a long time ago, only really tickled her once for a while as she didn't like it and she never tried getting my back but your question brought back a fun memory and now I really wish she tickled me as yes, her hands were really tiny

Last edited:
I find myself attracted to ladies of all sorts of shapes and sizes. For me, it's more about how ticklish she is, her laughing style (i.e. not a big fan of screamers) and if she fights back (with tickling of course). I guess in general I prefer smaller feet although that may be off topic.

I'm 5'6", dated a girl I met on tinder who stood at around 5'3" who loved tickling me. Never tied me down or anything though, she did really enjoy it because she wasn't as ticklish as me and would always win our tickle fights :) I'd say it is fun for me, but I don't think height has much to do with it.

It's hard to say, I look scrawny for my age and size 5'8" but I've always been able to playfully get women who are definitely petite compared to me, so unsure to say if I had someone who was my size or taller....challenges are always accepted though.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back