• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled gf well for the first time w/restraint (m/f)

gregplaysguita

I have been dated her for 2 weeks and she mentioned that she dislikes being tickled and her armpits are the worst. She said she laughs like a school girl when they are tickled. I have not tickled her much at all, have been waiting for the right opportunity.

Last night she asked to doggy. I mentioned that I have a sex furniture piece that makes doggy feel amazing. This link will show you it

https://www.liberator.com/black-label-hipster.html

I restrained her the same way as the pic. After sex, I tickled her under arms and she was laughing a lot. She begged me to stop right from the start and while it lasted. I kept tickling her boobs and underarms, thought about stopping after her kind of serious tone. But decided that I may not get many opportunities so I tickled her for about 45 seconds. When I finished I said we need to compromise so I can tickle you sometimes. She said as long as I am not restrained we are fine.

I also discovered that her sides were ticklish :) , her feet are not tho :(

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back