• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Giving me maths questions whilst tickling me M/F

EmbraceSerenity

TMF Expert
Well this was a new experience. I'm not sure actually what possessed my boyfriend to do this!

We've just spent this week together, had it off work, had a magical valentines day and tonight was our last night together before we both return to work. So, we lay on my bed, just smiling, chatting, being together. He has his hands on my boobs, lightly playing with them, squeezing the sides and touching the nipples ever so gently.

"What do you prefer, when I squeeze it like this?" He says as he cups his hands around my breast. "Or when I actually rub here.." He proceeds to rub around my nipple. "Or, how about both?" He says, squeezing my breasts softly and rubbing around my skin.

"Mmm...I think I like when you do both." I murmur softly. He smiles, rubbing my breasts gently.

He leans over now, has his arm on the small of my back, so I lean back, resting my arms on the pillow beneath me and smile at him. He leans closer, this time putting his weight on my arm, and begins to flick my nipples back and forth. It tickles, oh god it tickles, and I try to pull away, and cannot, letting out a shriek.

"I have a great idea...I want to see how good your maths is, whilst I do this. It might help!" He smirks. He has both hands on my breasts and is wiggling his nails up and down my boobs. "What? N-no!" I say, panic stricken.

"Come on sweetie, let's see! Something easy...what's 11x7?" His fingers start to flick along my bare ribs and up and down my sides. My eyes widen as I try to think, letting out gasps and giggles. "Its...77!" I let out.

He grins, "very good hun!" He rewards me with me a kiss on the cheek and continues to tickle down my sides. "Now a harder one...12x4." He starts to dart his fingers along my bare underarms, as I desperately try to pull away. My maths isn't great, but whilst being tickled, my mind is drawing blanks, I can't think for the life of me as I shriek and squirm, laughing and pleading with him.

"I..can't think! I...um...48!" I finally say, to my relief it is correct but he doesn't stop. He continues to tickle my underarms and nuzzles his beard against them. "So clever, hun." He says.

"Now, something harder....what's 20% of 1.50?" I freeze. Percentages are pretty much my downfall. I panic, his fingers are dancing all over my bare body, he digs and flicks his fingers against my nipples, my tummy, along my pantyline. I squeal, I wail, "I...give up!" I finally say. He laughs. "don't give up! what is it?" I am laughing and wriggling, and he smiles and whispers the answer to me, "see you do know it really," he says.

"last one, beautiful, 70x5." He smiles, his fingers are now prodding into my navel and he's raspberring my neck. I squeal and squirm. "F...its 350!" I gasp. He smirks, delighted with me, and with both hands, squeezes my sides, grasping my skin and flicking gently and quickly. I'm laughing and squirming, and he smiles "now I won't stop."

He wraps his legs over mine and proceeds to lick the side of my breasts, I'm desperately trying to pull away, and his other hand comes round to lightly scratch at my back. "Ahhh stop!" I squeal. He continues, grinning at me devilishly, waiting for me to safeword, to which I finally do, trying to kick him off.

I lay back on the bed, breathless and panting. He comes over to me, kissing me and puts his hand down my panties, and grins. "Wow, maths really turned you on, eh?" I laugh at him, playfully pushing him back.

We ended up having a bit more fun before we had to say goodbye, but what a rush, its definitely something we'll try again ;) Having someone like him to explore this fetish with, makes everything worthwhile. ♥ Its worth waiting for someone special.

Hmm. You realise if he gets you barefoot and tells you to find the value of x using a quadratic equation you are basically doomed.

Hey, with a ticklish enough incentive, maybe you'll solve some!

Last edited:
Hmm. You realise if he gets you barefoot and tells you to find the value of x using a quadratic equation you are basically doomed.

Haha I actually said to him, thankfully you didn't ask me any algebra questions!

Hey, with a ticklish enough incentive, maybe you'll prove the Riemann hypothesis!

Is it bad that I don't know what that is?

Fabulous story and well-told. Thank you, Miss.

Thank you kindly, Mr Restraints. I always try to tell the stories in a enjoyable way that's easy for you guys to follow.

Wonderful story! :bouncybou
Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Thanks Milagros!

Hey, with a ticklish enough incentive, maybe you'll prove the Riemann hypothesis!

Is it bad that I don't know what that is?
No, it is not bad at all.
To know about the Riemann Hypothesis, you would need to take courses in Complex Analysis and Number Theory.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riemann_hypothesis

Anybody who proves it (or finds a counter-example) will get a prize of US$1 million from the Clay Mathematics Institute:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Prize_Problems

Ahhh good to know. He actually did this maths tickle thing to me again, but this time he gave me subtraction and addition lol.

This kind of thing is crazy-making. I've had someone do a version of this to me, only with trivia questions, and I was a basket case. If someone did it to me with math I'd probably lose my mind.

He altered it slightly where he would tickle me until I was shaking and said if I wanted him to stop I had to answer a maths question. But he would take so long whilst he thought of the question I would be squealing for him to stop!

A wonderful story, MissEmbrace! Beautifully written. I really enjoyed reading it, & it's awesome that you decided to put it into words! :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back