• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Intervention

powerplay110

TMF Expert
So I was close friends with a lady named Bridget. She was beautiful brunette with long curly hair. She had a slender, yet muscular build standing at 5'5. Well, last summer we ran into each other and decided to hang out afterwards. We quickly became acquainted with each other and somewhat of a romantic bond had developed.

Now before I go further I have to explain the details. She was in her late twenties and had attended college, but she had a hard time staying out of trouble. She was arrested a few times because of drinking. The more I got to know her, I realized she was an alcoholic. She had a problem and it was obvious. Fortunately she was on probation and was mandated to attend substance abuse counseling and anger management. She had also been involved in a few physical altercations. Based on her reputation, not many people would mess with her. It didn't take much to piss her off and she acted like the biggest bad-ass ever even though she wasn't that tall. So while she was attending treatment she was awesome and a lot of fun to be around. The more we hung out I recently learned that she had been sober for over 3 months. I also found out she had recently violated her probation and was sentenced to weekends in jail. She obviously liked me and our attraction was mutual. At first I was reluctant to get involved but I did cause I really cared for her and felt that maybe a stable relationship was what she needed. So here it is:

It was late spring, early summer when we started hanging out. She wore a tank top, short skin tight jeans, and flip flops! She was sexy from head to toe! I'm not one to describe feet but hers were perfect! Her feet were nice and wide and her toes were perfect. I had always wondered if she, let alone her feet were ticklish! So i needed to find out. After a dinner date we decided to go hang out at my place. She said she could only stay there for an hour because it was Friday night and had to report to jail to serve her weekend stint.

As we walked into my bedroom, I told her to make herself at home.

Next thing I hear is, "good, I need a back rub I'm so stressed out!"

I reassured her by saying, "well good, you came to the right place!"

She jumped on my bed and laid face down. I straddled her hips and gave her one hell of a back massage. Within seconds she was literally moaning due to a constant state of relaxation. She kept saying, "oh my god, this feels soooo good I don't wanna leave." I kept going and I gently glided up to her under arms. They were already exposed since she was wearing a tank top. I reached up under and glided my fingertips underneath them. I felt her legs kick back and her shoulder muscles tighten up while she let out a deep giggle, "ahhhahaha."

Since her under arms were locked, I poked at her sides and quickly wiggled my fingers between her ribs. I teased, "awe, I'm sorry are you ticklish?!"

Her reaction and response was amazing, her body tweaked and her giggle consisted of a deep moaning laugh, "ohhohohnonohohhoohhh, Please Don't."

It was obvious she was enjoying herself cause I kept doing it every 5 minutes or so. It was new territory for her. Like most, she was not use to getting tickled and had never been teased before. I tickled her gently as I slowly massaged down the rest of her body until I got to her feet.

As I looked at her feet, I noticed her flip flops were still on. "HEY, no shoes on the bed!

As I went to removed them she protested, "they're hanging off the bed its okay."

"Oh its okay, I told you to make yourself comfortable," I said. As I removed her flip flips exposing her thick soles. Her soles were beautiful and as I rubbed them she started to twitch her soles. I couldn't help myself and ran my fingernails across her foot.

"AHHHHOHHHHHH... OHHHOHHHOHHOHHHHHH, PLEASE don't tickle me!" The reason she left her flip flops on is because she never let anyone touch her feet. She had explained that nobody had touched them in years and that she rarely gets pedicures because her feet were too ticklish!

I massaged, rubbed, teased, and tickled for the next few minutes before I took her home. Right before she went into jail that night she sent me a text saying, "hey mister, you tease way too well and I miss you already!"

We dated for off and on for 6 months. Out of respect for her, I am not gonna reveal further information. When she drank, her demons came out. There were times I'd go spend the night with her because I didn't wanna see her go out and hurt herself. We'd be watching a movie on her couch with her legs on my lap. We would talk. I'd tell her it wouldn't work if she kept drinking. She'd promise she wouldn't.

As she kept talking, I'd rub my hand down her legs towards her feet and slowly rub her soles. "I promise I won't, please don't tickle my feet!"

I tickled her feet every couple of minutes and she knew she had no choice but to deal with it. Bridget was always in control, she was tough, and she had developed a love/hate relationship with her new weakness that had been exploited. It seemed to work. Later that night both of us were sleeping on the couch with our heads at the opposite end. Only I'd position her feet towards me. Every now and then I'd wiggle my index finger on her sole while she giggled in her sleep.

I would later find out that her toes were extremely ticklish, especially her big one! She eventually developed a fetish of her own. In fact, she would find out how fun it was to be the tickler instead of getting tickled. I will save that event for a part two maybe.

Unfortunately our so-called relationship was quite rough due to her drinking. She was physically and emotionally abusive when she drank, and recovery is very difficult because she needed all the social support she could get. I tried to help her. I was close with her family and we all tried but she refused to stop. She was eventually sent away after violating her probation. I haven't spoken to her since then. We had some great times together, and there were occasions where my unique intervention methods did work but there are some things we cannot control.

That was a bittersweet story. I'm sorry she couldn't stay clean, but you're a good person for being there for her through that. Not many people would.

I enjoyed it as well, and as one who has had a partner with substance abuse issues I can relate.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back