• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklish coworker

TicklishPoison

I really would like to share our new favourite game with my coworkers. We are a small group of friends and often meet out of work time as well in the evening.

A few months ago, a new coworker joined. Really good looking girl, in her twenties, very tough and athletic. She joined us for the first time out of work during our annual Halloween party with all the coworkers of the office. She attended the party dressing an amazing outfit of a superheroin, which left almost all her midriff fully exposed.

It didn't take much for the first tickling accident. A funny male colleague, a bit tipsy to be honest, had the brilliant idea to stick his index in her bellybutton while she was talking with one of us. Her ticklish reaction - she squirmed and giggled - was clear, even if she tried to cover it saying his fingers were cold and keep composure.

Of course her reaction really got my eyes and some more pokes were administered during the evening but nothing particular. She seems to be pretty good at resisting, as we discovered in the next days, and this makes the whole thing even more challenging.

One morning she was complaining about her sides (which is ridiculous since she's in perfect fit) and that only brought me to stick my index in her sides for a quick check. She immediately squirmed and giggled. We soon learned that, even if she's not the most ticklish person ever, she becomes pretty weak if caught off guards.

You can easily imagine the rest. With the silly excuse of checking her sides fit, our new fav game is to keep her off guards, like sneaking behind her while she's working for example, and poke or squeeze her sides to make her laugh, squirm and jump on her chair.

Her astonished look for how ticklish she can be if caught in the right way, is priceless.

We got same good reactions poking her belly or squeezing her knees while she's distracted. Still have to check other spots and I really wonder if her feet are ticklish too but she refused to tell us if so. Really waiting for spring to come lol

Only incident in these months was when we got her sides while she was on the phone with her boyfriend and it seems he get jealous hearing her laughing and thinking that her coworkers tickle her. Anyway, besides this incident, she never gets mad at us for all this teasing.

More fun has to come!

Very nice incidents!
Congratulations on making your first post and thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Good story. And your English is pretty good... enough to get the gist of the story.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back