• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is your gender? (Researching the prevalence of tickle fetish based on gender)

What is your gender?

• Male (M)

Votes: 38 76.0%
  • Female (F)

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Transsexual / Transgender (TS/TG)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jedi_tickler

I have wanted for a long time to do some statistical research to find out once and for all if the prevalence of the tickle fetish is higher in males then in females (as is the popular belief), and if so by how much.

Please be honest when answering. The votes are kept secret (nobody will be able to trace a certain vote to a certain username, list of the voters is kept secret) so there will be no privacy issues!

Thank You for participating! By providing an accurate answer you are helping science ;)

16/3 so far... wow... That would be quite a Gang Tickling video if nothing else. :D

I would help everyone in the gang tickling ... but I also get a bit selfish and jealous too and would definitely request alone time.
This could make for quite the tickle fight too though :p

20-5 so far... it's kind of a turn on knowing us Ladies would be outnumbered like this.

I know the Gentlemen won't see it like that and that's obviously understandable. But I'm looking at the positives.... So... btw... I'm pretty sure the men here would turn on a male lee and help me get him into the stocks/etc. :D Thats a great end result any way you slice it. :D

20-5 so far... it's kind of a turn on knowing us Ladies would be outnumbered like this.

I know the Gentlemen won't see it like that and that's obviously understandable. But I'm looking at the positives.... So... btw... I'm pretty sure the men here would turn on a male lee and help me get him into the stocks/etc. :D Thats a great end result any way you slice it. :D

I love the way your devious mind works ;)

Hmmm...24/5 now, including my vote just now. Perhaps we need more females to vote.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back