• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Amelia Meets Rhianna - Long Preview! (F/F, NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi folks,
Here's a long preview for these two hot F/F scenes with the awesome Rhianna and Amelia Brookes! Rhianna is always super-ticklish but she's a great tickler too as Amelia soon found out :) Rhianna goes first and Amelia makes her scream more than once as she gets her worst spots (the feet are definitely the worst!!)

Rhianna's nails are lethal and she loves teasing Amelia's feet with them. She makes Amelia scream her head off when she really goes to work on her soles, but it's the upperbody that's the true killer for Amelia...she has some of the most ticklish armpits on earth!! I've reduced her to complete hysterics on the armpit tickling before but there's a priceless moment in this one where she's laughing so hard she just can't get any sound out at all! It's revenge well and truly served - Rhianna loves tickling! :)

Enjoy this long preview - both clips are in the UK Tickling store now!

Preview:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/um495g
or:
https://mega.nz/#!7kt1RKLY!UW43dP5k9h6rBWj1gjiIYc5CDboJElsFySum4A5S1Wo

<embed width="452" height="361" quality="high" wmode="transparent" name="main" id="main" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" src="http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/player.swf?f=http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/config_embed.php?vkey=5052" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" />

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 220
  • Image5.jpg
    Image5.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 191
  • Image12.jpg
    Image12.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 251
  • Image14.jpg
    Image14.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 171
  • Image75.jpg
    Image75.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 411
Last edited:
:wub:

Attachments

• Image7.jpg
    Image7.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 166
  • Image16.jpg
    Image16.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 201
  • Image26.jpg
    Image26.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 184
  • Image12.jpg
    Image12.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 245
  • Image44.jpg
    Image44.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 201
:lover:

Attachments

• Image40.jpg
    Image40.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 199
  • Image50.jpg
    Image50.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 176
  • Image21.jpg
    Image21.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 160
  • Image58.jpg
    Image58.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 158
  • Image31.jpg
    Image31.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 227
Man, you never make a bad video! Incredible as usual.

Hey, sorry this is slightly off topic for this particular video but speaking of Amelia I noticed that the SD version of Amelia is Completely Hysterical in the Stocks and the HD version of Amelia is Stretched Out For an Intense Tickle Session are no longer available in the store. Is that another case of clips4sale taking the videos down because of a corrupted link like with the Emma & Ayla video?

Wow. Your consistency is amazing. Another great clip. The toe tickling was awesome!

That is a MUST have.

There are so many things I'd love to say about these beautiful women, but I'd just like to thank Amelia for her breathless "I can't take it(s)!" (Not like she had much choice, though).

FABULOUS!

Lovely clip! And those red nails... grrr!! :) love it.

What an awesome pairing!! Rhianna looks amazing in that outfit and her reactions are great. Amelia's armpits are the star turn tho. Wow!! She looks incredible but her reactions are priceless. Really hope you shoot more with her as those pits are perfect :D

Would love to see Rhianna tickle Amelia's bare breasts with those nails! You have similar themes on your site. Quite a visual!

Man, you never make a bad video! Incredible as usual.

Hey, sorry this is slightly off topic for this particular video but speaking of Amelia I noticed that the SD version of Amelia is Completely Hysterical in the Stocks and the HD version of Amelia is Stretched Out For an Intense Tickle Session are no longer available in the store. Is that another case of clips4sale taking the videos down because of a corrupted link like with the Emma & Ayla video?

Thanks for the compliment and for the heads-up :)

I've checked them out and yes C4S had taken those clips offline, saying they were faulty uploads. I've uploaded them again and they've reactivated them now!

Wow. Your consistency is amazing. Another great clip. The toe tickling was awesome!

Thanks!

That is a MUST have.

There are so many things I'd love to say about these beautiful women, but I'd just like to thank Amelia for her breathless "I can't take it(s)!" (Not like she had much choice, though).

FABULOUS!

I liked that too :) Glad you enjoyed it!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back