• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Look for an old archival image from around 1958-1962

lennyh

Many years ago when I was in grade school, our class was given an art project utilizing old magazines. Even back then, I guess I had a fascination with female feet and tickling. I was going through one of the magazines and a full page B&W image, similar to this one you see, was suddenly right in my face. I was mesmerized! I have been looking for that old magazine pic for years. The one you see here, I created myself out of existing elements. It's a pretty good replica, but I sure would like to find that original image. I'm guessing the original was published somewhere between 1958 and 1961. It may be like looking for a needle in a haystack, but have any of you seen or have in your possession a similar image to this one? If so, I would love to see them.

BLONDEONTUMMY.darkened3.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like it might be an image for The Brothers Karmazov - the tickle scene from the movie was on the cover of the May 10 1958 cover of Life magazine. Might want to start there. Good luck!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back