• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mummification

benjam182

Hi everyone, this may be a dumb question so bare with me.
I've recently started dating a girl who's really into tickling and is probably the most ticklish person I've ever met, it's almost ridiculous how ticklish she is and she fights it so hard, so I'm looking to restrain her and try mummifying her, so that I can really get at her feet good.
What's best to use for this? Do experienced Lers use standard kitchen cling film? Or something completely different? Any other tips or advice would be welcome,
I'm in the uk btw

thanks in advance :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being mummified in plastic wrap of any kind makes the person inside very hot and sweaty rather quickly. I would not recommend it.
It would be better to wrap her in a large blanket secured with many belts or luggage straps.

Also bondage tape would work pretty well....at least better than cling wrap in terms of not sweating as much. Just be sure to have enough rolls of it.

Cling wrap is a huge no no, id recommend hand cuffs

I have been mummified with saran wrap many times. I like it and we use the rolls you buy at U-Haul. Just make sure you buy safety bandage shears encase she needs to get out ASAP.

Awesome thank you for the advice you guys :)

Just use a bed sheet.

This, was told that using a damp bed sheet works great. Roll her up, tuck it in and wait for it to dry, which causes it to tighten even more, then have fun with those feet.

Hi everyone, this may be a dumb question so bare with me.
I've recently started dating a girl who's really into tickling and is probably the most ticklish person I've ever met, it's almost ridiculous how ticklish she is and she fights it so hard, so I'm looking to restrain her and try mummifying her, so that I can really get at her feet good.
What's best to use for this? Do experienced Lers use standard kitchen cling film? Or something completely different? Any other tips or advice would be welcome,
I'm in the uk btw

thanks in advance :)

I'd try asking HER her preferences. Everyone has different tastes when it comes to bondage. Are you trying to satisfy your desires, or hers? Mummification, as I see it, is much more than just a way to prevent the lee from being able to defend their ticklish feet. What it provides (or can provide) is just a TOTAL mind-f*** because of the immobility. I'm not the first tickle enthusiast who's noticed that mummifying a lee just to have clear and easy access to their feet, is overkill. Having the lee's ankles securely held in stocks with their toes tied back and hands strapped down above their head...that's gonna make the lee just as unable to stop those poor soles from getting tickled into oblivion XD

If my feet are gonna getting tickled, and the method of bondage had to be mummification...what would do the trick perfectly in my mind is getting wrapped just snuggly enough (like in a blanket or sheet) and then getting tied down to a tickle table with some wide straps. I wouldn't need to feel as though I couldn't budge at ALL. As long as I can't flail around...that would satisfy that *craving* to be "immobilized". Plastic wrap would probably make me too hot and sweaty before the tickling even began. And that's not appealing, for me personally. If anything, it would just distract from tickling being the main event.

I've just not done tickling before and was looking for advice. To those who have actually been helpful and provided constructive answers, thank you :)

Out of all the girls I've ever tickled, none have ever wanted mummification. That's generally not the type of thing people want. For someone who's so ticklish, she may become really uncomfortable and claustrophobic by being mummified and get turned off from the whole experience. I suggest going another route to start off.

Just a normal spread eagle tying will make a person feel totally helpless. BUT, and this is a big but, make sure they are stretched tightly! Not so tight that you're hurting them, just tight enough that they can't move hardly at all. Talk about feeling helpless... Plus, not only are the feet helpless and exposed, so is pretty much every other ticklish spot on their body! :p

Ok maybe I should've specified in the op. I'm not very experienced but she has lots of experience as a lee, we've had a session once before which was great fun, but she was worried about lashing out and hurting me.
We've had a conversation and she likes to be bound. So please no more comments on what you do or don't like. the thinking behind mummification is that I can get to both of her feet at the same time, for more of an intense tickling, again we've spoken about this and what her limits are etc etc. so I'm not interested in spreader bars or any other types of restraints. There's plenty of time for that stuff too. She also likes upper body tickling too so I fully intend to get her spread eagle too.
The topic at hand though was what to use to achieve my goal. Again thanks to those who have suggested bed sheets etc that's been very helpful. Anything else you care to assume about and comment on, I'm really not that interested ....

If you do saran wrap you can leave a space open in the middle, so you can also tickle part of her tummy as well as her feet.

^ this is the sort of thing I was after, thank you :)
I think I'm gonna go with a sheet, as it seems the easiest least complicated and probably the most comfortable for her. And having thought it through I only really need to do legs anyway. So i could leave her upper body exposed for tickles too. Thanks for the advise so far, any hints or tips would be appreciated, and any constructive, c+c's are welcome too

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back