• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HOW I PAID FOR COLLEGE (My Life as a Ticklish Sub.) - Bi-Weekly WEBCOMIC

Wow, you weren't kidding about the quality! And that cute little nose!

It looks like Manga Studio is really working out for you. The new strip looks great! Fantastic job, hombre!

Wow, you weren't kidding about the quality! And that cute little nose!

The quality will move about the next strip or so, still much better, but I'm trying different pens and settings and such! And Thank you!! And poor Kimiko... xD;

It looks like Manga Studio is really working out for you. The new strip looks great! Fantastic job, hombre!

Thanks! It really is! It even made me faster in some cases!!! SO PUMPED!!!

HowIpaidforCollege47Smaller.png

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THIS STRIP HERE!: www.topwebcomics.com/vote/22091 so I can get more readers! ^.^/ (You can vote ONCE A DAY per machine! DANKE!!!)

---------------------------------------

Cassandra just got all up in Yoko's shit! But she's right! So... maybe Kimiko will start looking at our little "Gaijin" in a different light now? Which makes me wonder if Kimiko is ticklish. I never actually had anything planned for her Tickling wise... but... let me know what you guys think. We don't know much about her just yet tho!

CHEERS! ^.^/

---------------

AND ON THAT NOTE: BOUND BY DUTY #3 has been released!!!
MistressoftheTowerSmaller.png

CHECK IT OUT HERE!

Trouble in paradise, indeed! Kimiko ticklish? Anything is possible in this world you've created.

HowIpaidforCollege48Smaller.png

Something is/was going on between Cassandra and Koemi?! But what kind of relationship is/was it?! And if it no longer exists... what happened to it?

More on this later. All of Cass and Yoko's relationships are important.

Also, will someone get to tickle those miraculous titties? Are they even ticklish??? Hopefully we'll find all this out too! PRIORITIES!!!

CHEERS!

You certainly know how to keep a story moving and intriguing!

Well, Thank you! I admit, I plan all of it when I'm completely sober. Usually. But I like to drink on weekends and such, so... sometimes I worry that I'm throwing the story off-pace.

Oh! News! So, next week Yoko's first Tickle Torture should begin, so be on the lookout for that! This week's strips should set that up nicely. I say should because I plan the strips out, but sometimes the dialogue doesn't all fit so I then have to either ad-lib or stretch it out into the panel of the next strip. I haven't had to stretch it out... YET, but hey... shit happens. I like to plan for the worst.

CHEERS!

You're on fire with these strips! Always love seeing the updates!
It's been a VERY long time since I've been hyped about a comic lol!

HowIpaidforCollege49Smaller.png

Decided that I liked the thinner lines better. Because consistency reasons. So Cheers! 8D!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THIS STRIP HERE!: www.topwebcomics.com/vote/22091 so I can get more readers! ^.^/ (You can vote ONCE A DAY per machine! DANKE!!!)

Well, that was rather realistic of the man. I'm sure evil people NEVER conceal their actions by acting like good people when the opportunity calls for it. Nope. Never. I NEVER saw this happen in the military. No. Not once. I'm sorry: Was that not enough sarcasm for you? Fine then. Here you go: DRAGON BALL EVOLUTION WAS POSSIBLY THE GREATEST DRAGON BALL FILM EVER.

There. Go take a shower now. Cause that was just dripping.

CHEERS!

Panel 1, you draw amazing tits sir!! Wow!

I also get the feeling that Kaomi has been destroyed by Cassandra in the past... :)

Get those W-2 out..... wait, Japan.

Luckily I won't burden my comic with paperwork anyway... xDDD;;;

The strip looks good, and the plot thickens!

DANKE!!! ^.^/

Panel 1, you draw amazing tits sir!! Wow!

I also get the feeling that Kaomi has been destroyed by Cassandra in the past... :)

LOL! Well, Yoko appreciates that, or at least, Kira will for her? As for Koemi.... weeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll you'llsee.

HowIpaidforCollege50Smaller.png

THE BIG FIVE-OH! BEHOLD! Pure Animes. My Anime backgrounds need work, but hey, the girls look the best they ever have. So there's that. Finally able to show off Yoko's true natural sexy. Yiisssssss.

Yoko is pissed, and taking it out on Cassandra! Of course, maybe Cass should like... talk with Yoko first? But then... there was no time to plan. I can't take anyone's side here! Who's right?! WHO'S WRONG?! Doesn't matter! Tickle Torture coming soon! But HOW and WHY?!?!?!

Ye shall see.

CHEERS!

---------
NOTE: I MAY update the actual Tickle Torture early, since the wonderful backers at PATREON voted that I should focus on THAT this week, so I'm currently cranking out one a day for them. Or I may use it as a backlog since... I'll be missing some time seeing as how I'm moving and such these next few months... ^.^;;; WE SHALL SEE!

STRIP5152Sample.png

YOKO'S FIRST TICKLING PREVIEW!

Now up on PATREON for $1 backers! - Let it begin!
HIPFC - #51: "PUTTING YOUR FOOT IN HER MOUTH."
https://www.patreon.com/posts/how-i-paid-for-13109579
HIPFC - #52: "TOO TICKLISH FOR WORDS."
https://www.patreon.com/posts/how-i-paid-for-13138031

Yoko, after already being threatened by the Principal if she and Cassandra are having a relationship, is caught in a situation where it can look like nothing but - even after making up a lie! Unfortunately, her attempts to cover it up appear to be backfiring... in Cassandra's favor- AND OURS!

Check it out! Yoko's Tickling will continue into the next two strips or more! (Who am I kidding?! Definitely more.)

CHEERS!

(If you don't know how PATREON works, it's $1 for the WHOLE MONTH!)

NOTE: These are next week's strips! Already completed. ^.^/ CHEERS!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back