• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HOW I PAID FOR COLLEGE (My Life as a Ticklish Sub.) - Bi-Weekly WEBCOMIC

HIPFC---68.png

READ RIGHT TO LEFT!
-----------------

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THIS COMIC HERE!: www.topwebcomics.com/vote/22091 so I can get more readers! ^.^/ (You can vote ONCE A DAY per machine! DANKE!!!)

---------------------------------------

Sometimes the past comes back to haunt you. Especially when you realize how small of a world it really is.

CHEERS!

Next HIPFC WILL BE LATE!

Why? Well, I'm going cross country for the next few days!!! Sorry guys! I will return with a VENGEANCE! But until then- Love Ya'll, and thanks for being awesome! >8D

Ok, I have no idea what's happening with this last one. Are we supposed to know him? Or why a building killed people?

This comic is great. If there was a little more shoeloss / shoestealing fanservice it'd be greater still.

I don't hate Cassandra! Even if she seems a bit unstable... :)

LOL! True, and you'd have to be unstable to think you could get away with half the shit she does. XD

This comic is great. If there was a little more shoeloss / shoestealing fanservice it'd be greater still.

Don't worry. That'll be the kind of stuff that happens at home. I mean, their homes. In the comic! ^.^/

HIPFC---69.png

I WENT ON A TRIP FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS! BUT I'M BACK!

READ RIGHT TO LEFT!
-----------------

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THIS COMIC HERE!: www.topwebcomics.com/vote/22091 so I can get more readers! ^.^/ (You can vote ONCE A DAY per machine! DANKE!!!)

Kawagishi-san arrives! The overlapping text bubbles isn't for lack of room in the last panel. The two are just chattering on top of one another. They must be really close, huh? Oh, and light shoe-play by Yoko.

But uh..... how does Nozomi know that she will be working with Yoko as a maid? Isn't that something Cassandra made up on the spot?

CHEERS!

HIPFC---70.png

READ RIGHT TO LEFT!
-----------------

Holy shit! Yoko has an intensely over-reactive Imagination. I guess that's one of the perks of just being fresh out of your first nightmarish tickle torture experiences.

Is this truly what the future holds in store for her? Or something... much... much worse?

CHEERS!

I really like the black feathers all over the place, very sexy.
Looks like ladies are enjoying sucking on Yoko's ticklish tootsies...

HIPFC---71.png

READ RIGHT TO LEFT!
-----------------

An important lesson? Or is Yoko projecting...?

CHEERS!

Oh she's projecting...
Seriously though,how much shampoo does Yoko go through with that much hair (referencing the last panel). She could be tied up in her own hair!!!

I'm still a little confused on how to read the panels--right to left from top to bottom, correct? I currently read them every which way!

Oh she's projecting...
Seriously though,how much shampoo does Yoko go through with that much hair (referencing the last panel). She could be tied up in her own hair!!!

LOL! I love her hair though. And that's... way true. You could totally cut it and tie her up with it. But that would be a terrible tragedy for the hair. D8

I'm still a little confused on how to read the panels--right to left from top to bottom, correct? I currently read them every which way!

Ah haa! So, start in the top right and go down until you meet a line break that crosses the entire page, then go to the top left panel (Without crossing back over a line break that splits the page) and go down until you meet that line break again and continue to the top right panel just below the break. Rinse and repeat.

Usually with a 7 panel manga or comic page you'll see the panels broken up into 3 rows.

So in the latest comic, start at the dog lick, then down, one panel "where?, why do you have a dog?" Now look left because of the full page line break where Cassandra holds the dog.
Now go down into the full page panel of Yoko reading right to left.
Now go over the last full page break to the right where Cassandra says "it's not about you", the read right to left into each panel.

LOL! I love her hair though. And that's... way true. You could totally cut it and tie her up with it. But that would be a terrible tragedy for the hair. D8

Oh, I don't mean cut her hair, I just mean tangled in it, maybe a poor man's hog tie with those big soles staring us in the face...

Also , I noticed Kira's e-eheh from the dog lick...hmmm, strays with very similar attributes ;)

You feel better, Yokohama? You work that shit out?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back