• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HOW I PAID FOR COLLEGE (My Life as a Ticklish Sub.) - Bi-Weekly WEBCOMIC

Cassandra'sFiction04Smaller.png

If you like this strip, please vote for it on 100 TOP WEB COMICS by clicking here: http://www.topwebcomics.com/vote/22091 so I can get more readers! ^.^/ (You can vote ONCE A DAY per machine! DANKE!!!)

EARLY UPDATE Exclusive to PATREON - WITH the Head Maid colored ALSO AS A PATREON EXCLUSIVE! Link to that: https://www.patreon.com/posts/cassandras-my-as-8549313

THE TWO UPDATES FOR HIPFC are also up on Patreon early as well!

--------------------

Kawagishi's Senpai has no sympathy for SLACKERS! And no time to determine the reality of things! But Kawagishi discovers her shocking secret! WHAT KIND OF HOUSEHOLD IS SHE WORKING IN?!

CHEERS! ^.^/

Last edited:
Cassandra'sFiction05Smaller.png

If you like this strip, please vote for it on 100 TOP WEB COMICS by clicking here: http://www.topwebcomics.com/vote/22091 so I can get more readers! ^.^/ (You can vote ONCE A DAY per machine! DANKE!!!)

--------------------

Personally, I think Miss Eto did it more for the second reason. That bitch. xDDDD;

Last edited:
HowIpaidforCollege18Smaller.png

All the pretty Sakura trees! A massive estate, and a sexy pair of tan gardeners! (You've already met Miss Eto: The tickler in the previous strip! - She's a borne instigator.)

Anyway, Yoko gets to be girly for once. Sort of.

HowIpaidforCollege19Smaller.png

FRIDAY UPDATE! - Posted Early as a Patreon Exclusive!

---------------------------------------
I don't feel that Cassandra really thought this through. And needs to be more clear with her feelings (BUT WHAT ARE THE ODDS THAT THAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN?!). Regardless: Naked "Sister" butt! Also, for reference, here is STRIP #05: http://michaelscottcannon.deviantart.com/art/HIPFC-My-life-as-a-Ticklish-Sub-05-664536050

CHEERS! ^.^/

Last edited:
Cassandra'sFiction06Smaller.png

If you like this strip, please vote for it on 100 TOP WEB COMICS by clicking here: www.topwebcomics.com/vote/2209… so I can get more readers! ^.^/ (You can vote ONCE A DAY per machine! DANKE!!!)

--------------------

Kawagishi is in a bit of a pickle. Unfortunately for her, she has no idea just how into her fetish Cassandra is. But but... she's a good girl, right?

HowIpaidforCollege20Smaller.png

WEDNESDAY UPDATE! - Posted Early as a Patreon Exclusive!

Yoko doesn't like cowards! Especially being seen with one. And by a "coward", we're talking more along the lines of anyone afraid to be who they really are. Maybe that makes Yoko a bitch. But you know what? Yoko doesn't care, because that's who she is!

- On Deviantart one of my commenters mentioned that he believes that the hair dye is justifiable in his own opinion. In regards to that making someone a "coward" he didn't necessarily agree. And I get that: But this is how the story goes, for Yoko. That's her opinion on the matter. And true, she's overly blunt and aggressive. On top of that, being the protag doesn't always make you right. However, Cassandra understands her even though she's saying it in the way that she is. And that's what I think makes them such a cute couple. ^.^

GoMinamiBestTutorColorDeviantartTMF.png GoMinamiBestTutorColorDeviantarBWtTMF.png

Oh! And here's some art of Student Body Representative: Go, Minami! I threw it together last night in my spare time!

"It's Student Body Representative, Go Minami! (First name Minami, last name Go, but the Japanese don't use the commas inbetween like we does.) She's probably the most aggressive Tutor you'll ever meet. But she'll always put the students of her school before herself - although some of her methods can sometimes be considered... unethical. Still, none of the students under her tutelage have ever had poor grades! So that's something!

Anyway, still best Tutor. Would give her 10/10 and visit her again."

HowIpaidforCollege21Smaller.png

If you like this strip, please vote for it on 100 TOP WEB COMICS by clicking here: www.topwebcomics.com/vote/22091 so I can get more readers! ^.^/ (You can vote ONCE A DAY per machine! DANKE!!!)

FRIDAY UPDATE! - Posted Early as a Patreon Exclusive (Usually on Sunday or Monday)! (Also in higher quality on Patreon here: www.patreon.com/posts/8673370 )

Yoko's first Tickle! IT GOES... as expected. CASSANDRA! YOU NEWB! XDDDD;;; That one finger stroke though... was it worth it?! Probably...

The second frame is amazing!! I like the buildup so far

Well, we've all been there. More or less.

HowIpaidforCollege22Smaller.png

SURPRISE UPDATE-O! EARLY PATREON EXCLUSIVE! (BECAUSE YOU ALL HAVE BEEN SO NICE TO ME!!! I decided to do an extra strip for ya'll!!!!)

Yoko has a flashback about her big sis! And Cassandra continues to fall madly in love! (It looks like Yoko was about Cassandra's height... in Kindergarten.) xD;

Cassandra'sFiction07Smaller.png

If you like this strip, please vote for it on 100 TOP WEB COMICS by going here: www.topwebcomics.com/vote/22091 so I can get more readers! ^.^/ (You can vote ONCE A DAY per machine! DANKE!!!)

--------------------

Cassandra gets her first Tickle Torture Experience! While... unbeknownst to Kawagishi... masturbating. Poor Cassandra... xD;

Last edited:
HowIpaidforCollege23Smaller.png

If you like this strip, please vote for it on 100 TOP WEB COMICS by clicking here: www.topwebcomics.com/vote/22091 so I can get more readers! ^.^/ (You can vote ONCE A DAY per machine! DANKE!!!)

WEDNESDAY UPDATE-O! EARLY PATREON EXCLUSIVE!

Cassandra attempts to steal a kiss! But... epic fail! Finger blocked! But what is Yoko saving it for? Or who?

Cassandra gets her first Tickle Torture Experience! While... unbeknownst to Kawagishi... masturbating. Poor Cassandra... xD;[/QUOTE]

Sometimes I have trouble following the chain of events with between strips. So this strip has a maid tickling Cassadra, but in the next strip Cassandra is tickling Yoko?
I get why her hand is stuck but how did we get here? What previous strip sets up this one? The one where the main scrubbing the floors?

Fun stuff as always!

Thank you, Director! ^.^/

Cassandra gets her first Tickle Torture Experience! While... unbeknownst to Kawagishi... masturbating. Poor Cassandra... xD;

Sometimes I have trouble following the chain of events with between strips. So this strip has a maid tickling Cassadra, but in the next strip Cassandra is tickling Yoko?
I get why her hand is stuck but how did we get here? What previous strip sets up this one? The one where the main scrubbing the floors?[/QUOTE]

Sorry! I thought I had explained it with the first Cassandra post (Maybe I didn't- if so, sorry!) but there are two strips going on here. I don't want to post them separately because I don't want two posts riding the front of the ART forum. CASSANDRA'S FICTION is a more fun, flirty kind of prequel to HOW I PAID FOR COLLEGE. While HOW I PAID FOR COLLEGE focuses on the fetish relationship between Yoko and Cassandra.

I hope that clears that up! ^.^/;

HowIpaidforCollege24Smaller.png

Gonna be out most likely all day tomorrow, so here's the soul-crushing strip I was supposed to post then!

CHEERS!

I get why her hand is stuck but how did we get here? What previous strip sets up this one? The one where the main scrubbing the floors?

Ohhhhhh, I missed that point somehow....cause I was distracted by the comic lol
Now it makes sense lol

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back