• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HOW I PAID FOR COLLEGE (My Life as a Ticklish Sub.) - Bi-Weekly WEBCOMIC

Is everything okay?

Apologies! YES! Everything is ok. I just started working on a holiday gift for my wife (A custom made pillow with like, 30 or so of her favorite anime/cartoon characters growing up), then the Holidays just TOOK OVER MY LIFE! But we'll get back to things once Christmas is over... I hope. x-x

That is a fantastic idea for a gift!
Didn't mean to be rude, just wanted to see if anyone had news. The BAC thread has me paranoid about people in the community passing or getting injured or something and many of us not finding out until years later. Glad you and the missus are doing ok

And here i thought Cassandra captured your wife and you were searching for her...No news and hearsay ;)
Glad your back, nice return!

welcome back
Thanks!

And what a spectacular return it is!

Welcome back bud!

Jim
MTJpub.com

I can only hope to live up to expectations! xD

Awesome stuff! Glad you’re back!!

Thank you!!! 8)

And here i thought Cassandra captured your wife and you were searching for her...No news and hearsay ;)
Glad your back, nice return!

Poor Cassandra would be so disappointed (Wife isn't ticklish! But it's LOVE, mang!). Especially when I showed up and it all ended up backfiring on her. Oh the things we would do to her. >8D

Whoo-hoo! Glad everyone is back! Love all the "foot talk"

Lol! Thanks! There will be plenty more of that. Especially the more and more Minami gets involved with the main cast and... Cassandra.

Two very nice pages. Glad to see you are back.

Thank You! Two more pages to follow! 8D

HIPFC - 74.pngHIPFC - 75.png

THE NEXT TWO PAGES OF HIPFC!

Cass is mesmerized by Yoko's um... other assets. And Kira plans to sleep over for the night!

These *tits* two *tits* pages *tits* are *tits* amazing. *tits* I've *tits* never *tits* seen *tits* such *tits* linework *tits* !!! *tits*

Don’t worry! I’m gonna post them here too! I just felt that I shouldn’t dominate the top of this page each week until the Tickling really starts up! And then we had the Chinese New Year, dealing with some Visa stuff in Germany and now our scheduled honeymoon starts next week!!! It’s really been a super packed New Year!!

N7Ew1P80d4nIkCy6ULw76bbD2RhAmFjzgzJGCRfwo7_VRq0ZJ8uQCGd21v1pBkQx.pngHIPFC - 77.png--R3CNzLl_UR1zc2vhel3FgoDI03-Mz0da6veXtcBW9ex_IHwu9MJKoPm_Nq1EHB.pngHIPFC - 79.png

Yoko meets her new... employer? And Kira is coming along for the ride! Are we talking punishments now??? Just how long can these girls go without forcing their new employer's hands?

CHEERS! 8)

(Explanation of where I've been/will be in the last post!)

GoodnightGirl Cassandra.png

Just Cassandra wishing everyone a good night! I decided to sketch this after completing a bunch of commission sketches today!

CHEERS!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back