• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HOW I PAID FOR COLLEGE (My Life as a Ticklish Sub.) - Bi-Weekly WEBCOMIC

WEDNESDAY UPDATE -- Posted even earlier than usual since I won't be available tonight to post it. ENJOY!

----------------------------------------------

My wife helped me pick out Yoko's surname! It's all super poetic: It means "An Anchor made of Storms." More literally. And when written differently just means ANGER! So, it was the perfect choice for Yoko and the type of person that she is.

Oh yeah. Her Principal is an asshole too that doesn't listen to his students. NOT THAT WE'VE EVER SEEN A PRINCIPAL LIKE THAT BEFORE!! Cliche? Well yeah, but it's so fucking common in reality. And did you notice that the other students refer to Cassandra by her first name and a nickname instead of her last name? That's because they all like to pretend like they are close to her to make fun of her, since in Japan your first name is usually reserved for people who are close to you.

Soooo, why does Cassandra call Yoko... Yoko?

HowIpaidforCollege12Smaller.png

FRIDAY UPDATE!

More deep, emotional stuff! And the Principal 'bout died. Dumb fuc.

Saved by the Student Body President/Rep. Gaaawwwd Damnit.

CHEERS!

HowIpaidforCollege13Smaller.png

Very much looking forward to the continuation of this. Great work so far.

HowIpaidforCollege14Smaller.png

YEAH! You GO! Um... Go~! Yep. Her name is a pun. I know... I'm so darned punny! ^.^/ Thank you! Thank you!

Also: What's with that last panel?

CHEERS! ^.^/

EDIT: SENPAI! So like, to explain: Minami is referring to Cassandra as her Senpai because they are both students and Cassandra is actually a year older than her. She's more experienced/her elder. So Senpai. (It's a kind of contextual thing.) For example: If I went to school with someone who was older than me, they are my Senpai because they are not only older but have more experience in the same thing. So I can't just go work at a new job, be older than someone else, have less experience and be called Senpai. Yeah.

Aw, this is SO awesome! (And finally, my years of anime binge-watching have paid off, so get the little goofs, too! ... At least some times. :blushes:)
Again, thank you SOOOOOO MUCH for sharing your superb drawing skills with all us cretins here! :D

Last edited:
Is Minami kicking herself for not noticing because she's also in love with Cassandra or just because she's worried she may have made her senpai mad?

Either way, this is getting juicy. I LOVE IT! Also glad to see that asshole of a principle get put in his place. :D

I do hope we see Minami go full bondage / tickle torture on her new girlfriend. ^_^

Aw, this is SO awesome! (And finally, my years of anime binge-watching have paid off, so get the little goofs, too! ... At least some time. :blushes:)
Again, thank you SOOOOOO MUCH TGIF sharing your superb drawing skills with all us cretins here! :D

ROFL! xDDDDD I only started to properly enjoy anime binge watching these past two years! So I'll do my best not to disappoint! ^.^; And let me know if you don't understand something! ^.^/

Your a punny, punny man ;).

LOVE IT!

Danke. Danke. It's just that Go is a real, Go-Getter! >;D

Is Minami kicking herself for not noticing because she's also in love with Cassandra or just because she's worried she may have made her senpai mad?

Either way, this is getting juicy. I LOVE IT! Also glad to see that asshole of a principle get put in his place. :D

I do hope we see Minami go full bondage / tickle torture on her new girlfriend. ^_^

That's the question of the day! XD Of course- I know the answer! BUT ONLY TIME SHALL TELL! Is Minami a lezzie?! Maybe. As for how Minami handled the principal, that will be a strip or two from now. ^.^/ And did you mean Yoko, Kass, or Minami? XD;

HowIpaidforCollege15Smaller.png

FRIDAY UPDATE-O! ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (Hit ya'll with some of those Asian emojis my wife's girlfriends smack me with!)

POOR CASSANDRA IS AN OLD MAID *DRAMATIC REACTION!*! I also fucked up Cassandra's name. So, her father's last name, shown in a text exchange between him and his maid at the start of the comic... was COPENHAGEN, but I've been referring to her verbally to my wife as CALLAGHAN and in the strip as CALLAGHAN. My bad. I may end up going with CALLAGHAN tho, as it was the name of my hero in a novel I was working on in my youth. What do you all think? Callaghan or Copenhagen?!

Anyway, some backstory explanation regarding our cute little Cass. And our barely 18 super thug Yoko's reaction. WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?!

HIPFC-on-PATREON.png

As the professor used to say: "GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE!"

(My Life as a Ticklish Sub.) is now available to read on PATREON - before being posted elsewhere during the week! So PATREON backers of $1 not only get access to my other art, but now get to read this webcomic's WEDNESDAY and FRIDAY updates on MONDAY! ^.^/

Check out Strip number 16: "Document, Document, Document." Here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/how-i-paid-for-8499516 (Where we'll be seeing just what it was Go Minami said to the Principal!)

And Strip number 17: "Blossoming Shores." Here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/how-i-paid-for-8499561 (Where we're introducing a sexy new character with "BLOSSOMING SHORES!")

And remember, if you're not a backer on Patreon, you can still wait until the usual update time to see these strips!

CHEERS! ^.^/

(And if I do extra weekend updates again, they'll just be posted right away both here, and on my Deviantart: http://www.michaelscottcannon.deviantart.com )

Cassandra'sFiction01Smaller.png

SURRRPRISE! A spinoff of HOW I PAID FOR COLLEGE!

So, people have been tasking me out to help where I can... so with what little time I had to do anything today I GOT THIS OUT OF MY BRAAAAIIINNZZZ!!!!

NOTE: This is not an update for HOW I PAID FOR COLLEGE! If anything, it is some stuff that happens off to the side. In Cassandra's pervy, adorable little mind.

HowIpaidforCollege16Smaller.png

WEDNESDAY UPDATE! -- Posted Early as a Patreon Exclusive! IN FACT! All future updates will be viewable EARLIER for Patreon supporters (Of just $1) than anyone else! WOOHOO! ^.^/

Also posted Early on Deviantart and HERE because I won't be available at the usual time in a couple of hours. BLEH!

-----------------

Looks like our Principal is a little pissed off after Go Minami's big reveal!

She's a genius! Reason being: Documentation is the only thing that will save your ass when you're up against liars and thieves. Like say, if you're a soldier and people in your Command are doing something illegal. You don't do anything illegal: You just record everything and let them keep doing illegal shit.

I mean, if they're not doing anything illegal anyway... then whatever problem you have you just really need to get over.

Besides, it's always best to let people hang themselves!

CHEERS! ^.^/

ANOTHER FUN UPDATE!Cassandra'sFiction02Smaller.png

If you like this strip, please vote for it on 100 TOP WEB COMICS by clicking here: http://www.topwebcomics.com/vote/22091 so I can get more readers! ^.^/

TITLE CHANGE: "My Life as a Tickling Domme." xD
(A spinoff of HOW I PAID FOR COLLEGE! "My Life as a Ticklish Sub.")

Her maid is a bit goofy, but super playful and fun! Too bad she was only messing! OR WAS SHE?! What will the future hold?! XD If it looks like a friendship is blooming, and this takes place before HOW I PAID FOR COLLEGE, why didn't she go in to help Cassandra feel better before?! (HIPFC #04) Wait and find out! ^.^/

Last edited:
Cassandra'sFiction03Smaller.png

If you like this strip, please vote for it on 100 TOP WEB COMICS by clicking here: http://www.topwebcomics.com/vote/22091 so I can get more readers! ^.^/ (You can vote ONCE A DAY per machine! DANKE!!!)

I WANTED TO SAVE THIS FOR LATER BUT I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF!!!

Looks like her revenge on the Maid for being nosy is already working its way into her fiction! ^.^/ Isn't Kass just the cutest little Mob Boss? And wtf Yoko? XDDDDDDD

Last edited:
I can see voting for Cassandra's Fiction, but this How I Paid For College has been going on for 16 pages, and very little to keep us foot freaks from hanging in there. There'd been a few highlights to keep the action intact, but otherwise, it seems more like an afternoon soap opera.

I can see voting for Cassandra's Fiction, but this How I Paid For College has been going on for 16 pages, and very little to keep us foot freaks from hanging in there. There'd been a few highlights to keep the action intact, but otherwise, it seems more like an afternoon soap opera.
I understand, but that's kind of the point. I'm trying to write the story with these two young girls in mind. And I'm afraid to say that the strip is about a lot more than just focusing on a fetish - even from the two heroines' points of view! Cassandra is the girl with the hardcore Tickling fetish, and has her own outlets for this. Yoko on the other hand isn't the type of person you just touch and play with. And I'm writing it so that we can see Yoko become more accepting of Cassandra's fetish and actually find enjoyment in it as a victim, even tho she is clearly the dominant of the two.

Please understand: I am not making a tickling comic that people are paying money for- So don't expect it to be 15 pages (Which comics on average have more than just 4 tiny panels per page) of non-stop Tickle Torture. This isn't about me coming to hand cake out to everybody - but the build up and development it takes to hopefully enjoy the cake MORE when you get it. It's a slice of life Soap Opera about an American-born girl with a Tickling Fetish breaking in a Japanese girl that doesn't have one. But if you don't like the comic and you don't vote, that's ok too!

There's plenty of other stuff in my gallery for instant gratification! ^.^/

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back