• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HOW I PAID FOR COLLEGE (My Life as a Ticklish Sub.) - Bi-Weekly WEBCOMIC

HowIpaidforCollege41Smaller.png

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THIS STRIP HERE!: www.topwebcomics.com/vote/22091 so I can get more readers! ^.^/ (You can vote ONCE A DAY per machine! DANKE!!!)

---------------------------------------
Score one for Cassandra! Everyone knows that the way to a woman's heart is through her stomach! Right? And that's some expensive food you got there. I could go for some Pickled Mackerel (NGIRI) and Salmon (NGIRI) myself. Yum. Anyway, might push out another strip tonight. But honestly, I'm much slower now since I'm trying to not make my girls look like chicken scratch from here on out!

CHEERS! >8D

HowIpaidforCollege42Smaller.png

AND ANOTHER ONE!!
LET THE DRAMA BEGIN! SATOSHII is now being tempted by... er... someone! To not mind his own business! APPARENTLY ANYTHING YOKO DOES IS HIS BUSINESS!!! WHITE KNIGHT SATOSHII! ACTIVATE!!! Who is this nameless villain?! Why can she wear her shirt like that to school?! HELL, WHY DOES IT SEEM ANYONE CAN WEAR WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT TO THIS SCHOOL?! Patience. Reasons: In due time!

NOTE: The girl is actually based off of a girl I knew in the Army. That would stir shit up because she thought she was helping. YOU'RE NOT HELPING!

CHEERS! 8D

Great stuff as always. Love seeing Cassandra drool when it comes to feet. And kudos to your wife for her pervy-ness! I need to find a woman like that!

Great stuff as always. Love seeing Cassandra drool when it comes to feet. And kudos to your wife for her pervy-ness! I need to find a woman like that!

Thanks! XD But uh- To clarify! LOL! I had my wife in hysterics when I took a break while working on the strip- so her reaction changed how I felt the tone of the comic should go. So she didn't specifically come up with anything... LOL!!!

HowIpaidforCollege43Smaller.png

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THIS STRIP HERE!: www.topwebcomics.com/vote/22091 so I can get more readers! ^.^/ (You can vote ONCE A DAY per machine! DANKE!!!)

It's ON! I guess! I dunno what the Principal has planned, but obviously he's going to try and make our Heroine as miserable as possible until she... well, opens her legs for him. A total shitbag, this one. Here's to hoping he gets fucked up in the worst possible way for trying to take advantage of a student under his care. And for those of you that don't get it: What the principal said is basically shitbag adult speak for: "I'm going to fuck you up in a way that nobody else could possibly perceive wrongdoing." Saw it a lot in the military. Happening to a lot of people. Best way to beat it? Be smarter than that guy! And to be honest, talking from experience: It's really NOT HARD at all, to be smarter than that guy. They always, ALWAYS hang themselves. Guys like this didn't like me- and I got a huge kick out of it.

You just gotta keep your anger in check 110%.

(I'm extremely PROUD about how these last few strips came out. Yiiiissssssssss.)

CHEERS! 8D

And proud you should be. I love the chick in the background cracking her knuckles!

HowIpaidforCollege44Smaller.png

Uh... Minami? Are you ok? What are you doing, Minami? Why would you want someone to look at you with a wicked gaze, Minami? What's going on here? And Tsutsui is pretty cute. Maybe we'll see her again later. ^.^/

CHEERS! 8D

The beginning of a love triangle? I'd love seeing Minami tickled like crazy^^

Sigh, Minami...if you truly love someone...then you're willing to let them go if you can't have them.

I only hope Minami doesn't end up broken. Brokenhearted is okay as a heart can heal with time and help but when a person is just plain broken then it's much harder to recover. :(

The beginning of a love triangle? I'd love seeing Minami tickled like crazy^^

Maybe. Maybe that is what may be intended. >8]

Oh, my yes!

Agreed! XD;

Interesting stuff,nice.

Thank you!

Sigh, Minami...if you truly love someone...then you're willing to let them go if you can't have them.

I only hope Minami doesn't end up broken. Brokenhearted is okay as a heart can heal with time and help but when a person is just plain broken then it's much harder to recover. :(

Well, Minami will... somewhat come to her senses. But she's no dummy. Do you REALLY think Yoko is in love with Cassandra already?

But yeah, I know what you mean. Don't worry- I've got good things planned for Minami!

brilliant!

Thank you!! ^.^/

This post is about: News about "imminent" and consistent Tickle Torture in the strip and Accessing strips early!

#45 PREVIEW: STRIP45Sample.png #46 PREVIEW:STRIP46Sample.png

For those of you that don't know- I stopped posting every day because I finally caught back up to three weeks worth of missing strips!!! As such, we are back to the original plan of two strips a week!

As always, both strips will be posted to PATREON in advance and as such, are viewable now for $1 backers here: https://www.patreon.com/OekakiTickles ! That's $1 a month to view all strips early and to access all exclusive art that I don't post to my deviantart! Otherwise all strips will be available on WED and FRI! (Technically late TUE and THUR!)

STRIP #45: https://www.patreon.com/posts/how-i-paid-for-12325615

STRIP #46: https://www.patreon.com/posts/how-i-paid-for-12430314

---

ALSO~! If you haven't noticed, my art has dramatically (In my mind) improved as of Strip #46! That's because I've abandoned photoshop for Manga Studio! Which uh... was actually designed for making comics... unlike Photoshop. I did this to not only overcome my artist's block, but also in anticipation of Yoko's first TICKLE TORTURE coming in the next... well, I'm hoping 5-10 strips. Don't quote me on that. I'm going with the flow here.

But her first Tickle Torture will dramatically change the narrative for her character... as you shall see! Also, following that you'll be introduced to our first, CONSISTENT tickle victim. As in, someone who is tied up and tickled on a consistent, nightly basis! This will be a thing in the strip! I'm not kidding! I know the strip so far seems to be avoiding it... but that's just how life is! Cassandra is in for more than she bargained for with this one!

Anyway- CHEERS! ^.^/

EDIT: I don't mean the tickling will be nightly as in, Every REAL WORLD night or day, but the nights that Cassandra returns home. That's all! ^.^/

AHHH You're making me wonder if Yoko's going to become a tickle nympho LMAO!
Yaaass welcome to the right side, I use Clip Studio now too! (Which is, essentially, Manga Studio just by the original publishers and bug fixes!)

I can't wait to see the next strips!

This post is about: News about "imminent" and consistent Tickle Torture in the strip and Accessing strips early!

#45 PREVIEW: View attachment 532712 #46 PREVIEW:View attachment 532711

For those of you that don't know- I stopped posting every day because I finally caught back up to three weeks worth of missing strips!!! As such, we are back to the original plan of two strips a week!

As always, both strips will be posted to PATREON in advance and as such, are viewable now for $1 backers here: https://www.patreon.com/OekakiTickles ! That's $1 a month to view all strips early and to access all exclusive art that I don't post to my deviantart! Otherwise all strips will be available on WED and FRI! (Technically late TUE and THUR!)

STRIP #45: https://www.patreon.com/posts/how-i-paid-for-12325615

STRIP #46: https://www.patreon.com/posts/how-i-paid-for-12430314

---

ALSO~! If you haven't noticed, my art has dramatically (In my mind) improved as of Strip #46! That's because I've abandoned photoshop for Manga Studio! Which uh... was actually designed for making comics... unlike Photoshop. I did this to not only overcome my artist's block, but also in anticipation of Yoko's first TICKLE TORTURE coming in the next... well, I'm hoping 5-10 strips. Don't quote me on that. I'm going with the flow here.

But her first Tickle Torture will dramatically change the narrative for her character... as you shall see! Also, following that you'll be introduced to our first, CONSISTENT tickle victim. As in, someone who is tied up and tickled on a consistent, nightly basis! This will be a thing in the strip! I'm not kidding! I know the strip so far seems to be avoiding it... but that's just how life is! Cassandra is in for more than she bargained for with this one!

Anyway- CHEERS! ^.^/

EDIT: I don't mean the tickling will be nightly as in, Every REAL WORLD night or day, but the nights that Cassandra returns home. That's all! ^.^/

It hasn't quite avoided it, not completely, considering the sister comic. How is that progressing, by the way?

All of the teasing just makes this strip better and better. Thank you for sharing your clever imagination with us (and all those drooling foot girls!)

AHHH You're making me wonder if Yoko's going to become a tickle nympho LMAO!
Yaaass welcome to the right side, I use Clip Studio now too! (Which is, essentially, Manga Studio just by the original publishers and bug fixes!)

I can't wait to see the next strips!

XDDD Yeah... It took me way to long to make the switch. AS for Yoko... uhhh... We'll see. xD Thanks!!

It hasn't quite avoided it, not completely, considering the sister comic. How is that progressing, by the way?

I have to get back to it soon! Maybe tomorrow. I had hoped to today but... 4th of July. ^.^;

All of the teasing just makes this strip better and better. Thank you for sharing your clever imagination with us (and all those drooling foot girls!)

Thank you!! I hope it all pays off! We've got a few big payoffs coming I think.

I hope your answer is for seeing Minami crazyli tickled^^
Keep going, you're doing a very good job !

That MAY be what I'm referring to. Maybe. lol!

HowIpaidforCollege45Smaller.png

So say hello to our resident Masochist! What is her attraction to Cassandra? Is uh... Is Cassandra safe?

CHEERS! 8D

(I wonder if ya'll will like our little Masochist even more now... xD; (Minami, I mean.)

Yeah, I like Minami a lot more now! I hope Cassandra's safe. Yeah, I think she is! Like her, I was always distracted in class by girls and their little unconscious (or conscious?) foot shows.

Yeah, I like Minami a lot more now! I hope Cassandra's safe. Yeah, I think she is! Like her, I was always distracted in class by girls and their little unconscious (or conscious?) foot shows.

Yeah, I think a lot of people are aware that they do it. They just like to pretend like anyone else. ^.^;; Of course, it may be that most have no idea. I'm just projecting my hopes I guess. lol!

HowIpaidforCollege46Smaller.png

What's THIS?! A sudden jump in quality?! Well, I stopped using Photoshop and swapped it out for MANGA STUDIO! (Unless I'm adding sound effects like the GRAB and SNAP!)

Anyway, Yoko seems to have a lot on her mind. Where is Kira being called to? And the title of the strip? Yeah, that's actually referring to what Yoko does in the last two panels - Not the bullying. Yelling at someone or throwing punches is actually pretty easy compared to how fucked up you gotta be to casually grab someone's nose and snap it.

Speaking of: It takes 9 lbs of pressure to snap your nose- so consider that before you get spunky with someone. Note that you shouldn't walk into a fight without considering that you might get messed up too. I mean, I can hold and lift a 20lb bell on my thumb alone- and there are plenty of guys bigger than me. So if pain isn't your thing- it's best to avoid fights altogether.

It's ALWAYS best to talk it out. Avoiding a fight never makes you a coward. How big of a coward do you have to be to think you always need to hurt someone that simply offends you or your friends?

Yoko is about to learn that lesson. (Spoiler alert!)

((I need the strip looking her best as we slowly draw near to Yoko's First Tickling Torture.))

CHEERS! ^.^/

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back