• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HOW I PAID FOR COLLEGE (My Life as a Ticklish Sub.) - Bi-Weekly WEBCOMIC

Haters gonna hate. Don't let them dictate the direction or pacing of your masterpiece.

Thanks! Don't worry, I had no plans to! ^.^/

View attachment 528228

I really like how you draw her feet up close, something very sexy and soft about them.
Almost like if i were the butler watching from the closet i could reach out and touch them...

Thanks! Cassandra is the type to take really... REALLY, good care of them.

HowIpaidforCollege29Smaller.png

If you like this strip, please vote for it on 100 TOP WEB COMICS by clicking here: http://www.topwebcomics.com/vote/22091 so I can get more readers! ^.^/ (You can vote ONCE A DAY per machine! DANKE!!!)

WEDNESDAY UPDATE! EARLY PATREON EXCLUSIVE!

---------------------------------------

Adachi Koemi is revealed to be basically off the deep end. High five to the guy that called it! Referring to yourself in the third person is usually a pretty big red flag! And Kawagishi comes to the rescue and lays down a little love for Cassandra. Just what did Cassandra do for her? (It'll be explained later in Cassandra's Fiction!

CHEERS!

HowIpaidforCollege30Smaller.png

"The BIG 30! (at least to me.) Anyway, what's going on suddenly in the middle of the strip?! I bet you're scratching your heads... but I'm also sure some of you picked up on what MAY be happening. Yoko's head is a pretty fucked up place. BUT HANG IN THERE! THE FEELS TRAIN IS ALMOST DONE! And I don't think we'll be riding another one again for a while! At least not this damn long! XD; (It wouldn't seem so long... more like just a couple of pages if like, this was a full blown comic/manga... but it's not! 4 panels at a time, baby.)

CHEERS!" - Deviantart

Be careful your strip doesn't break with all the people you have hanging off it!
Love your drawing style, and... *sniff* THE FEELS! WHYY??!?!!?

Amazing story, great combination of tough, cheeky, tickly, touchy, and an actual plot and premise for true emotional development (instead of simply more "jerk" werk)!

Way. To. Go! :D :thumbsup:

Well, you've got me hanging by a thread!

Yisssss. As long as that thread doesn't snap... we're good! XD;

Be careful your strip doesn't break with all the people you have hanging off it!
Love your drawing style, and... *sniff* THE FEELS! WHYY??!?!!?

Amazing story, great combination of tough, cheeky, tickly, touchy, and an actual plot and premise for true emotional development (instead of simply more "jerk" werk)!

Way. To. Go! :D :thumbsup:

THANK YOU! I guess you put what I wanna do best. It's not just... "jerk werk". xD ROFL! Love it. There will be times for that just... not at my girls' expense! D8<

Super pumped for the next few strips now! HOO HAH!

But the feels train is coming to an end (For a bit) in the next two strips!

Look forward to more!

Thank you! More coming soon!!

HowIpaidforCollege31Smaller.png

If you like this strip, please vote for it on 100 TOP WEB COMICS by clicking here: www.topwebcomics.com/vote/22091 so I can get more readers! ^.^/ (You can vote ONCE A DAY per machine! DANKE!!!)

WEDNESDAY UPDATE! EARLY PATREON EXCLUSIVE! - Or at least this may be the Wednesday update. If I have extra time tomorrow I MAY do an extra strip! We'll see! ^.^/

Sometimes despair just feels like this big, limitless and empty pit that you can fall into forever. Like you must be falling because the weight of everything has become so heavy. Yet, you're so tired that it almost feels at times like you're floating - like nothing at all. And the only thing that matters is clinging to those closest to you.

Hang in there, Yoko.

(The Feels train is finally running out of cars with this and the next strip! Is it gonna be Cassandra to the rescue?!

Last edited:
HowIpaidforCollege32Smaller.png

If you like this strip, please vote for it on 100 TOP WEB COMICS by clicking here: www.topwebcomics.com/vote/2209… so I can get more readers! ^.^/ (You can vote ONCE A DAY per machine! DANKE!!!)

FRIDAY UPDATE! EARLY PATREON EXCLUSIVE! - POSTED EARLY TO DEVIANTART BECAUSE FUCK IT! I'm ALMOST DONE WITH BOUND BY DUTY #03 and that makes me super fucking happy! XD Because it's a lot more detailed than this it's taking me FOREVER! XD; BUT I'M SUPER HAPPY WITH HOW IT'S TURNING OUT!

Anyway... *Calms down* Enjoy!

Cassandra doesn't always know what to do. But sometimes just putting in an effort can really shine through with most people. Making her Yoko's personal little angel in a way. We could all use someone like Cassandra in our lives our think. But to be honest... there are a lot of Cassandras... just, most people don't respond as well as Yoko I think, which convinces people to be LESS like Cassandra.

Never give up on your inner Cassandra! D8<

CHEERS!

(THE FEELS TRAIN HAS ENDED FOR NOW! WE MADE IT! THANKS FOR STICKING WITH ME! XD; )

HowIpaidforCollege33Smaller.pngIkariYokoCarwashDeviantart.pngCassandraTouchMyself.png

Sorry! It's late! Some crap went down earlier this week that almost put a hold on all of my artwork for a while, but it's been worked out! SO NOW I GOTTA PLAY CATCHUP! As such, enjoy this strip and two more pieces of art!

It's a BRAND NEW DAY! And Kawagishi is already setting Cassandra up for success! But why did Yoko leave?! (I mean, it should be obvious... but maybe I didn't make it as obvious as I think! - *HINT HINT: Her "Sister"/roommate.) So it looks like we'll be seeing more of KIRA next strip and uh... figuring out if she appreciates the idea of another person in Yoko's life. We really don't know much about her except that she's pretty much a sassy smartass. I think the word for that is Snarky. Yeah, she's pretty snarky.

CHEERS!

Reminded of Macbeth from your earlier strip "out damned spot!" As always REALLY appreciate seeing and reading every one of your fantastically drawn/written works!

Fingers crossed whatever issue came up's solved for the best. :) Looking forward to getting sucked into your worlds once more.

HowIpaidforCollege34Smaller.png

ANOTHER LATE STRIP! I admit- I haven't caught up yet! But intend to tomorrow night! Or at least attempt to!!!

WHY would Cassandra blurt that out?! I guess she could hear them arguing through the door. Also, she seems a little distracted by the beautiful pair of lady mammaries! And what's Kira's problem?! Well... I kinda think she has a legitimate argument. But that's just me.

Also, I've decided to start numbering the strips. On the strips. I guess I never expected to get this far in making them so... I never saw a reason before. Anyway, CHEERS! ^.^/

CHEERS!

Thank you! But uhhh, I do not know this "out damned spot!" That you are referring to?

Hm... odd that you wouldn't know about one of Shakespeare's large plays, yet have included what I see as part of a theme mentioned in the play, Macbeth. Basically, Lady Macbeth becomes crazy, envisioning blood on her hands, though he's washed away the evidence of the multiple crimes her and her husband have committed. Speaks of crime, guilt, and remorse. The flashback scene with the blood covered hands reminded me of that fabled line from the play. Though it's been over a decade, so memory's a little fuzzy. :p

And, like always, great drawings!
Must admit my prudishness raises its head whenever I see nudity, but really can't get over how well you drew the slightly overhead scene of the younger sister (super late so apologies for not remembering names right now :blush:). And as an artist I've seen my fair share of nudity, so that's how I "rationalize" exposing myself to further questionable clips. :D

Hm... odd that you wouldn't know about one of Shakespeare's large plays, yet have included what I see as part of a theme mentioned in the play, Macbeth. Basically, Lady Macbeth becomes crazy, envisioning blood on her hands, though he's washed away the evidence of the multiple crimes her and her husband have committed. Speaks of crime, guilt, and remorse. The flashback scene with the blood covered hands reminded me of that fabled line from the play. Though it's been over a decade, so memory's a little fuzzy. :p

And, like always, great drawings!
Must admit my prudishness raises its head whenever I see nudity, but really can't get over how well you drew the slightly overhead scene of the younger sister (super late so apologies for not remembering names right now :blush:). And as an artist I've seen my fair share of nudity, so that's how I "rationalize" exposing myself to further questionable clips. :D

Oh! I see! Sorry, while I still did not know the quote, I thought you meant that was the name for one of my strips... since I just started numbering them... ^.^;;; I know OF the play tho... lol! My schooling actually... never covered Shakespeare. Which I know sounds insane, but is true! I believe I did however see Macbeth as a play or movie however, but that was a long time ago... in a galaxy far, far away.

And it's okay for not remembering Kira's name. She's only been seen/mentioned in like, 3 strips up until now. As for nudity, there should be plenty of that as the series goes on. Sorry, not sorry! LOL! But again, thank you so much for the comments! I greatly appreciate it! I shall keep trying to improve this style as time goes on! ^.^/

HowIpaidforCollege35Smaller.png

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THIS STRIP HERE!: www.topwebcomics.com/vote/22091 so I can get more readers! ^.^/ (You can vote ONCE A DAY per machine! DANKE!!!)

WEDNESDAY UPDATE! - D8< Looks like I'm semi- caught up! CHEERS!

So eh... Yoko knew there was only one person in the room hiding anything afterall. And now we all know who really rules the roost! Now if Cassandra could just stop staring at her "sister's" tits. Geese. Oh well... is it just me, or does Yoko have REALLY long toes? I'm sure Cassandra is sure to notice... next strip!

CHEERS!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back