• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HOW I PAID FOR COLLEGE (My Life as a Ticklish Sub.) - Bi-Weekly WEBCOMIC

Great comic strip! :D (I've just been catching up with it.)

Thank you! I'm gonna try to keep it as on-point as possible. I fear it will get harder to write the more complicated it gets! ^.^;;;;

Ohhhhhh, I missed that point somehow....cause I was distracted by the comic lol
Now it makes sense lol

xD That's great! I want you to be distracted by the comic! ROFL! Enjoy! ^.^/

HowIpaidforCollege25Smaller.png

Semi-Crossover time! Yoko meets Kawagishi for the first time and Cassandra continues to be a flustering, floundering mess! And Yoko apparently has no problem walking around in her underwear. Apparently! Which is, absolutely glorious! Who am I to complain?!

CHEERS! ^.^/

THIS UPDATE IS THE WEDNESDAY UPDATE - BEING POSTED EARLY BECAUSE YOU ALL HAVE BEEN SO SUPPORTIVE!!!! THANK YOU!!!! ^.^/

HowIpaidforCollege26Smaller.png

"Kawagishi spills the beans on Cassandra's Social Complex. Because Yoko is as socially retarded as Cassandra is! Sounds like a town full of orphans to me, and Cassandra seems the easiest to blame. How sad. (NOTE: I edited the dialogue for this one 3 times now! I feel like the worst writer ever!!!! Granted, I shoot from the hip with each of these strips. I just know where I want to go with the story and I let the characters do most of the heavy lifting for me to get us there... lazy, I know! But I had Kawagishi either too nervous or acting a little bit too much like Cassandra... or how someone who actually KNOWS Yoko might act around her - Excessively Nervous.

But now, I'm satisfied with it and can say it's finally fixed! -Sorry if I make you Patreon backers feel like guinea pigs! But when nobody responded on Patreon- I'll admit that I felt everyone else could see, or at least feel, the shoddy writing in this one at the time.)

I'll also admit that I put a little bit of extra work into this strip... as you can see, I hope! I really wanted to convey Yoko's natural elegance and appeal. Like Poetry in motion. Angry, angry... hurt poetry." - DEVIANTART

----------------

I wanna take a second to say a little more, because you all have gotten me feeling particularly passionate today! This is a Tickling webcomic, and we'll be exploring more of that as Yoko and Cass' relationship improves but... the fact that it hasn't had much Tickling in it thus far, but everyone has been so supportive and passionate in their own right makes me feel incredibly honored. Honored to be a part of this community and receive such support even when it appears that I am "Branching Out."

Don't worry- I'm not going anywhere. I'm not using this to "open doors" and leave ya'll. I'm pretty damn happy right here where I am. And ya'll are the greatest crowd I could ask for.

My fellow, fucking tickle pervs. :p

I made a positive emotional rant about it today: http://michaelscottcannon.deviantart.com/journal/HIPFC-Positive-Emotional-Rant-675832395

Anyway. Thanks for being awesome, contributing and commenting. Honestly.

CHEERS! ^.^/

You just had to make me care about the characters, didn't you?! Now I'm all impatient and flustered, wanting to see how the characters develop (a naive fairytale, where all the orphans find their "happily ever after" XD). Odd how that happens, when you're ("I" am) more interested in the tale than the tickling. :p

Great story (stories), and even GREATER drawings! Keep it up! :thumbsup:

Thanks for YOUR contributions!!!

Thank yooouuu!!!

You just had to make me care about the characters, didn't you?! Now I'm all impatient and flustered, wanting to see how the characters develop (a naive fairytale, where all the orphans find their "happily ever after" XD). Odd how that happens, when you're ("I" am) more interested in the tale than the tickling. :p

Great story (stories), and even GREATER drawings! Keep it up! :thumbsup:

Thank you!!! Ya'll actually got me super well, I guess emotional about this because I was so happy. Happy that people are truly appreciating the characters and their wellbeing like I do!!! Sure, I want the fetish stuff too, but not at the expense of their happiness!

Cheers!!!!

Apologies! I had to go on a trip the past few days and now a tree has rendered our house without power. So unless it comes back soon there may not be any strips this week (or they will hopefully just be delayed.)!!! My apologies... v.v

As long as the tree didn't render anyone hurt--that's what counts!
Thank you!!! Thankfully it was far away from any homes, just... unfortunately right through a power line! Anyway, I found time today!!!! So the strips are up on Patreon and will be posted throughout the week! Minus Cassandra's Fiction, unfortunately... ^.^;;;

HowIpaidforCollege27Smaller.png

If you like this strip, please vote for it on 100 TOP WEB COMICS by clicking here: www.topwebcomics.com/vote/22091 so I can get more readers! ^.^/ (You can vote ONCE A DAY per machine! DANKE!!!)

WEDNESDAY UPDATE! EARLY PATREON EXCLUSIVE!

---------------------------------------

OK... so Yoko isn't as socially retarded as I thought. Obviously, she knows a little more than she's been saying. Looks like this strip starts with Minami. I wonder who we'll be seeing next?

HowIpaidforCollege28Smaller.png

If you like this strip, please vote for it on 100 TOP WEB COMICS by clicking here: www.topwebcomics.com/vote/2209… so I can get more readers! ^.^/ (You can vote ONCE A DAY per machine! DANKE!!!)

FRIDAY UPDATE! EARLY PATREON EXCLUSIVE!

---------------------------------------

Does this mean Satoshii is really a good guy? And is that... Adachi Koemi? Anyway. to explain the title: "In a Sippy Cup.", I'm referring to the mental state of the entire town. It's like everyone is on the brink of just spilling... and preferring to instead keep themselves and each other in a sippy cup. Nobody talks about it anymore, and everyone is lying to one another about how they feel.

So welcome to the land of Orphans - and sorry, not sorry about the feels!

(NOTE: You do not normally pray at any kind of shrine/altar naked. Which... is meant to tell you something about Koemi... HINT HINT!)

This seems like a really good strip, but the tickling is just to few and far between for my taste. Nice art style though.

Cassandra'sFiction08Smaller.png

If you like this strip, please vote for it on 100 TOP WEB COMICS by going here: www.topwebcomics.com/vote/2209… so I can get more readers! ^.^/ (You can vote ONCE A DAY per machine! DANKE!!!)

--------------------

"Uh oh. Kawagishi gets a little carried away. I mean, I would too... but I'm not sure it's worth getting put behind bars. But... I guess that's just how gambles work sometimes. She really better hope she doesn't end up getting arrested. Just saying."

Originally Posted by smoothacer409
This seems like a really good strip, but the tickling is just to few and far between for my taste.

Thank you! But it's coming! I'm not going to force it, but it's coming!

Page 7, but it's coming. Christmas is 8 months away, but it's coming.

Jeezy Pete's, that last one.....
Mwahahahahahaaa!!!

Yeah, baby!
Kawagishi has a naughty side apparently...

Originally Posted by smoothacer409
This seems like a really good strip, but the tickling is just to few and far between for my taste.

Thank you! But it's coming! I'm not going to force it, but it's coming!

Page 7, but it's coming. Christmas is 8 months away, but it's coming.

That's just silly. I may be misunderstanding you but it's like I'm offending you with this strip. Which is weird. Just don't read it- or come back when I'm further along and it has more of what you expect in it. And the more readers we get outside of the Tickling community- the more people we bring into the community! Crazy right?

And the timing of these posts with my update... xD;;

That's just silly. I may be misunderstanding you but it's like I'm offending you with this strip. Which is weird. Just don't read it- or come back when I'm further along and it has more of what you expect in it. And the more readers we get outside of the Tickling community- the more people we bring into the community! Crazy right?

And the timing of these posts with my update... xD;;

Haters gonna hate. Don't let them dictate the direction or pacing of your masterpiece.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back