• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HOW I PAID FOR COLLEGE (My Life as a Ticklish Sub.) - Bi-Weekly WEBCOMIC

HIPFC - 80.pngHIPFC - 81.pngHIPFC - 82.png

AND WE'RE BACK! Well, enjoy! We've moved on to the actual tickling, so I won't feel bad updating this to the Tickling Art page so often. 8)

CHEERS! Expect any updates to now appear here again as they also appear on Deviantart!

Last edited:
HIPFC - 83.png

Finally! The comic continues! Now, if you've been wondering where I am (If you haven't been following my Deviantart or Patreon), well I decided that the comic was going to take waaayyy too long to finish (considering an average timeline of years.) and I really wanted to cover my ground faster. SO, I began work on a VISUAL NOVEL to cover the events!

Currently, I have completed a first episode that was posted to my PATREON for backers to test. After which, I hired various voice actresses to do the voice over work for!

Cass Fiction 01- START.png

I am currently in the process of putting the voice work into the first episode, and will release the first episode for FREE to everyone once I complete the SECOND episode. And the same will be said for the third and the fourth and so on. That way backers can help cover the expenses of the voice acting.

But with the NEW YEAR, so much has been happening that I've been too busy to stay in one place and FINISH the VN. So, I've started the comic back up while I do that! On my Patreon we are up to page #88 of HIPFC HERE: https://www.patreon.com/OekakiTickles

And the DEMO for the VN can be found HERE: https://www.patreon.com/posts/hipfc-episode-01-21464382

Also, releasing it for free once the SECOND episode comes out helps ensure that the majority of obvious glitches and issues have been sorted out FIRST. I'll make a more thorough thread on the subject of the VN once we're further along.

So enjoy! AND CHEERS!

EDIT for Clarification: The comic will still be updated twice a week for free for everyone. But it can be seen sooner on Patreon. Cheers!

Last edited:
HIPFC - 84.png

READ RIGHT TO LEFT!

-----------------

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THIS COMIC HERE!: www.topwebcomics.com/vote/22091 so I can get more readers! ^.^/ (You can vote ONCE A DAY per machine! DANKE!!!)

---------------------------------------

BUSTED! And Yoko's reaction is... to play ball? While Kira does her usual thing. At least Yoko is there to keep her in line... right? But, why does the Mistress of the House want the feather duster? What exactly does she have in mind?

HIPFC - 85.png

READ RIGHT TO LEFT!

-----------------

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THIS COMIC HERE!: www.topwebcomics.com/vote/22091 so I can get more readers! ^.^/ (You can vote ONCE A DAY per machine! DANKE!!!)

Wait... does Yoko not realize what the feather duster is for? I mean... I guess that makes sense. Being tickled isn't something she really talks about or knows much about. I guess she thinks it's literally just for dusting. Oh dear.

HIPFC - 86.png

APOLOGIES! I got SICK AS A DOG for FAR TOO LONG. But I'm finally on the mend after finally figuring out what the heck was causing it and now we are BACK IN BUSINESS! !!

++

READ RIGHT TO LEFT!

-----------------

Oh SNAP! The first official (And intended!) Tickling in the comic has begun! How long will it last? How long will YOKO last? Does Kira get a turn? What about Cass? Will Kawagishi find her and bring this entire thing crashing to a halt?! Or will Yoko drop her top first?!

How the hell should I know?!?!?!?! I just write the damn thing!

CHEERS!

Looks good to me! Keep taking your time!

Well done sir...loving this! Can’t wait to see her completely immobilized and at the mercy of some long nails!

Quick question for ya Oekaki-Tickles dude.

Have you thought about possibly lowering the size of Yoko's breasts?

Don't get me wrong, I love your artwork and think it and this comic are amazing and wonderful!

I am truly grateful that you share with those of us who cannot support your patreon.

I'm just kind of mind-boggled that Yoko's breasts are so utterly big.

Just wondering dude. Anywho, hope your doing okay!

Have a good rest of May! :D

No! They need to stay big and be tickled by feathers and long nails!

No! They need to stay big and be tickled by feathers and long nails!

I'm not saying they can't be big. I'm saying they kinda look a bit too big (at least from my personal taste).

There's Ivy from Soul Caliber and then there's actual watermelons. To me it's kind of disproportionate to the rest of Yoko's body.

I dunno, maybe my artistic tastes are just a bit different. Feel free to toss it into the feedback bin. ;) :D

Anyone know if Oekaki-Tickles is doing okay? Last I heard he was in the hospital and that was months ago. I hope he and his wife are okay. :(

Anyone know if Oekaki-Tickles is doing okay? Last I heard he was in the hospital and that was months ago. I hope he and his wife are okay. :(

He just updated his Patreons today. Apparently he had to go overseas for medical attention, as the US healthcare system was giving him the run-around. He said he's started working on a commission and hopes to get to HIPFC soon, as he's only just starting to be on the mend and isn't 100% just yet.

He's just on another hiatus, it's pretty much his way to work, likes to waste patrons time

Don't be a dick. Hiatuses are annoying, but if the guy's sick, he's sick.

J :jester: J

He just updated his Patreons today. Apparently he had to go overseas for medical attention, as the US healthcare system was giving him the run-around. He said he's started working on a commission and hopes to get to HIPFC soon, as he's only just starting to be on the mend and isn't 100% just yet.

Thanks randomguy85! Hope he heals up nicely. :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back