• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HOW I PAID FOR COLLEGE (My Life as a Ticklish Sub.) - Bi-Weekly WEBCOMIC

Some people might not take too kindly to the tickling only just coming up now, but while I waited I did get some nice story and characterization. I like this approach of getting to know the characters. It gives them a story that gives me a second reason to stay along for the ride, the other being the tickles.

Yoko is just adorable when she's laughing. I'm gonna have to follow this strip. Shame that I plowed through it so quickly.

Some people might not take too kindly to the tickling only just coming up now, but while I waited I did get some nice story and characterization. I like this approach of getting to know the characters. It gives them a story that gives me a second reason to stay along for the ride, the other being the tickles.

Yoko is just adorable when she's laughing. I'm gonna have to follow this strip. Shame that I plowed through it so quickly.

Yeah, I keep hearing the same guy pipe up. LOL! But it's free- so, yeah! And Thanks! I'm trying to make some nice characters that people can really either make some connections with or, hell, just enjoy. That's what it's all about! And don't tell Yoko she's adorable. xDDDDDD;;;

Look at the yummy belly!
Wow!
Belly button knocked her out!

LOL! Thanks! XD;; Will be sure to have more belly button stuff. xD

HIPFCMANGA---62.png

READ RIGHT TO LEFT!
-----------------

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THIS COMIC HERE!: www.topwebcomics.com/vote/22091 so I can get more readers! ^.^/ (You can vote ONCE A DAY per machine! DANKE!!!)

---------------------------------------

Yoko wakes up to find out that... it uh... maybe wasn't a dream/nightmare. So she really is that ticklish?! But what about her and Cassandra's relationship now?! How is she going to take these NEW developments?!

CHEERS!

Yeah, I keep hearing the same guy pipe up. LOL! But it's free- so, yeah! And Thanks! I'm trying to make some nice characters that people can really either make some connections with or, hell, just enjoy. That's what it's all about! And don't tell Yoko she's adorable. xDDDDDD;;;

I would suggest that this is the mark of something with substance. While I don't know if I'd get along with C.A.B. in real life, he does a great job of developing characters using small pieces (and some that don't even include tickling) over a stretch of time. Being a fetish artist isn't always about depicting the fetish so plainly. If the point is to entertain and connect with people, how else would you do it most effectively without introducing them to your characters on a deeper level than just the tickling and bondage?

All that to say I agree with your approach to this.

Last edited:
I with substance that this is the mark of something with substance. While I don't know if I'd get along with C.A.B. in real life, he does a great job of developing characters using small pieces (and some that don't even include tickling) over a stretch of time. Being a fetish artist isn't always about depicting the fetish so plainly. If the point is to entertain and connect with people, how else would you do it most effectively without introducing them to your characters on a deeper level than just the tickling and bondage?

Seconded. The "art" in "fetish art" is the most important of the two words for me, and this comic has that in spades.

Really loving this! Can't wait to see Yoko bound in lingerie and tickled!

View attachment 541583

READ RIGHT TO LEFT!
-----------------

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THIS COMIC HERE!: www.topwebcomics.com/vote/22091 so I can get more readers! ^.^/ (You can vote ONCE A DAY per machine! DANKE!!!)

Yoko wakes up to find out that... it uh... maybe wasn't a dream/nightmare. So she really is that ticklish?! But what about her and Cassandra's relationship now?! How is she going to take these NEW developments?!

CHEERS!

Surprisingly, this may be my favorite panel so far. The whole embarrassed 'Morning After' has an adorable level of over [TIRED MEME REDACTED]. Here's hoping poor Cassandra didn't scare Yoko off before she could break out blindfolds and forced stripping/clothes-cutting and...

...um, I may be projecting a bit here. Right; good work Oekaki, and carry on!

Surprisingly, this may be my favorite panel so far. The whole embarrassed 'Morning After' has an adorable level of over [TIRED MEME REDACTED]. Here's hoping poor Cassandra didn't scare Yoko off before she could break out blindfolds and forced stripping/clothes-cutting and...

Yes please! More of the same. And project all you want, Featherfall. 5is would be the place to do it.

The vote is in (as always), and it looks like Cassandra's in biiiig trouble!

I honestly can't tell if Yoko reached for the door to open it then froze upon seeing Cassandra or if Yoko involuntarily tried to punch Cassandra upon seeing her again and stopped herself midway.

I would suggest that this is the mark of something with substance. While I don't know if I'd get along with C.A.B. in real life, he does a great job of developing characters using small pieces (and some that don't even include tickling) over a stretch of time. Being a fetish artist isn't always about depicting the fetish so plainly. If the point is to entertain and connect with people, how else would you do it most effectively without introducing them to your characters on a deeper level than just the tickling and bondage?

THANK YOU! I don't want to sell a character based on just a clever design (Probably because I'm not that clever to begin with!) but rather I want to engage people with characters that... well, have things in their lives that matter! I don't want to just rip their clothes off and tickle rape them and nobody bat an eye. I want them and their bodies to be special so that when things happen it can be taken as special or downright horrible. And I want consequence to follow those actions. Because that's how you really develop characters.

I guess I just like character development! XD

Seconded. The "art" in "fetish art" is the most important of the two words for me, and this comic has that in spades.

Thank you! I'm trying to also improve my visual aspect as well! ^.^/

Really loving this! Can't wait to see Yoko bound in lingerie and tickled!

The time for this will come! It will just... admittedly, be a while. Unless something comes up to change that.

LOL! Thank you! I shall do just that!!

Yes please! More of the same. And project all you want, Featherfall. 5is would be the place to do it.

LOL! Very true! If it wasn't- I wouldn't post here! ^.^;

The vote is in (as always), and it looks like Cassandra's in biiiig trouble!

TRUE! But... Cassandra knows how to deal with her now... doesn't she? >8)

HIPFC---63.png

READ RIGHT TO LEFT!
------------------

Ehhhhhhhh?! I guess Kira isn't an idiot! She's catching on pretty quick! Not that Cassandra made it very hard for her to do that! But... what will come of this? What happened to Cassandra's almighty Domme Persona?!

CHEERS!

Alright, I'm a little confused by the "Well,Well" panel.
Is that Kira's open shirt? And if so, is she showing off to Yoko as "me next" ?

Oh, because The first two panels, Cassandra is drawn with a bow across her collar intact,it's not wrinkled or missing, so the open collar of the Well,Well panel is co fusing...
Now,this makes sense...

Oh, because The first two panels, Cassandra is drawn with a bow across her collar intact,it's not wrinkled or missing, so the open collar of the Well,Well panel is co fusing...
Now,this makes sense...

You had me worried I had messed something up big-time (Other than the "Your" instead of the proper "You're" in the third panel...) but I double checked and don't see what you are seeing. Cassandra is only in the first, third and fourth panels. We can't see the front of her collar in those panels. I think you're mixing her up with Kira somehow. Kira has black hair- Cassandra is blonde.

Yoko's bare feet in shoes, sexy. Cassandra will rise again--and part of me will rise with her!

HIPFC---64.png

READ RIGHT TO LEFT!
-----------------

K-Kira? Is this? Are you blackmailing Yoko and Cassandra? Are you serious?

CHEERS!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back