• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HOW I PAID FOR COLLEGE (My Life as a Ticklish Sub.) - Bi-Weekly WEBCOMIC

HIPFC---65.png

READ RIGHT TO LEFT!
-----------------

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THIS COMIC HERE!: www.topwebcomics.com/vote/22091 so I can get more readers! ^.^/ (You can vote ONCE A DAY per machine! DANKE!!!)

---------------------------------------

Looks like Kira's "joke" actually made Yoko's position worse. So much for having the upper hand. Or did it?! Is Cassandra really the type to take advantage???

CHEERS!

Seems Cassandra is becoming Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde.
When tickling she gets in the zone but otherwise tends to be mousy...
Also seems Yoko took the tickling and realizes she can get something out of it...namely the title of this lovely comic...

Seems Cassandra is becoming Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde.
When tickling she gets in the zone but otherwise tends to be mousy...
Also seems Yoko took the tickling and realizes she can get something out of it...namely the title of this lovely comic...

LOL! Maybe- MAYBE NOT! >8D MWAHAHAHAAA!

Questions and intrigue--love it!

And soon more will come! >8D

HIPFC---66.png

READ RIGHT TO LEFT!
-----------------

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THIS COMIC HERE!: www.topwebcomics.com/vote/22091 so I can get more readers! ^.^/ (You can vote ONCE A DAY per machine! DANKE!!!)

---------------------------------------

Looks like Cass is doing a little surprise shopping! And someone is doing a little surprise Stalking! Look forward to a new character- NEXT PAGE!

CHEERS!

Last edited:
Can't say that I like Kira very much (though good for story-telling purposes). Intrigued to meet the new character!

Pretty sure phone numbers and e-mail is free.

The new character looks cute !

OH NO! I fucked up! That's Minami- I just forgot to color her hair in! ROFL!!! The new character is NEXT PAGE! XD;

Can't say that I like Kira very much (though good for story-telling purposes). Intrigued to meet the new character!

You don't like, selfish, sassy, playful women?! (I get that it's the super selfish aspect that people don't like. LOL!)

Pretty sure phone numbers and e-mail is free.

Why you trolling me?! LOL!!!!

Phones and computers, however, are not.

Thank You!

Not to mention Phone Plans, Internet Plans, Setup costs, etc. xDDDDDDDDDDDDD;;; I don't want to speculate on why someone would NOT KNOW THIS. xDDDDDDDDD;;;;;;;;

I do like selfish, sassy, playful women! I just haven't gotten into the groove yet with Kira. but overall I love all your characters, as a fellow writer, I can tell you're having great fun creating them

I do like selfish, sassy, playful women! I just haven't gotten into the groove yet with Kira. but overall I love all your characters, as a fellow writer, I can tell you're having great fun creating them

Ah. Alright. I getcha. And yeah, I really, really really do!

Oh, yeah. Japan.

Wtf?! Are you fucking serious? No. Any fucking place ever that human beings exist within.

Where do you live that you get computers and phones for free?

America (or at least where I live in Michigan) has libraries with free computer access. All you need is a library card. Used that for a while, myself. I would imagine their school has computers and possibly issue student email addresses. And there was, and may still be, a program that gives government issued cell phones to people with low income. Of course those programs may not apply to high school students. I’m not sure if these programs exist in Japan.

At any rate, it is hard to imagine they don’t have a basic LAN line. That is a basic utility. (Sorry. I mean utility not commodity. I was tired)

Last edited:
His goal is to point out that the girls don't have money which is why Yoko is agreeing to be tickled put of her mind by Cassandra.

America (or at least where I live in Michigan) has libraries with free computer access. All you need is a library card. Used that for a while, myself. I would imagine their school has computers and possibly issue student email addresses. And there was, and may still be, a program that gives government issued cell phones to people with low income. Of course those programs may not apply to high school students. I’m not sure if these programs exist in Japan.

At any rate, it is hard to imagine they don’t have a basic LAN line. That is a basic commodity.

Jesus. "Basic commodities" that nobody has to pay for? XDDD Ok. Even phones given by the government require PROOF THAT YOU ARE WORKING. Why? Because somebody has to pay for it. And LAN lines that don't require plans to function?! Even more awesome!

MOVING ON!

Oh. Michigan.

That's... that's just: No. Just no. xD;

His goal is to point out that the girls don't have money which is why Yoko is agreeing to be tickled put of her mind by Cassandra.

He knows that. He's just... I dunno. XD

At any rate, it is hard to imagine they don’t have a basic LAN line. That is a basic commodity.

A basic commodity... In America. Where you still have to pay for it, or qualify for government aid.

In Japan, there are public access spots. Internet cafes, kiosks, etc. But you are charged an hourly rate. There are smartphone rentals, again costs yen.

Remember these are orphan delinquents in a society that believes strongly in work ethic and family name. Like, more hardcore than America.

But really. .. This is a tickling fetish comic set in a city of orphans and yet that one minor detail is what you're stuck on? Hun... Lmao

I've been so poor I couldn't afford a phone line and I'm IN America. Not so farfetched to me.

Alright, settle down.

I know. I forgot it was in Japan; that’s how this all started. Quit bustin’ my balls over here. My point was you don’t have to be a “rich girl” to get these things. Even on welfare you can get a LAN line. Or could. I haven’t known anyone on welfare in a while. Guess I’m not as worldly as I used to be. So if there is a fire or someone is hurt poisoned they got nothing? That bums me out.

My point was: okay, Kira, we get it. You don’t have to prove you’re a bitch anymore. You are borderling on **** territory.

Last edited:
Eh, while I don't think it's completely out of the realm of possibility that these two don't have any means of electronic communication to work with, in my opinion, it's a little implausible for a couple of reasons.

I acknowledge the point that yes, they're poor, etc. etc. but let's be fair, here. Having absolutely zero means of getting in touch with someone beyond showing up at their doorstep is just... unwise. So what we're arguing here is that if a situation should arise where "Hey, your family member was just hit by a bus and they're lying in a hospital somewhere," there's no reliable way to get this information short of having a uniformed officer make a visit to the squalid apartment where these two unaccompanied minors are living by themselves without any form of adult supervision whatsoever?

Sure, you make concessions for fiction, but well... right, as we're seeing in the thread, some folks are having a little trouble with suspension of disbelief.

Now I've never lived abroad, so I can't speak to what it's like in other countries, but at the very least, mobile phone carriers here in the U.S. allow phones on their networks to place outgoing emergency calls even if you don't have active service. i.e. you may not be paying for a plan, but you can still call 911. And no, that's not immediately relevant to the situation we're discussing here, but my point being that if only for those kinds of emergencies, it's good to have something. Having some means of contact with the rest of the world is not quite the luxury people are making it out to be, nor is it as impossible to secure access to those things as people are making it out to be.

"Sure, you make concessions for fiction..."

The above statement really says it all. It's a comic strip people...just enjoy it.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back