• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HOW I PAID FOR COLLEGE (My Life as a Ticklish Sub.) - Bi-Weekly WEBCOMIC

HowIpaidforCollege36Smaller.png

Lots of fanservice in this one. But really, that's KIRA'S JOB AFTERALL! The next one will be all about those feet too. And Kira's. Because... well... you'll see! Consider Kira a Sexual Instigator.

CHEERS!

This one actually has some color for my $1 backers on PATREON!
patreonexclusiveadthingy_by_michaelscottcannon-dba8xak.png

HERE: https://www.patreon.com/posts/11336940

Attachments

• PatreonExclusiveAdTHingy.png
    PatreonExclusiveAdTHingy.png
    101.1 KB · Views: 128
It's been a while since I've posted to this thread. I still love this and your strips are still amazing. Just wanted you to know.

HowIpaidforCollege37Smaller.png

WEDNESDAY UPDATE!

---------------------------------------

All about the feet in this one! Poor Kira didn't realize she was hitting a little close to home with this foot tease. Looks like it's sweet dreams for Cassandra. But what kind of dream will she be having after... this?! Guess we'll see next strip!

CHEERS!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THIS STRIP HERE!: www.topwebcomics.com/vote/22091 so I can get more readers! ^.^/ (You can vote ONCE A DAY per machine! DANKE!!!)

Well, wasn't this a treat to wake up to. Keep up the good work, man. I'm always excited for the next one.

Poor drooling, heart-pounding Cassandra--I know how she feels! There's nothing like being teased out of your mind!

tiiiilt System overload. soooo cute ;)
please please tell me this nice teasing roommate will get her ticklish payback... slowly licking those feet till she crys uncle......
droooool
i think im about to do a Cassandra here.... :)

Well, wasn't this a treat to wake up to. Keep up the good work, man. I'm always excited for the next one.

Thank you! I always try to post them early for my brothers and sisters in Europe! That way it'll be there in the morning. I shall do my best to keep this comic going and as eventful as possible. ^.^/

Whenever I listen to music I'm actually thinking about what needs to happen next!

Poor drooling, heart-pounding Cassandra--I know how she feels! There's nothing like being teased out of your mind!

I agree! And the teasing will make any and all Tickle Torture in the future that much more satisfying... ^.^

tiiiilt System overload. soooo cute ;)
please please tell me this nice teasing roommate will get her ticklish payback... slowly licking those feet till she crys uncle......
droooool
i think im about to do a Cassandra here.... :)

I shall definitely do my best to make sure this eventually happens. Just leave it to me. >8) And make sure you pass out somewhere soft. Like Cassandra did! (She fell in their laundry pile...)

HowIpaidforCollege38Smaller.png

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THIS STRIP HERE!: www.topwebcomics.com/vote/22091 so I can get more readers! ^.^/ (You can vote ONCE A DAY per machine! DANKE!!!)

FRIDAY UPDATE!

Some dreams are better than others. And this one, for Cassandra, is probably just about the best... be it... at the worst possible time for a girl that tends to talk in her sleep. WELP! Cat's outta the bag! Yoko seems more annoyed about it than anyone tho... Cassandra may just... die. xD;

Of course, only time will tell, if Yoko's ticklishness will live up to Cassandra's fantasies.

CHEERS!

"Sweet dreams are made of this ..."

xD

This is getting good!

Thanks! I hope I can keep making it better! D8<

Hope all is well, Oekaki....

Yeah, all is ok! The comic is just on a short hiatus while I finish up BOUND BY DUTY #03! I wanted to update everyone here, but I was hesitant about keeping this post at the top of the posts without actually making a contribution!!! I actually updated over on my deviantart about it: http://michaelscottcannon.deviantart.com/art/HIPFC-Short-HIATUS-684814492

But here's the piece here just in case:

HIPFCWillReturnSmaller.png

CHEERS! ^.^/ (I'M ALMOST DONE AND AM HOPING TO BE BACK LATE NEXT WEEK! I'll try to churn out a big catchup update that week or the following week!)

I didn't see your post about that until just now -- excited to see Bound by Duty returning! Wren, Lady Bow, Gabriella, it's been awhile for those characters, and I have fullest confidence in future installments of that series!

As always, I'm here bein' a cheerleader for ya! ;)

cheerplz.gif

YOU CAN DO IT~! WORK IT!
(I swear I'm not some strange new ecstatic fan, I'm just joining from over on DA lol)

I didn't see your post about that until just now -- excited to see Bound by Duty returning! Wren, Lady Bow, Gabriella, it's been awhile for those characters, and I have fullest confidence in future installments of that series!

THANK YOU! I HOPE NOT TO DISAPPOINT!!! I just finished it actually, and it is now in the hands of the wonderful people at MTJPUBLISHING! ^.^/

Sweet! Glad to hear you and the gals are okay!

OF COURSE! We will survive! WE WILL PERSEVERE!

As always, I'm here bein' a cheerleader for ya! ;)

cheerplz.gif

YOU CAN DO IT~! WORK IT!
(I swear I'm not some strange new ecstatic fan, I'm just joining from over on DA lol)

Thank you!!! I know! I recognize you! XD LOL! THANKS!!!

HowIpaidforCollege39Smaller.png

Just a HEADS UP! But I may very well be updating this post every day this week. If I have the time. Cause I wanna get this comic back on TRACK!

-------------

AND WE ARE BACK! Gonna try to play catchup with the strips I missed this week, and do some PATREON STUFF! SO AHOY! BOUND BY DUTY #03 IS NOW COMPLETE! And in the wonderful hands of http://mtjpub.deviantart.com/ ~! More on that as soon as I am able! UNTIL THEN!!

WTF IS THIS?! GIANT ROBOTS?! OMGEHJRBFEHFBDS!!! GIANT ROBOTS! But uhhh... where does it fit in this world? Is it even in this world? Am I just fucking with you guys? I like doing that last part. Anyway, say hello to MISTRESS DOOMFIRE! FROM THE MANGA: "WATASHI WA MISTRESS DOOMFIRE!!!"

Anyway, aren't there more important questions?! Like, what's "Pair Bonding" and how is it embarrassing?! Till next time! (Tomorrow! )

8D

CHEERS!

HowIpaidforCollege40Smaller.png

BLAME MY WIFE FOR THIS ONE! The perviness I mean. Before it was just supposed to be them talking about the comic, but somehow Kira's feet got involved and... I'm blaming my wife.

ANYWAY! Check the note at the bottom of the strip! Loving anime is incredibly common in Japan and Taiwan. (Taiwan due to the Japanese Occupation.) Soooo, their definition of the word OTAKU, is quite different. Not sure how we 'MERICANS turned it into an endearing term... but there it is. Being an Otaku is not a good thing. Just because it's seen as what it is: Incredibly unhealthy for you. Being a shut-in, I mean.

I get it tho. People are a pain. You do you.

CHEERS!

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back