• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HOW I PAID FOR COLLEGE (My Life as a Ticklish Sub.) - Bi-Weekly WEBCOMIC

Oekaki-Tickles

TMF Master
POST UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS AND FRIDAYS!!!
------------------------------------------------
----------------------------
Hello! It's me! OekakiTickles! Not all of you know me, but I was a Tickling Fetish Artist that went off into the military four years ago! I recently separated Honorably and am back to creating Tickling Fiction and Art! I am currently working on finishing the BOUND BY DUTY series for MTJ PUB: https://mtjpub.com/publications.php?series=93 ~!

Until then, please enjoy this Bi-Weekly Webcomic: HOW I PAID FOR COLLEGE (My Life as a Ticklish Sub.), starring Yoko, a Japanese thug (A "Sukeban") who was recently offered a position as a tickling slave by the growing Japanese town's resident rich American girl, Cassandra ("Kass"). Of course, who would turn down the offer of $1million American USD for one year of service, except Yoko?! That is, until she's hit by the reality of crippling debt and the responsibilities that rest on her young shoulders. Nobody else will hire a delinquent feared by the whole town!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I'm freakin' enjoying making it!

I'll update this thread twice a week, as well as my deviantart site! So please leave any comments here! (Unless that's not ok. If so, please let me know MODS!")

Until then, here are the six completed pages thus far! (Including tomorrows update!)

CHEERS!

howipaidforcollege01smaller_by_michaelscottcannon-dazxqjr.png

HowIpaidforCollege01Smaller.pngHowIpaidforCollege02Smaller.pngHowIpaidforCollege03Smaller.pngHowIpaidforCollege04Smaller.pngHowIpaidforCollege05Smaller.png

Last edited:
Love the story so far. Funny and direct.
Hope you continue posting these here.

FRIDAY UPDATE! (Berlin is Six hours ahead of where I am in the states, so I'll always try to get the posts up in advance of the States time. ^.^/)

HowIpaidforCollege07Smaller.png

I jist binge read through all of these and they...

ARE....

EPIC.

Nice work, mate. And so cool to see new work from you, as always.

You rock, MSC,

B

I jist binge read through all of these and they...

ARE....

EPIC.

Nice work, mate. And so cool to see new work from you, as always.

You rock, MSC,

B

Mehehehehe. That means a lot. ^.^ So far I've been getting comments that people love it so much that they will follow it even without Tickling! B-but that would be terrible! I mean- Look at Yoko and Kass' lives!!! They NEeD tickling in it!!!

But comments like that and this keep me SUPER motivated to press on!! The next update is ready, just waiting for later tonight to post it. ^.^

But... I wanna post it now... ;-;

Awww! What heartwarming turn!

Remember your name (and your AWESOME drawing skills!!!) and immediately fell in love with this new comic! Heh. Really like how the 'ler starts out as an embarrassed, snivelling little thing, too - quite a change from the norm!

Keep doing you. Love these comic! All the best! :D

Last edited:
Awww! What heartwarming turn!

Danke! ^.^/

Remember your name (and your AWESOME drawing skills!!!) and immediately fell in love with this new comic! Heh. Really like how the 'ler starts out as an embarrassed, snivelling little thing, too - quite a chance from the norm!

Keep doing you. Love these comic! All the best! :D

Yissss! Apparently a lot of people remembered me! YAY! ^.^/ And Thank You!!! I want to upload a new comic today but... I've been busy... on a weekend no less. Oy. But I need to make at least two more strips if I wanna upload extra one today.

Cassandra is a silly girl. I was actually worried that nobody would like her, but that doesn't seem to be the case!

Everyone's reactions so far have made me super pumped to do more!!!

HowIpaidforCollege11Smaller.png

I shoulda saved this for WEDNESDAY, but I couldn't. So now I gotta make two more strips before tomorrow! XD ROFL!

ENJOY!!!

From my Deviantart:

"Is Cassandra trying to hint at something? Is this about more than just some kind of Foot/Tickling fetish for the tallest/meanest girl in school? WHO CARES! FEET!

Yoko's feet in those black stockings, and her height, make me think of her as like... a Sexy Panther or something. xD ROFL!

Don't touch those feet unless you wanna die! IT'S A TRAP!"

I know I already commented on this thread, but holy crap, this is so good!! Can't wait for the next one!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back