• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Desoto Munch, March 11

DemiTickler

TMF Poster
Edit: Now for the 18th

Hi everyone! Irvine, Bugman and I had some fun this past Saturday. So I figure, why not make this a more regular thing?

Same time and place as before, 12:00 PM at Starbucks, on 851 N Interstate 35 E, Desoto, TX 75115-4806. It's pretty easy to get too, and has a great space out doors. (we didn't have a problem finding our own table either). I'm thinking Saturday March 11. On the 18th, people might be too busy partying like the Irish, lol.

What say you guys? How about another?

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Irvine, Bugman and I had some fun this past Saturday. So I figure, why not make this a more regular thing?

Same time and place as before, 12:00 PM at Starbucks, on 851 N Interstate 35 E, Desoto, TX 75115-4806. It's pretty easy to get too, and has a great space out doors. (we didn't have a problem finding our own table either). I'm thinking Saturday March 11. On the 18th, people might be too busy partying like the Irish, lol.

What say you guys? How about another?

Can't make it next month but it was great meeting you both, I really enjoyed our conversation. Sorry I had to leave so soon after Irvine arrived. Good luck with the next munch, hope I can join you all again soon! :)

I might actually be able to make this one, will confirm at a later date but it's looking good :)

Hiya Airbender. The date's coming up, you gonna make it? :D

Ok just posting here to tell people ahead of time that the shop has two places I'll probably end up: either at a table outside, or I'll take a seat at the long table in the middle. I'll go ahead and wear my gray and black stripped sweatshirt again. I have brown hair, if that helps anyone, lol.

There are SERIOSULY tickling munches now 15 minutes from my home? OMG, finally. I have guests I can bring in the future. The world has changed......

Well, can't make this one. I have a writing conference to attend. But dang. I had no idea.

Shucks, I just had a photo shoot less than a month ago, locally.... IMG_7027.JPGIMG_7028.JPG

LOL Well you're in luck Oddjob because I just had something come up this weekend too. Besides, it didn't seem like anyone else could make that date, so I'm gonna go ahead and move it to next Saturday, the 18th. :D (Same place though everyone, no worries)

Go ahead and bring friends, but please, no photos. We're at starbucks we can't let anyone know we're weird people, lol!

My plans have changed so I may be there after all. Sorry about that. :p

Well obviously I missed this one. Feb. and March tend to be busy months for me. But I swear, after2 decades of nothing at all like this, a tickle-themed munch just down the road from me - I'd love to attend. Hopefully next month there will be another such event.

I know I have to work one Saturday but I will check and see when it is....

Yeah, I didn't make it either. Don't get discouraged Demi, sometimes these things need time to catch on.

Aw, man! I wish I had seen this sooner. I've been MIA from the forums for a bit. I'd love to join up next time!

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back