• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ignore list grows longer

Philgill11

TMF Regular
Trolls abound at TMF. Never thought I would have so many people on my ignore list in such a short time. They try to get on your nerves, but don't even realize you can't even see their comments! It's wonderful. Love it.

Last edited:
Trolls abound at TMF. Never thought I would have so many people on my ignore list in such a short time. They try to get on your nerves, but don't even realize you can't even see their comments! It's wonderful. Love it.

Well I admit I got scared and I put one on my list, I thought she was lying about gender since I only get PM'd by males in chat. I friended the person then I thought, Arrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But now someone tells me she's ok, she's a she.

I'm a fucking idiot. Everything I ever wanted too, a female ler. THE BOY WHO CRIED WOO WOO WOLFIE!!!!! :sorry:

Well I admit I got scared and I put one on my list, I thought she was lying about gender since I only get PM'd by males in chat. I friended the person then I thought, Arrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But now someone tells me she's ok, she's a she.

I'm a fucking idiot. Everything I ever wanted too, a female ler. THE BOY WHO CRIED WOO WOO WOLFIE!!!!! :sorry:

Wait, once you ignore someone, can that not be undone?

Wait, once you ignore someone, can that not be undone?

All I know is I messaged her explaining, so I assume the message went through, but I don't know what else to do other than that. Maybe I'll check the FAQs. I haven't heard from her yet.

I will do my best to unignore her, but she may be so irritated at me by now, like, what an ignoramous.

I resent the request, still pending.

She could be busy... or hasn't been on in a few days. People have lives to tend to away from this board.

You are going to stress yourself out to the max if you keep overthinking this stuff. I understand you have anxiety issues. And you probably want to make a good impression. Everybody does! But... relax... this is supposed to be fun remember? :)

Did you ever bother checking your spelling in your excited rush to post this? LOL what on Earth is an 'Ornore' list?

She could be busy... or hasn't been on in a few days. People have lives to tend to away from this board.

You are going to stress yourself out to the max if you keep overthinking this stuff. I understand you have anxiety issues. And you probably want to make a good impression. Everybody does! But... relax... this is supposed to be fun remember? :)

I was making a joke of it, Doll, lol. No I'm not really worried, she may even be here but a friend told me many are busy and don't even check their mail, or who the hell knows, but yeah, it's cool! Oh and thanks for.....caring! ;)

Oh and this was like two days ago I found out by the way, and when I messaged and sent the request...I only mentioned it now cuz I saw this post, but I did check cuz I forgot I sent it, things are a bit of a blur right now, my mind is a very muddled..ssdshjdhrdtj%%$%&^RT&*^%&%Ty

AND WHHATT MAKKESS YOOUU THHINK I HAAVVVEE AANNXXIIEETTYYY IISSSUUEEESSSSS??????????

Yes ok, thanks. And maybe she's just making me wait. Good. That's FINE. I LIKE that. Her wish is my COMMAND.

Now what girl is gonna be able to resist a cool, level-headed, easygoing guy like you?

For the love of god, girl....don't let him lead you down into the basement.....

Now what girl is gonna be able to resist a cool, level-headed, easygoing guy like you?

For the love of god, girl....don't let him lead you down into the basement.....

Quite a few actually. You don't even wanna LOOK at my track record. In fact I forgot where I PUT it. That must've been that blank sheet I used the other night when I ran outta toilet paper....

How do you you know they're continuing to "try to get on your nerves" if you are, in fact, ignoring their comments?

I'm still looking for the "Tickling Discussion" aspect of this post. CIs the "General Discussion" forum on ignore, somehow?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back