• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ignore list grows longer

Phil is cranky cause you folks had him distracted with the flames
While he was distracted, I made my way to his house and snuck in

There Phil was not around and I bound & gagged his wife where I then tickled her for several hours without his knowledge. I didn't even have the courtesy to record this event either

I also loved her muffled laugh and protests as I tickled her ;)

Well I noticed this same thread in "General Discussion", and I was going to add to that but the thread is now closed, so I'll say something else here, in addition to what I already did. So yeah, aside from the confusion I had about the person I friended, I so far haven't had any reason to block anyone, or "ignore" them as it's called here. Sure, I get a multitude of PM's in chat that are unwanted and downright weird, but don't we all get that? I don't really have the energy to go to their profile and click on the "ignore" thingie. I'd be forever doing that, if that be the case. I think I'd only go that far if it was downright harassment from the same person over and over again, and thus far this has not happened, and hopefully it never will.

But someone did ignore me in chat, and I know because he said he did. The main board was empty as is often the case, so I was bored with the board in there as usual so I started naming all the flavors of jelly beans. Here: cherry, lime, orange, lemon, pink, watermelon, spice, tangerine, ummmm....hold on....purple, oh that would be grape, black, oh that's licorice, ummm....blueberry, you know, all those gourmet ones. I mean, how harmless. And like I said, everyone was pm'ing as usual, no one on the board, then this guy appears out of nowhere, starts complaining, and says he's gonna "ignore" me. Well he didn't have to read it.

I wonder why he did that? I mean, jelly beans? Nothing offensive about THAT.

I have seen much, much worse in that chat room. Believe ME!

Am I still on the list?
It's killing me, not knowing.

I just hope it doesn't happen to me again, I'm very sensitive. After all, I'm a human bean.

Am I still on the list?
It's killing me, not knowing.

Maybe it's just me. But the whole idea of the 'ignore' function is strange to me. You are basically making it so that a certain user's comments/messages are invisible to you...but the person being ignored doesn't know it. Right? Seems like an odd approach. I wouldn't want to be blind to them. For better or worse, I want to at least be able to see it. Otherwise, I'd not know whether the person is lying about me, trash-talking, making 'arguments' that they think I'm bowing out of, or saying 'hey I was really drunk the other night and think I was an idiot and would like to apologize'. WHATEVER the case may be, you don't know unless you can see it. Heck, if other people find it useful, cool. But I like to have situational awareness. Whether it's in real life, or just a fetish forum.

Is there something I'm overlooking?

Also, yeah, this thread doesn't seem to belong in 'Tickling Discussion'.

Maybe it's just me. But the whole idea of the 'ignore' function is strange to me. You are basically making it so that a certain user's comments/messages are invisible to you...but the person being ignored doesn't know it. Right? Seems like an odd approach. I wouldn't want to be blind to them. For better or worse, I want to at least be able to see it. Otherwise, I'd not know whether the person is lying about me, trash-talking, making 'arguments' that they think I'm bowing out of, or saying 'hey I was really drunk the other night and think I was an idiot and would like to apologize'. WHATEVER the case may be, you don't know unless you can see it. Heck, if other people find it useful, cool. But I like to have situational awareness. Whether it's in real life, or just a fetish forum.
Is there something I'm overlooking?
Also, yeah, this thread doesn't seem to belong in 'Tickling Discussion'.

Personally, I don't ignore anyone, but I don't have much reason to. That being said:
Some people like to post stupid, random crap that isn't technically breaking any rules, so ignoring them is just making threads easier to read. Others will thread stalk someone else, posting responses to or arguments with something they said in a totally different thread. I've seen it taken to ridiculous lengths, where trolls have followed members around (even people I didn't particularly care for) and picked on them like they were bullies at recess. Ignoring them might make them stop, if they never get a response.

Of course, there's always those who use it simply to silence any dissent to their opinions, and who make a big deal about ignoring people, even announcing every time they do so. "Very Well... (SFX: Thunderclap) you are on my IGNORE list!!"

Whatever works.

Maybe we should start a support group.

No it's OK. I'm getting the hang of the chat room and I realize now that empty space is not unusual and it doesn't necessarily mean that everyone's PM'ing either. My "bean" thing in there was actually related to something I said about how many people that PM me in there will suddenly vanish without saying goodbye, so I said how it's probably because there are so many other beans in the jar to tend to, but yeah I admit I didn't have to name them. I'm sure not everyone that saw me do it took offense but then you can't please everyone, so at least now I know to chill out a bit more in chat. I tend to get bored in there when there's not much activity, which is often, but ya gotta go with the flow....

Personally, I don't ignore anyone, but I don't have much reason to. That being said:
Some people like to post stupid, random crap that isn't technically breaking any rules, so ignoring them is just making threads easier to read. Others will thread stalk someone else, posting responses to or arguments with something they said in a totally different thread. I've seen it taken to ridiculous lengths, where trolls have followed members around (even people I didn't particularly care for) and picked on them like they were bullies at recess. Ignoring them might make them stop, if they never get a response.

Of course, there's always those who use it simply to silence any dissent to their opinions, and who make a big deal about ignoring people, even announcing every time they do so. "Very Well... (SFX: Thunderclap) you are on my IGNORE list!!"

Whatever works.

Yeah, I certainly think the option should be available. I just have not had sufficient reason to use it yet. I definitely wouldn't just silence the people whose opinions differ from mine. Not only would it bore me if everyone agreed with me, I know that not everyone does. I enjoy hashing stuff out. Hearing opposing views is interesting. Again, even if it's just discussion about tickling :D

Yeah, I certainly think the option should be available. I just have not had sufficient reason to use it yet. I definitely wouldn't just silence the people whose opinions differ from mine. Not only would it bore me if everyone agreed with me, I know that not everyone does. I enjoy hashing stuff out. Hearing opposing views is interesting. Again, even if it's just discussion about tickling :D

I agree. I've already been insulted and such, and it's hard to tell if it's just sarcastic humor or whatever, but no I won't block anyone, I'll just say, OK, you're hilarious, or something like that, which just happened in fact. But yeah, if I was to get some kind of constant harassment by a troll-like person then I'd have to do it.

I agree. I've already been insulted and such, and it's hard to tell if it's just sarcastic humor or whatever, but no I won't block anyone, I'll just say, OK, you're hilarious, or something like that, which just happened in fact. But yeah, if I was to get some kind of constant harassment by a troll-like person then I'd have to do it.

Pssh. I will just flat out ask: "Are you being sarcastic? Or do you have a problem with me?" People who get off on being snide should know I don't turn the other cheek. I will call them out, and if they try to backpedal or act aloof like they don't know why on earth them being an offensive ass would bother me, or ask "why are you even getting upset on a fetish site?"...they should prepare to get flayed alive.

Pssh. I will just flat out ask: "Are you being sarcastic? Or do you have a problem with me?" People who get off on being snide should know I don't turn the other cheek. I will call them out, and if they try to backpedal or act aloof like they don't know why on earth them being an offensive ass would bother me, or ask "why are you even getting upset on a fetish site?"...they should prepare to get flayed alive.

That's what I should do, and I probably will. But I'm still new to chat and it happened so quickly and unexpectedly that I dealt with it the best way I could, at that time. But yeah, if it happens again, I'll definitely find out what it's all about. I think I did ask what it was but I didn't get an answer.

Why make a thread? Ignore and move on. This will only provoke whoever it is you blocked.

Why make a thread? Ignore and move on. This will only provoke whoever it is you blocked.

I think that's the point.
It's like saying, "I have the last word, and you can't say anything because I'm gonna stick my fingers in my ears and say 'LALALALALALA!' so you can't respond!"

You're right, and it did. The hilarious part is that I didn't read even one of their comments because their comments got blocked. Touche I say.

I'm still fascinated by the whole jelly bean thing.....

Well that's just it...I was on another site and there were only two other people there who understood my weird humor, while everyone else was like...WTF??? But if just one person gets it, then I guess that's all that matters.... <{^v^}>

If the people I blocked, blocked you, you should be honored. The ones I put on the ignore list are still commenting on this post and like I said I haven't read even one because they don't show. Yet they persist. Smart huh?

If the people I blocked, blocked you, you should be honored. The ones I put on the ignore list are still commenting on this post and like I said I haven't read even one because they don't show. Yet they persist. Smart huh?

He thinks we're talking to him.

He thinks we're talking to him.

Yeah, it's exactly what I meant by not seeing the point of ignoring. He's addressing the comments that he's "not reading"...and just making himself look like a total dunce. I don't understand who wouldn't wanna see what people are saying. I don't get the satisfaction he's getting from it. Like, I suppose he's imagining that we're just ripping our hair out? Lmao

Yeah, it's exactly what I meant by not seeing the point of ignoring. He's addressing the comments that he's "not reading"...and just making himself look like a total dunce. I don't understand who wouldn't wanna see what people are saying. I don't get the satisfaction he's getting from it. Like, I suppose he's imagining that we're just ripping our hair out? Lmao

I imagine it's the same thrill that a kid gets from sticking their tongue out when an adult's back is turned. He feels powerful, and no one tells him he's acting like a child.

Ignore thread grows longer..................................... .......... ........ ...... .... ... .. .

Ignore thread grows longer..................................... .......... ........ ...... .... ... .. .

It's important for people to share their pain.
That's the only way the healing can begin.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back