• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ignore list grows longer

Facebook is becoming more intrusive of it's members, really (like I leave my GPS on my phone and facebook asks me if I've visited xyz location later on? WTF?). At one angle it's a closed door policy; on another it's an opinion fest where people find something to debate eachother at length about. I just hold my tongue there.

Reddit it's kind of what people mean when they talk about "shit-posting". It's a hub for multiples of specific topics to find their niche. Even tickling. And it's kind of a step up from Tumblr which just emphasizes posting. I joined because in 2012/2013 I was going to school for IT education and shortly after found that field experience comes very sparingly to people in the real world, so reading about various topics (a lot of people post stories or IT-related memes) convinced me to create my own learning plan. It both is and isn't an opportunity to communicate/learn.

My advice, throw everything you can at the proverbial wall and only pay attention to what sticks.

I agree about throwing everything at the wall and only paying attention to what sticks. And I'm well aware of the whole "BIG BROTHER" aspect of what I refer to as "Farcebook" which is just one of the many reasons I don't like it and left it. It's there to profit that Mark Zuckerberger and that's about it, and everyone's getting taken for a ride. I only went there because a girl I met from a support group site asked me to go there to communicate with her, but I didn't quite know what I was in for. I admit I got addicted to the place, but only because I wasn't doing enough to get out there in real life. Tumblr I like because, I admit, there are a lot of tickling and feet pages, but I lurk there and see no point in creating an account. And as far as what you say about Reddit, it's definitely not for me. If I had any kind of social life in real life I'd never have started doing any of it online to begin with, and what I learned from it was it didn't make me any less lonely. So I'm still working on getting out there, and it's a slow process, but hopefully I'll succeed in some way. I don't expect TMF to solve anything either, not as far as what I lack socially, but at least it's something that I have a lot of interest in, as far as tickling is concerned.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back