• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Comic Book Tickles

Deet, I have to admit, I wouldn't have known that until only recently. Most of these artists seem to keep their mainstream accomplishments rather quiet. I don't even suspect shyness or bashfulness (cuz of our genre), but I imagine that, like the most elite operators, the talents you've been working with are probably just abiding by the classic philosophy of never showing one's entire hand.

.... I rather like that! A secret that's literally sitting right under our noses!

Haha, thanks for understanding ^_^ I admit of using that "feathers" expression on purpose, but if there is a community where it has all its place, it is really this one!

I did not drop Bohy and FTKL's names at random. These two are my favorite artists on your roster; I love 90% of MTJ's creative minds but these two's art I simply adore. Whatever they do, I have to have it! Over time, we struck actual friendships; FTKL is a good buddy of mine, and Bohy is, I daresay, one of my best friends in the community. She is so kind, supportive and talented, that I think she deserves the erection of a statue somewhere. Her legendary modesty will probably suffer under such compliments, but she knows in her heart how well it is deserved. And besides, I am an unapologetic sadist, so suffering is my trade anyway :D

I actually wonder now who are those mainstream artists on your team. When I get home tonight I will browse your catalog, and try to play a guessing game. But I won't harass you with questions; it is good that you respect their privacy.

I am glad that whatever contribution I was trying to make with my critiques, my stories, and my continuous support to our community's many talents did not go unnoticed. But honestly, all credit go to you artists! It is you who never cease to amaze your audience with your wonderful (and, let's admit it, devious) creations. More power to you!

T: Yeah....FTKL is the man. No doubt about it. He and BZ were kicking ass and taking names back with the VU series and have both done so many amazing things for this genre. VU is one of the series that originally got me into drawing tickling stuff. And FTKL's current video stuff is outstanding.

And Bohy is just...magnificent. She is such a great artist, and is one of the kindest, most generous, most wonderful folks in this community. You definitely know how to pick your friends. XD

Trying to find the mainstream artists would be a fun game. But given how chill most artists are about their day job credentials, and given how unique many of their styles are...it will definitely be a challenging one. Another interesting part of it: these projects often have an illustrator, colorist, writer, letterist (not to mention art director, editor, and publisher). So, you're not just looking at one guy or gal. Could you spot a pro colorist? A marvel letterist?

And did I blow your mind? LOL.

Thanks again for all your awesome support.

Deet, I have to admit, I wouldn't have known that until only recently. Most of these artists seem to keep their mainstream accomplishments rather quiet. I don't even suspect shyness or bashfulness (cuz of our genre), but I imagine that, like the most elite operators, the talents you've been working with are probably just abiding by the classic philosophy of never showing one's entire hand.

.... I rather like that! A secret that's literally sitting right under our noses!

I think you're probably right, Foxy. It's actually almost kind of surprising to me in some ways. Just that so many of the folks I've had a chance to work with have been such humble, cool, chill, downright awesome folks. I mean, looking back...I've done like over a dozen projects with some of these talented peeps. And they are so easy to work with. No ego at all. It's pretty cool to see.

I'm no professional artist...and I have a freaking dinosaur-sized ego. :p

And you're right!!!

>.>

<.<

O.O!!!

OMFG IT'S A TICKLE ART SECRET!!!!! I love secrets and sneakiness. But ya don't give yourself a name like Bandito unless you enjoy much sneeekiness and secretness.

I should ask some of the folks I work with to occasionally throw in an easter egg about their mainstream work. How tight would THAT be? Answer: Damn tight.

Now I kinda feel bad for slightly derailing the OP's thread. If I had some pages from a mainstream comic that included tickling I would post them.

Peace out,

The Sneaky Secretive Deet.

T: Yeah....FTKL is the man. No doubt about it. He and BZ were kicking ass and taking names back with the VU series and have both done so many amazing things for this genre. VU is one of the series that originally got me into drawing tickling stuff. And FTKL's current video stuff is outstanding.

And Bohy is just...magnificent. She is such a great artist, and is one of the kindest, most generous, most wonderful folks in this community. You definitely know how to pick your friends. XD

Trying to find the mainstream artists would be a fun game. But given how chill most artists are about their day job credentials, and given how unique many of their styles are...it will definitely be a challenging one. Another interesting part of it: these projects often have an illustrator, colorist, writer, letterist (not to mention art director, editor, and publisher). So, you're not just looking at one guy or gal. Could you spot a pro colorist? A marvel letterist?

And did I blow your mind? LOL.

Thanks again for all your awesome support.

You are welcome :bubble: And you did blow my mind! I would not be able to recognize a letterist's style, but I am sure you could since you are a professional. Colorists' works are a little bit easier to distinguish, though, even if it is still hard. White Lotus and BZ Tickler have very distinctive styles for instance.

Yeah VU was my first MTJ series. I remember waiting eagerly each month for the next release, and getting blown away by each of them in turn. Antaea's torture in issues 6 & 8 remains one of the best torture scenes I have ever seen on MTJ's productions. The amazing finale that was Issue 10 with its many reversals, and the crazy standalone The Bigger They Are The Harder They Laugh are equally awesome. I absolutely love his video store too; his style is not for everyone, but I personally am a big fan. Too bad he does not draw anymore though, I imagine how glorious a comeback would be at this time.

Bohemianne is awesome! Humanly, personally and artistically marvelous, as you say. She is sensitive, witty, and wonderfully creative. You guys are lucky to have her on board! Her latest series Abyss, Remote & Wicked, and Tickle Hell Asylum are the best MTJ has to offer! Naturally, kudos to Colin for his wicked scenarios, but the way she brings life to them belongs only to her! And she is always available to discuss the cultural significance of her and others' art.

Not to take anything away from all the talented folks on your creative team! I could also have mentioned Scavenger, Restif, Mandell or Ozzy for instance, all incredibly talented. But my favorites, the ones I like to get every possible artwork from are really Bohy and FTKL. Hell, even if they published a tickling adaptation of their freaking grocery list, I'd probably get it :D

Yes, I stole that joke from John Kovalic, one of my favorite cartoonists:

DorkTower1126 - Neil Gaiman is a really good writer.gif

I think you're probably right, Foxy. It's actually almost kind of surprising to me in some ways. Just that so many of the folks I've had a chance to work with have been such humble, cool, chill, downright awesome folks. I mean, looking back...I've done like over a dozen projects with some of these talented peeps. And they are so easy to work with. No ego at all. It's pretty cool to see.

I'm no professional artist...and I have a freaking dinosaur-sized ego. :p

And you're right!!!

>.>

<.<

O.O!!!

OMFG IT'S A TICKLE ART SECRET!!!!! I love secrets and sneakiness. But ya don't give yourself a name like Bandito unless you enjoy much sneeekiness and secretness.

I should ask some of the folks I work with to occasionally throw in an easter egg about their mainstream work. How tight would THAT be? Answer: Damn tight.

Now I kinda feel bad for slightly derailing the OP's thread. If I had some pages from a mainstream comic that included tickling I would post them.

Peace out,

The Sneaky Secretive Deet.

Lol yes, Firefox has a point; I am glad I wasn't the only one to be oblivious to the fact that the good people at MTJ or the Agencies are also mainstream artists. I love your Easter Eggs idea, I hope you can convince them to do so! Conversely, John Kovalic's comic Dork Tower has so many tickling references in it that I wonder whether he could be one of us too. Here, let me re-post them (and thus recenter the debate on the mainstream):

DorkTower611 - Tickling.gif gamespy073 - tickling.jpg

What do you think? Could it be that these are thinly veiled offers of service towards MTJ? Or maybe, sneaky bastard that you are, you have already hired him? ;)

Last edited:
Well, to continue the derailment of the thread, with such names mentioned with such endearment just means I need to find me a prepaid credit card (that will be accepted, of course!) to contribute - and get my hands on the work of zees artistes!

Great finds.

What baffles me, is how some great comic book artist's can draw practically everything in thourough detail. But then draw the weirdest feet XD

What do you think? Could it be that these are thinly veiled offers of service towards MTJ? Or maybe, sneaky bastard that you are, you have already hired him? ;)

I can neither confirm or deny that individual's involvement in the MTJ Empire. First rule of Tickle Fight Club: "You don't talk about Tickle Fight Club". :p

Well, to continue the derailment of the thread, with such names mentioned with such endearment just means I need to find me a prepaid credit card (that will be accepted, of course!) to contribute - and get my hands on the work of zees artistes!

What a sweet derailment tho. You totally should. FTKL, Bohy, Ozzy, Restif, Mandell, Scavenger, BZ Tickler...they're all the tits. And their work is definitely worth checking out and thoroughly enjoying.

Great finds.

What baffles me, is how some great comic book artist's can draw practically everything in thourough detail. But then draw the weirdest feet XD

Feet are tough for most artists. You're a gifted foot guy, and your obvious love of that part of the female anatomy has given you the attention, time, and interest to draw those succulent soles so well. But feet can be every bit as expressive as hands. Every bit as complex. And every bit as easy to screw up. I don't think most artists spend the time to learn foot anatomy the way they do other parts of the female anatomy. I'll admit that I've spent many hours trying to get feet to look as lovely as possible in my own work. I'm still working on it.

The dilemma of feet is they seem like they should be easy. And they are actually pretty damn precarious. So, a lot of artists just quickly make them look passable, and don't do 'foot studies'. And footsie aficionados like you notice each subtle mistake. Cuz you rock.

At least that's my little humble deeto opinion.

Also with feet, as well as hands, you often have to display depth to an object s it faces you (curled toes for example). For me, that's often the hardest part. Then there's the added complexity to how gravity affects it when one is standing or running... something you don't even have to deal with in regards to hands.

Yes, feet are sexy. And sexy feet are hard to draw. Take it from this novice haha.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back