• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lily's New Neighbor F/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Here is a new commission piece from a big fan of my stories! Enjoy!

The cool, brisk air of the Autumn evening brushed pleasantly against Lily's pale flesh as she passed by the old Spectaculum Theater. The magnificent structure was over 100 years old and under constant renovations, but remained a gorgeous reminder of timeless beauty in her mind. As old as she secretly was, she had a soft spot for old architecture. The theater was on the corner of Healey and Renard, a hop, skip, and a jump away from Warshaw Park. The park was picturesque in the evening. Lily hurried to cross the street, finding her way to the park's walkway. The light of the moon and the beams radiating from the lightposts in the park brought peaceful illumination to Lily's surroundings as she wandered, eventually reaching the other side of the park after 6 or 7 minutes. She soon made it across the street. She loved her evening walks.

Before long, she had wandered into a small neighborhood. It wa very quiet considering that it was only a little before 8 in the evening. The silence didn't last long though, as he front door of a small white house opened and Lily saw a curvy, costumed, young woman being bluntly shoved out ontot the lawn. The woman landed on her hands and knees as the young man who had shoved her out slammed the door, muttering a few curses to himself as he did so. Lily recognized the young woman immediately: Jenni.

“Jenni? What the Hell was that about?” Lily rushed over to help her friend off of the ground. Jenni surprisingly seemed no worse the wear.

“Ugh... I knew I should have waited till closer to midnight to sneak in.” The clown groaned as she rose to her feet.

“Don't tell me. One of your tickle targets?” Lily folded her arms. She loved Jenni to death, but the clown wasn't always very tactful.

“A Mr. Nathan Lombard.” Jenni dusted off her costume. The two girls left the yard and walked along the sidewalk together.

“So what's Lombard's story? Did you meet him at the club?” Lily walked side by side with the clown till they reached Jenni's car, which was parked about a block away.

“Nope. He is actually the friend of one of my patients.”

“Don't you think that's a little unethical?”

“Unethical?” Jenni stopped and furrowed her brow curiously. “What's that?

Jenni busted out laughing as Lily rolled her eyes, amused but not wanting Jenni to see.

“Nathan didn't take too kindly to me sneaking into his house for a little night visit. Don't worry about him though. I've got plan B already in motion.” Jenni assured Lily as the two reached Jenni's car. “So, where ya heading? Need a ride?”

“Thanks, but I'm good.” Lily responded. “I am just a few blocks from my apartment.”

“Suit yourself.” Jenni got into the driver's seat as Lily stood beside her. “I'll be at the Peekaboo club later with some of the girls if you decide to stop by.

“One thing, Jenni...”

“What's that?”

“When you do get another shot with Nathan, go for the belly.”

“Goddamit, Lily. Searching is half the fun.” Jenni knew that Lily had her powers and could sometimes get into someone's head just long enough to get little tidbits of info, but from time to time, she liked finding out such things for herself. “But all the same, thanks for the tip.” Jenni winked at the pretty witch and started her car, driving off into the night. Lily snickered to herself and kept walking.

Lily walked up the stairs outside of her building to the second floor and moved down the walkway towards her door when she noticed a young man, possibly 20, standing outside and having a smoke. Must be a new neighbor, Lily pondered to herself as he looked up to meet her glance. He had short, black hair and was smoking a cigarette, leaning against the railing and overlooking the street.

“Hey, there.” He muttered softly. Lily felt his eyes all over her, and she didn't mind at all. She knew how good she looked in her tight, black, V neck blouse and matching leggings. Her white, curvaceous flesh was packed perfectly into her clothing and her ruby lips were practically begging for a friend. He was dressed rather casually in blue jeans and a grey sweater. He ashed his Marlboro Light over the railing.

“Hey.” She replied. “Let me guess, new guy in 12?”

“That's me.”

“I'm in 13.” She pulled a pack of Djarum Blacks from her pocket. “Mind if I join you?”

“Mind? Like, you think I'd mind?” He chuckled and she smiled. “I'm Russell.”

“Lily.” She leaned on the rail next to him, taking the cigarette out of his mouth and using the cherry to light her own before passing it back to him.

“So, what do you do, Lily?” Russell asked.

“You know that song, Black Magic Woman?”

“Yeah.”

“Close enough.” She smirked. “How about you? I'm guessing student.”

“Good guess.”

“College town.” She french inhaled the smoke from her Djarum. “Half the time, that guess is correct.”

“I see.” He turned to lean his back against the rail. “So what does being a black magic woman entail?” He asked, clearly humoring her.

“Would you like to find out?” She exhaled and gestured towards the smoke, making it form a perfect spiral as it dissipated.

“How the Hell did you do that?”

“I told you: Magic.”

“Oh, I get it. You're like, a magician's assistant.”

Lily laughed out loud.

“Yeah, sure. Lets go with that.” There was a moment of silence that allowed Lily to hear faint music coming from inside Russell's apartment. Lily recognized it almost instantly.

“Ooo... Everlong.”

“Yep. Foo Fighters.” He acknowledged as he finished smoking. “Listen, uh, I don't know if you have anything to do, but... well, I've got some good scotch and...”

“A drink?” Lily finished her cigarette as well and flashed her eyes at him. “I'd love one.”

Russell led Lily inside. It was a one bedroom like hers, but it was nice. He had sure unpacked in a hurry. He couldn't have moved in more than two days ago but it looked as though he had been there for a while. He lived simply enough. His home had no excess decorations. A simple futon and entertainment center setup in the front room with a coffee table and some incense burning. Lily breathed it in. Vampire Blood. Delicious. Russell stepped into his kitchen.

“How do you take it?”

“Neat.” She answered as she perused through his DVD and Blu-ray collection. He was a horror and comedy fan mostly. He came back into the front room with two glasses, handed her one and raised the other for a toast.

“To new neighbors.” The glasses clinked and they drank.

“This is phenomenal.” She complimented. She dipped her finger in his glass, swirling the scotch with it. “Now it will taste better.” She winked. “Sure your girlfriend won't mind you having me over like this?”

“Don't have one.” He said.

“Lucky me.” She smirked again, curling only the left corner of her lip. It was as cute as it was devious.

“Pretty sure of yourself, aren't you?” He shot back, only half challenging her.

“I only need tonight.” She leaned in and kissed him, taking him by surprise. He reciprocated all the same, feeling those red lips caress is in a way that sent a shiver down his spine. When their mouths separated, he was speechless. “Hmm... Maybe not even that long...” She moved to his side and gave him a playful shove, knocking him off balance and onto the futon. He landed on his back and she quickly climbed on top of him, straddling his waist.

“You move fast.” He told her.

“I want to keep you on your toes.” She smiled.

“Hard to do when I'm on my back.” He joked.

“No, it's not.” She whispered as she leaned down and licked his lips seductively. “You see, When I say I'm a black magic woman, it's not an exaggeration.” She moved her index and middle fingers in a scissoring motion. “Snip snip.”

Russel gasped as his shirt started to tear, as if someone was cutting it off of him. Lily reached down and pulled the remains off of him. He gasped in shock and tried to move but felt a sudden weakness overtake him.

“Shouldn't have let a witch touch your drink.” She grinned. “The paralysis will wear off soon enough. But until then, we can have some fun.”

“What did you do?”

“The spell is powerful. You will be weak as a kitten for a bit. At least for long enough.”

“Long enough for what?”

Lily didn't reply. At least, she didn't reply verbally. Instead, she replied with a poke to the center of his right ribcage. Russell tensed and flinched just enough for Lily to notice. She smiled, happily, gazing into his eyes like some kind of lustful demon as she poked him in the same spot on the other side and relished in his ticklish reactions.

“What are you-” He was cut off by another poke, this time aimed at his side near his waist.

“Oh, I'm sorry. Were you saying something?” Lily offered him the chance to respond.

“Stop touching me like tha-” He was cut off yet again when her finger dipped into his bellybutton and treated it to a gentle wiggle.

“Having trouble with your big boy words, Russell?” Lily teased, now lazily dragging her nails up and down his exposed abdomen as he bit his lip.

“Stop touching me like that!” He finally managed to say.

“Oh, fine.” Lily climbed off of him. “I won't touch you anymore.” Lily walked to the other side of the room. Russell took a deep breath, grateful that the ordeal was over... until he felt the finger wiggle in his bellybutton again. He looked down, but when he did, he saw no finger. Desperate for an explanation, he looked over at Lily to see her standing next to what looked like a mannequin at first glance. Upon further inspection, Russell realized that it was him. It was a life sized effigy of his nude form, standing in a spread eagle position as if it was in the middle of some jumping jacks.. The penis was erect and the testicles pulled into a steady and stable sphere. The rest of the body was picture perfect. Just like him in every way. And Lily was casually wiggling her finger in the statue's navel with a perky expression.

“You sa-aid...”

“I said I wouldn't touch you anymore. And, hey, I'm not touching you. I'm all the way over here.” She said innocently as her nails targeted the pantline, just above the pubic region of the statue.

“No... Plehehehease.”

“Oh no. Don't tell me that such a strapping young man is ticklish.” Lily taunted the college student. Jenni had taught her much over the years about the art of tickle talk and verbal teasing.

Russell could barely move an inch. He was reminded of a horror film he had watched recently where a man was injected with a paralysis drug and subjected to horrific tortures. Tickling hadn't been one of them, but of course, life is no movie. He struggled as much as he could, but couldn't have even rolled off of the futon if he had wanted to.

“I want an answer, young man.” Lily spoke as a teacher would after catching a child throwing rocks on the playground. She started to trace his ribs along the areas she had poked before.

“Goohhhohohohohohohodahahahahhahahahhahahahmitt!

“And there's my answer right there. Tickle tickle.”

“What do you wahahhahahahahahhahahahhahant from mehehehehehhehehehehheeee?”

“Exactly what I'm getting. You, laughing at my touch.” The witch prodded the puppet's sides, pressing and rubbing in circular motions, finding which spots were the most receptive. Jenni took great pleasure in tickling both men and women, but Lily preferred male victims. After all, she had lived for centuries and had seen many women suffer male oppression. Therefore, she took immense pleasure in breaking a man with something as silly and effeminate as tickling. It had become almost as much of an obsession for her as it was for Jenni. Lily got an idea and walked behind the statue so that Russell couldn't see her.

“Oh, Russy. What am I doing now?” She asked. Russell looked toward the statue and saw her hands emerge into sight from behind it. The fingers wiggled menacingly as they slowly approached the underarms. Russell started giggling nervously even though there was no contact yet. The hands stopped just a few millimeters away from the vulnerable region, but the fingers kept wiggling. After a few more moments of razor sharp suspense, they touched down.

“HahahHAHHAHAHahhAhAHhAhHAhHAhAHHAhHAhAHHAHAHhAHhAhAHhAhaHhahaha!”

“A-coochie coo! Coochie coochie coochie coooooo...”

“HAHAHAHAHHAHA HahahAHHAhahHAhAhAHAHHAhAHHAhAHhahAHHhhahAHHa...”

“Hey, do you drive?” Lily asked out of nowhere, ceasing her assault on the tender armpits.

“What... no... I walk. We're only a few blocks from campus.” Russell replied.

I was just thinking of taking this thing home with me and fingerpainting behind your knees while you walk to class. I bet I would make you late.” She taunted as she skittered her nails along the backs of his knees and thighs.

“Hehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehheheheehheheehehe!”

“Oh yeah, that might actually be a thing tomorrow.”

“Plehehehehehheheease don't.”

“You're no fun. Fine, I won't do it.” Lily brought her fingers to the toned behind of the effigy, making Russell buck madly on the futon.

“Fuhhuhuhuuhhuhuhuck!”

“Silly boy.” Lily chuckled evilly as she teased the bottom with her nails. “Hey, bet I can make you stain your boxers.” She threatened as Russel's eyes nearly doubled in size. Lily scuttled her nails underneath the butt and to the creases between the statue's legs and groin.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!”

“I think it's time to take you to the ball, or should I say balls?” Lily's nails danced upon the sculpted scrotum as Russell cried out in the special combination of frustration and mirth that only a man can know when being tickled in such an deathly sensitive spot.

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!”

Lily took hold of the granite penis and lovingly stroked away as she used her pinky finger on her other hand to tickle about the taint and testicles. As a little joke, she even cast a quick spell to place a smile on the statue's face. That damn finger tickled all about and Russell cried out in the throes of orgasmic ecstasy when she whispered a delicate “Tickle tickle” taunt into the statue's ear.

“God I love the sound you guys make when Your balls are tickled during orgasm.” Lily admitted.

“No... No more...”

“No more?” Lily seemed cross. “But I haven't even treated you to my world famous 'Tongue Tornado Technique'. Over the thighs and under the gun, look out testes, here I come!”

It was something like 45 minutes when Russell finally lost consciousness. Lily's technique had kept him screaming with laughter and had granted him 2 more climaxes. Lily massaged her jaw with a diabolical grin as she left the building. She also teleported the effigy to a sorority house a few blocks down. She figured a handful of drunk college girls would treat it to a good enough time. Lily hopped in her car and headed for the Peekaboo Club.

Lily strutted into the club as a woman who had more than accomplished her goals for the night. Jenni was indeed there. She sat at a table with the bartender, Sheryl, and a couple of the strippers. Lily noticed that there was a bound and shirtless young man strapped to the table: Nathan Lombard. And Jenni had taken Lily's advice. The girls were playing a rather unique version of Pictionary with paintbrushes... on Nathan's stomach. The poor guy was gagged but laughed freely with each stroke of the brush as Sheryl was trying rather pathetically to draw a gateway. Getting the bars right was nearly impossible as the boy's body shook from unbearable laughter.

“Tickle tickle tickle...” One of the strippers teased.

“Stop. He's shaking hard enough as it is!” Sheryl complained.

“Well, this will teach him to be rude to strangers at least.” Jenni exclaimed happily.

“Hey, Jen!” Lily waved.

“Lily!” Jenni waved back. “Come and join us. We're playing Pictionary. I rented the place out to teach Nate here a lesson.”

“I can see that.” Lily pulled up a stool.

“Is it a prison?” A blonde dancer at the table asked.

Well, it sure was for Nathan...

WOW!! I usually don't read f/m tickle stories but this one was very hot!! Great job!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back