• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SOFT TICKLES M/F slightly sexual

TravJelly

I have had a couple of tickle experiences in my life but this one with my ex-girlfriend is easily unforgettable. Asia was a co-worker of mine for about a year we made out at a work outing one night and we ended up in a relationship. She was very short under 5ft, with mid length black hair. She was a very cute girl, with a very strong personality she spoke her mind when needed. Asia is the very sensitive kind of ticklish, light scratches anywhere on her body drive her crazy. She was ticklish everywhere, feet, legs, thighs, hips, pelvis, sides, tummy, ribs , underarms and her ears. She wouldn't let me touch her ears.
Throughout our time together I would naturally tickle her and very often. However, for as short as she is she has some strength. She is a squirmer and a thrasher, this would make it challenging t to tickler her for more than a couple of seconds. She realized my passion for tickling, she even said once that tickling has become a sexual thing for us.
Due her being a thrasher, I had to come up with some ways to hold her down and get some good tickles in and I think this where I got the inspiration for this hold. One day we are in my house lying in bed she is topless and laying on her back. I lie next to her on her left side and I pin her left arm under my neck and shoulder. Then I slide my right hand between her and the bed and grab hold of her wrist with my hand. So, one hand is pinned with my body weight and the other is held down by my right hand. This leaves my left hand free and her legs are free to move as they please.
With my free hand I start slowly and lightly dragging my fingertips in large circles over her tummy. The circles are wide but light and methodical I alternate between two fingers. Her stomach quivers and slightly suck in and out in tune with my touch. I keep up this slow light pace for multiple minutes and her body lets me know that she is trying to fight it but she is very turned on. Her hands are clenching the sheets trying to contain herself. Her back arches off the bed and her hips roll in the air. She clenches her toes and then splays them.
I continued this slow and soft tickling for a couple more minutes slightly changing how I traced my fingers over her soft belly. I pulled her panties off leaving her completely nude. With her completely nude I would lightly tickle her pelvic area very softly. My favorite part was I paused the tickling and her body continued to move sensually and she left out a deep moan. I held her in place and watched her arch her back and pump her hips in the air. When she finally calmed down I asked her why she was still moving and she said I could still feel your finger on me.

No need to mention what happened after that but it was very hot experience for her and me. We did this again in the future. The next time she was face down with some ass spanking but that is for a different story.

Excellent share!

I can't wait to hear more about your experiences with her (or any other women)!

:dancingmonster:

Why not just tie her down? That gives you both hands to tickle her and get her even hotter!

This is the ultimate for me. Both giving and receiving.

Such fucking sexiness ensues when you tickle someone like this :thumbsup:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back